Return of Horrible Educational Maps

Unfortunately reddit gave no further info about those wannabe boycotters, even though their protest flag has a "SHAREit"

View attachment 560125
Well, I see an Indian flag, so that narrows it down a bit... maybe the banner's supposed to be sort of an ironic comment on a perceived too-close relationship between the USA and the PRC... or maybe the local screen-printer didn't have a good outline of China handy :p

Not technically an education map, but rather a social commentary on Amway in the early part of the last century. Not sure what the commentary is, either, but still.
IMG-2417-2.jpg

This little illustration appeared in one of the presentations of a class I'm taking at Uni. Now, I can forgive what they did to Europe, but what have they done to my Russian Far East?!
fffjghjfgjghfyhujt.png

And now a map from the nationalarchives, which is meant to be educational (heck, "education" is even part of the map's web address)

View attachment 557637

Probably kinda lucky that the text field obscures much of the map, but I soon found another one where the Balkans ain't covered up by text:

View attachment 557638
What. The. Heck.

I think they just made a declaration of war on the Ottoman Empire. You don't just give Constantinople to the Balkan filth... :)
edit: no offense to the balkans, guys

What. The. Heck.

I think they just made a declaration of war on the Ottoman Empire. You don't just give Constantinople to the Balkan filth... :)
edit: no offense to the balkans, guys
Yeah, but they had to compensate the Great Balkan Empire somehow, after leaving them with only like a 30 km wide strip of Moldavia, either along the Carpathians or along the Prut... map is so poorly drawn it's hard to tell :p

absolute mess.jpg

Turkish Textbook map. Featuring:

The Cities of Ukraine and Banat, Belgrade in like Doboj or something, Venice in Istria, Bosnia is now Dalmatia, Belgium and a half-unified Italy existing at the same time as both Poland and the Ottoman Empire, funky Germany, odd Poland, D U M M Y T H I C C Ottoman empire, that weird Austrian panhandle in Galicia-Lodomeria as an international border, and last, but not least: TRABLUSGARP*.

*I know that it's just Tripolitania in Turkish. Doesn't make it any less entertaining.

I'm sure I missed something that they got wrong. This map is just so fucking far beyond cursed. It's bedeviled.

Last edited: