View attachment 569236
A poster for the latest instalment for the long running anthology horror series Halloween, in particular its HBO's television series. Starting with John Carpenters 1978 film Halloween, the series would see creative minds such as Rob Zombie, Ryan Murphy, and Jordan Peele associated with it, each and every single one making horror stories with a titular theme connecting them, the holiday of Halloween.​
For more inspiration:

Who's Lt. Gabriel Cash in this pilot? Also will the pilot basically be a rehash of the film or will the events of the film only be referenced?
  1. I was thinking of butterflying away Renegade and having Lorenzo Lamas as Cash. But also considered Richard Dean Anderson, Matt Leblanc, and Jackie Earle Hailey
  2. Like SG-1 and Buffy events from the movie would be referred to

Last edited:
Part 0

Sometimes, book covers have potential to show pictures that look like they came from alternate worlds. Well, here's a few now:
Truman Defeats Dewey.jpg

Republican presidential candidate Thomas Edmund Dewey smiling and holding up the November 3, 1948 copy of the Chicago Tribune that says TRUMAN DEFEATS DEWEY. Dewey had been widely been seen as the underdog throughout the election and was expected to lose to early overwhelming favorite, incumbent President Harry S. Truman. It was likely he won the 1948 US Presidential Election by playing to anti-communist fears.

Japanese MacArthur.jpg

US General Douglas MacArthur would renounces his American citizenship and become the Dictator of Japan in the aftermath of World War II. Under his rein, he would enact harsh policies to accelerate Japanese reconstruction and industrial output.

The Kennedy Brothers Band.jpg

This is the debut album of the famous rock band The Kennedy's. It is called MEET THE KENNEDYS!
The band would consist of the four Kennedy Brothers, John Fitzgerald "Jack", Joseph Patrick "Pat", Robert Francis "Bobby", and Edward Moore "Ted".

Last edited:
I haven't seen any of these but I imagine that they would probably need to changed slightly if they're originally made for television and not the theater.

I think The Lords of Salem is probably your safest bet with Rob Zombie unless you want to use his remakes of Halloween & Halloween II.

Probably the only one to be unaltered, for the most part.
You could do House of 1000 Corpses and set it on Halloween.

Sometimes, book covers have potential to show pictures that look like they came from alternate worlds. Well, here's a few now:
View attachment 569683
Republican presidential candidate Thomas Edmund Dewey smiling and holding up the November 3, 1948 copy of the Chicago Tribune that says TRUMAN DEFEATS DEWEY. Dewey had been widely been seen as the underdog throughout the election and was expected to lose to early overwhelming favorite, incumbent President Harry S. Truman. It was likely he won the 1948 US Presidential Election by playing to anti-communist fears.
That Alternate Presidents book was probably the first ever alternate history book I ever read. Wish the other books in the series were easier to find

I haven't seen any of these but I imagine that they would probably need to changed slightly if they're originally made for television and not the theater.

I think The Lords of Salem is probably your safest bet with Rob Zombie unless you want to use his remakes of Halloween & Halloween II.

Probably the only one to be unaltered, for the most part.
You could do House of 1000 Corpses and set it on Halloween.
True but it would have to be heavy altered to be able to air TV, even premium cable.
Not all of them were on TV. The Halloween series includes both films and TV shows, like Tales from the Crypt or Creepshow.

True but it would have to be heavy altered to be able to air TV, even premium cable.
Ehh I'm sure. But it would be cool if this series pushed the boundaries of censorship. I don't know if this is your intention but I see it as being TTL's version of Masters of Horror. On that there should be an episode by Takashi Miike, please. He is one of the most underrated auteur directors ever. And fits perfectly to push censorship to its limits. Btw, what role does John Carpenter play in this series. Executive producer and host presumably. Mixing a little Body Bags into it with Carpenter hosting each episode as the same or similar morgue attendee. Anyway if he is producing he will definitely be pushing the HBO executives to censor the show as little as possible. As to add to episode directors; Andres Muschietti, Mike Flanagan, Ari Aster, James Wan, and M. Knight Shyamalan, amomg others I could continue to list if you wish....

Ehh I'm sure. But it would be cool if this series pushed the boundaries of censorship. I don't know if this is your intention but I see it as being TTL's version of Masters of Horror. On that there should be an episode by Takashi Miike, please. He is one of the most underrated auteur directors ever. And fits perfectly to push censorship to its limits. Btw, what role does John Carpenter play in this series. Executive producer and host presumably. Mixing a little Body Bags into it with Carpenter hosting each episode as the same or similar morgue attendee. Anyway if he is producing he will definitely be pushing the HBO executives to censor the show as little as possible. As to add to episode directors; Andres Muschietti, Mike Flanagan, Ari Aster, James Wan, and M. Knight Shyamalan, amomg others I could continue to list if you wish....
Not my idea, talk to @Danthefan28 about it.

v1.aTsxMjg0NjtqOzE4NDk1OzEyMDA7MTUwMDsxMDU1.jpeg

A shot from the much loved episode of the show Halloween "Devils Night" in which the ghosts of serial killers (Both real and fictional) have dinner with the devil (Evan Peters). Being the last episode of HBO's first season, and debuting on Halloween, the episode featured an all star cast, and featured appearances from villains from past episodes and films, such as Sam from Trick 'r Treat, Conal Cochran from Halloween III: Season of the Witch (Albeit played by Iain Glen), and to much fanfare, the masked killer Michael Myers.

michael-myers-halloween-630x343-224762-1280x0.jpg

Michael Myers making his long teased and awaited return, during which, the song Rock 'n' Roll by Gary Glitter played. Throughout the first season, Michael Myers return was teased and referenced, with the killer even being visible in scenes, standing far off in the background, or peering out from behind a corner.​

View attachment 569834
A shot from the much loved episode of the show Halloween "Devils Night" in which the ghosts of serial killers (Both real and fictional) have dinner with the devil (Evan Peters). Being the last episode of HBO's first season, and debuting on Halloween, the episode featured an all star cast, and featured appearances from villains from past episodes and films, such as Sam from Trick 'r Treat, Conal Cochran from Halloween III: Season of the Witch (Albeit played by Iain Glen), and to much fanfare, the masked killer Michael Myers.

View attachment 569838
Michael Myers making his long teased and awaited return, during which, the song Rock 'n' Roll by Gary Glitter played. Throughout the first season, Michael Myers return was teased and referenced, with the killer even being visible in scenes, standing far off in the background, or peering out from behind a corner.​
What year is the first season?

View attachment 569683

View attachment 569688
US General Douglas MacArthur would renounces his American citizenship and become the Dictator of Japan in the aftermath of World War II. Under his rein, he would enact harsh policies to accelerate Japanese reconstruction and industrial output.

View attachment 569691
This is the debut album of the famous rock band The Kennedy's. It is called Meet THE KENNEDYS!
The band would consist of the four Kennedy Brothers, John Fitzgerald "Jack", Joseph Patrick "Pat", Robert Francis "Bobby", and Edward Moore "Ted".

Part 0

Part 1

Well, here's part 2 of my previous post about photos from book covers that look like they are photos from alternate worlds. Enjoy!

Communist Elvis.jpg

Communist rebel rocker and soldier Elvis Presley. As a boy, Elvis would begin reading the works of Karl Marx, Friedrich Engels, Gandhi, and other similar people. As a result, he would eventually become a becomes a Communist rebel rocker who was hated for dodging the Vietnam War draft, though he would later be honored by Martin Luther King Jr.

Speaking of Gandhi:
Buff Warrior Gandhi.jpg

In the 1890s after failing several university exams, Mohandas Gandhi would meet a Thuggee cultist along the road and would become his disciple. After that, Gandhi's would begin a new education and the violent movement years later following the Jallianwala Bagh massacre in 1919.

And here's the last one (for now, at least). It's ASB, I know, but just bare with me!
Baby Alien Elvis.jpg

Elvis Presley, being the famous rocker he was, had affairs with lots of women. However, let's just say that one of the women who he slept with was not a human woman at all, but an alien in disguise! Eventually, the female alien would give birth to a blue skinned baby on her home planet. Let's just say, the baby alien is definitely his father's son! (BTW, I made up the description for this image because I have not read Alien Pregnant By Elvis and haven't seen much info about it online.)

Last edited: