Graphic Request Thread

Could someone recolor Felicia Hardy's hair to match Linda Turner's:
Black-Cat-Marvel-Comics-Spider-Man-ally-Felicia-Hardy-.jpg
images

I’m going to be writing an alternate history on the wiki on the survival of the Titanic. I saw an image on Instagram the other day that showed the Thompson Graving Drydock where Titanic was fitted compared between 1911 and today. Basically, I’m wood wiring if someone could colourize a stern-end view of Titanic and photoshop it into the Drydock with a view of the Titanic Museum? I realize this is pretty daunting, it was difficult looking for the images myself, and for the images that I found on nstagram that would’ve been very helpful here.

Could someone put a WWII battleship in space?

Already done
c63102bc15f108b051560969c50446b4.png

Not my image, from Space Battleship Yamato

Edit: it is weirdly hard to find an image of it/her just in space. When you look at google images the most of the results are models, in atmosphere, has a bunch of writing on it or has images of characters.

Last edited:
I’m going to be writing an alternate history on the wiki on the survival of the Titanic. I saw an image on Instagram the other day that showed the Thompson Graving Drydock where Titanic was fitted compared between 1911 and today. Basically, I’m wood wiring if someone could colourize a stern-end view of Titanic and photoshop it into the Drydock with a view of the Titanic Museum? I realize this is pretty daunting, it was difficult looking for the images myself, and for the images that I found on nstagram that would’ve been very helpful here.

I found the base image of what I’m referring to, if that helps. And added another. I wouldn’t mind if someone added in a 3D model as long as it looked realistic.

Attachments

• 137033F8-74C8-445B-B63A-D31F07127E62.jpeg
    137033F8-74C8-445B-B63A-D31F07127E62.jpeg
    214 KB · Views: 265
  • 50FC4CE6-431C-4E6B-B277-F40A2198626B.jpeg
    50FC4CE6-431C-4E6B-B277-F40A2198626B.jpeg
    428.5 KB · Views: 281
Last edited:
I have a two part request: First could someone add the Marvel Epic Comics logo
cfZbNVEFjU3-El2Y4ala8pSMbu6fzz8aTzUD6dorpTsWiVyOhKSIg-eV0GqW6yoG-fzG05TnTpJUbSwgC1MvS1IR9L9xELuMB2Zddss9B1wn

on to the little Marvel-like box in the top left hand covering the Image name
spawn300_parody_mcfarlane_cover.jpg

while changing both the price tag to $1.25 US (and whatever the Canadian price is).
After that is done could someone next both that and the Spawn face in the bottom left on to this
81TD4B2Hm9L.jpg

replacing the Image logo.

I have been working on a future climate disaster map, and have been meaning to fill in the margins with pixel art to give the viewer some insights into what is going on in the world that escapes the limits of the Worlda resolution. However, I lack the skills to draw quality pixel art of my own. Therefore, I would appreciate if someone would draw four pixel art scenes that fit into the blank space in the corners of a standard Worlda map.

The upper left should be a view of San Francisco at night from the Marin Headlands over the Golden Gate Bridge, with the city's core consisting of enormous skyscrapers and the periphery of barely distinguishable slums. The lighting in the scene should be yellowish white and should come mostly from the skyscrapers, while the slums glow a dim orange. There should be smog visible throughout the scene, and light pollution should make the stars indistinguishable. Police drones should be visible over the slums, shining down white floodlights.

The lower left should feature a refugee camp on the Chadian savanna at dusk. The background should feature rows of white and blue tents, and the smoke of cooking fires. In the foreground there should be an uparmored khaki Cybertruck-like vehicle with a stack of water jugs visible in the tail bed. The truck and water should be guarded by two soldiers, one Bantu and one multiracial, in SANDF camouflage and with Vektor R4 rifles. There should be an African Union flag posted on the truck.

The upper right should be a daylit street view of Shanghai by the toppled ruins of the Oriental Pearl Tower. The street should contain a procession of young men and women wearing a mix of blue, gray, and khaki fatigues that make them look like Long March reenactors, as well as red armbands. They are carrying torches and flags. Most of the flags should be solid red, but some can be green for variety. There should be black arcologies in the background that look like twisted rectangular prisms. There should not be noticeable smog, and no lights visible in the arcologies or the buildings lining the street.

The lower right should feature a dilapidated row of factories in the background, silhouetted against a dull blue sky. The foreground should be an abandoned railyard with rusting covered goods wagons. Some of the wagons should have distinguishable gold Commonwealth Stars stenciled on the sliding walls, and others should be grafitiied into oblivion.

Here are two different versions. The first has the Saarbrücken arms you showed in the fourth quarter, but the lion looks a bit out of place next to the others, so I did a second version with the lion in the same style as those in the first two quarters.
v1 View attachment 534850 v2 View attachment 534851 (click the thumbnails for the full-size (400x700px) images)
Edit: just noticed that the white part of the third quarter (Trier) is semi-transparent - I don't have time to fix it right now, but I'll do it first thing in the morning. Sorry!
Edit2: fixed
v1View attachment 534995 v2View attachment 534996

Image(s) created by FriendlyGhost using inkscape.
In accordance with the attribution terms of the licences noted below, you are free to use this/these image(s), including adaptation, as long as you give attribution. On this site (alternatehistory.com), it is sufficient to @ my username. On other sites, link to my profile page here.
Some of the constituent parts of this/these image(s) were amended from images in the public domain, as follows:
1. The crown above the arms is taken from Source 1 below;​
2. The lions in Q1 and Q2, and in Q4 of the v2 image, were amended (recoloured and/or extra tails) from Source 2 below;​
3. The small crowns on the lions were reshaped from the crown in Source 3 below;​
4. The yellow rectangles in Q2 were taken from Source 4 below;​
5. Q3 was reshaped from Source 5 below;​
6. The crosses in Q4 were taken from Source 6 below;​
7. The lion in Q4 of the v1 image was taken from Source 6 below.​
All other parts of the images were done by me.
Source 1: Crown of the Grand Duke of Luxembourg by Sodacan free for use and adaptation under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 4.0 International licence;
Source 2: Arms of the Kingdom of Scotland 1694-1702 by Sodacan free for use and adaptation under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported, 2.5 Generic, 2.0 Generic and 1.0 Generic licences;
Source 3: Royal Arms of the Netherlands by Sodacan free for use and adaptation under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported licence;
Source 4: Arms of Nassau by Sodacan free for use and adaptation under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported licence;
Source 5: Arms of Trier by Ipankonin free for use and adaptation under the GNU Free Documentation Licence;
Source 6: Arms of the Count of Saarbrücken by Perhelion free for use and adaptation under the Creative Commons CC0 1.0 Universal Public Domain Dedication.
Friendly ghost, would you be willing on creating a coat of arms for me? I have put a request in the 'request maps, flags, coat of arms, ect' thread, but saw your work and were wondering if you would be intrested. I am trying on merging symbols from Coptic, Arabian and Babylonian cultures.

It is for a fantasy game

Friendly ghost, would you be willing on creating a coat of arms for me?
Normally I'd be very happy to help but I'm about to move house, to another country, so I'm very busy with clearing/packing/disconnecting/panicking...
I will hopefully have a bit more time available once we've moved/unpacked/un-quarantined/etc (I really hope we will, anyway!), so if no-one else picks up the request over the next few weeks, ask me (use @) in the Request Maps/Flags/CoAs thread or PM me - but not before mid-August, sorry.

Normally I'd be very happy to help but I'm about to move house, to another country, so I'm very busy with clearing/packing/disconnecting/panicking...
I will hopefully have a bit more time available once we've moved/unpacked/un-quarantined/etc (I really hope we will, anyway!), so if no-one else picks up the request over the next few weeks, ask me (use @) in the Request Maps/Flags/CoAs thread or PM me - but not before mid-August, sorry.
ok! Hope to see you around soon! :)