Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of Discord... I am happy to announce that I am running a new trial game on Discord! If you've ever wanted to get deep into New England politics, now you can! I have set up a Model New England Parliament on this Discord channel! We are about to enter a snap election (it won't be as fun as the last one, sadly), and it will be a way for you all to take control of New England and navigate in the expansive world that is Our Fair Country! In this Model Parliament, you will be tasked with creating a character, getting elected, forming a government, along with writing and passing legislation! While the events of this server will not be canon to this timeline, it will feature everything up to this point, and I will continue to offer limited updates around the world through this game, and the laws and actions the government takes will have further consequences worldwide, what direction New England takes is totally up to the players! Feel free to join, be a part, or even just to sit back and watch! It will be a laid back game, so don't worry about not understanding parliamentary procedure!

As for future updates to this timeline-they will exist! However, it is unlikely there will be more than one a month, and likely longer than that, and most likely limited to just news articles.

While I am aware of this timeline kinda ending, I have made a WorldA Map for this.

Commonwealth of New England.png

I hope you enjoy it.

Carbone.png

Two leadership elections within a year? This doesn't looks like very good for Elinor and the Tory party. Last year, the Tories were trailing Labour by double digits during the first leadership challenge and regained the lead after Elinor's victory. I wonder how they are doing now and how popular the prime minister is among the general public.

Status
Not open for further replies.