A Blank Map Thread

Does anyone have a Pacific-centered WorldA with full subdivisions? This is the best one I can find, but I'd really like to also have subdivisions for India, Russia, and Brazil at the very least.
2013-pacific-centered-reference-png.210997

Does anyone have a blank map like this?

I just realized I posted this in a different thread that was probably irrelevant.

Are there any maps of Asia that'd fit/be up to snuff with this map of the West Coast? I was able to kinda rough out the idea of the map I was gonna make by scaling a smaller BAM map of Asia to the same approximate scale, but it has a lot of artifacting that I'm not happy with.

I just realized I posted this in a different thread that was probably irrelevant.

Are there any maps of Asia that'd fit/be up to snuff with this map of the West Coast? I was able to kinda rough out the idea of the map I was gonna make by scaling a smaller BAM map of Asia to the same approximate scale, but it has a lot of artifacting that I'm not happy with.
It's not the exact same scale, but there is this map posted by Shadow Knight in the blank map thread?

A pole-centered azimuthal equal area map, at about worlda scale. It's lacking the smaller islands right now, which I can't trace off my low-definition source maps, but I'm about to get a whole lot busier and probably won't have the time to update it further myself. Hopefully it's of some use as is.

azimutal-equal-area-gpolar (1).png

just wanted to say that there is some amazing work on this thread - I want to create a map for my parallel world set in ww2 time frame with slightly different but recognisable countries (with a few changes like a broken up germany) and a 'new burgundy' (aka combined BEL & NL) - ive found a few maps of western Europe that I may be able to use with province/region level divisions as don't want to go down too detailed given my limited/non existent map skills currently

qazse

Gone Fishin'
A pole-centered azimuthal equal area map, at about worlda scale. It's lacking the smaller islands right now, which I can't trace off my low-definition source maps, but I'm about to get a whole lot busier and probably won't have the time to update it further myself. Hopefully it's of some use as is.

View attachment 554787
I've decided to start working on a treat for everyone.
azimuthal with borders blank.png

Last edited: