And here's the last one (for now, at least). It's ASB, I know, but just bare with me!
View attachment 569983
Elvis Presley, being the famous rocker he was, had affairs with lots of women. However, let's just say that one of the women who he slept with was not a human woman at all, but an alien in disguise! Eventually, the female alien would give birth to a blue skinned baby on her home planet. Let's just say, the baby alien is definitely his father's son! (BTW, I made up the description for this image because I have read Alien Pregnant By Elvis and haven't seen much info about it online.)
f4a.gif

Hey Hulkster'01, what's up? The blue alien baby Elvis came from the short story Alien Pregnant By Elvis, which is published in the tabloid anthology of the same name. Since I couldn't find much info about the story or book online (it doesn't even have a Wikipedia article), so I had to make up a description to go along with the picture. Sorry for any confusion.

Cupace20200727204726.png

the long awaited by the group meeting planned decades ago, ended up happening, even though the members had several personal problems, the group that had not spoken to each other for years now comes back to launch new works and projects in the future.

BEAST OF NO NATION.jpg

The debut album of the NK Metal band Beasts of No Nation. Western culture/music would make a debut in North Korean region following the Second Korean War, of which most of the band members, being healthy young men, were veterans. The bands name was inspired by the 2015 film of the same name.

FREE MASK!.jpeg

Beast of No Nation's album "Free Mask!". During the Second Korean War, western music would be used as a form of psychological warfare, with songs such as The Trooper and Courtesy Of The Red, White, And Blue being blared on their radios to scare them, hence connecting the themes of horror and entertainment.​

Hey Hulkster'01, what's up? The blue alien baby Elvis came from the short story Alien Pregnant By Elvis, which is published in the tabloid anthology of the same name. Since I couldn't find much info about the story or book online (it doesn't even have a Wikipedia article), so I had to make up a description to go along with the picture. Sorry for any confusion.
Hello there! Ye-yeah I’m still mentally unprepared to see what ever the fuck that cover was... B-but nice write up

Well, while I'm here, I might as well add this:

I just came back from a universe where a thing on South Park ended up becoming true. Let's just say that this movie is so bad.... it was actually quite entertaining to watch. Introducing :
Rob Shneider Stapler.jpg

Rob Schneider is The Stapler.

Back from the Rubble
60434.jpg

The rebuilt Twin Towers of the World Trade Center in its glory pictured here in 2016.
Following the September 11th attacks, there was debate whether to rebuild the towers or replace it with a new one. Ultimately, New Yorkers pushed for a rebuilding effort since the Twin Towers were an iconic symbol of the Big Apple. Ground breaking began in 2006. The tower was finished by 2013 and fully opened to the public by 2014.

Speaking of the World Trade Center:

Two Freedom Towers NYC.jpg

A photo of the Lower Manhattan skyline in an alternate version of the late 2020s showing a new set of Twin Towers.

Speaking of the World Trade Center:

View attachment 570646
A photo of the Lower Manhattan skyline in an alternate version of the late 2020s showing a new set of Twin Towers.

I always wonder why they never rebuild the Twin Towers. That would've been cooler than what we have.

Although it is likely the New World Trade Center could become a beloved landmark like the old one, which was once despised as a failed urban renewal project.

EeIGAOYXkAUJLNg

President Brendan Gleeson answering questions during CNN interview. Gleeson's popularity has seen a steady drop with constant rumors about the president excerting pressure to help the acting career of his son Domhnall.