Could the United Netherlands have survived 1830? What impact might it have had on Europe?

I have been thinking a bit about the potential of the so-called United Kingdom of the Netherlands, that incarnation of the Dutch state created after the Congress of Vienna in 1815 that included what are now the sovereign states of Belgium and Luxembourg within itself, the course of 19th century history would have been altered.

512px-1815-VerenigdKoninkrijkNederlanden-en.svg (1).png

Consider: Containing within itself the maritime and trading strength of Holland and the growing industrial economy of Wallonia, with a still-substantial overseas empire, the 1815-1830 Kingdom of the Netherlands arguably was close to becoming another European Great Power. The corner of northwestern Europe near the mouth of the Rhine, rather than being a cockpit for rival powers, might itself become a seat of power. It certainly could have been a very risky move for France to try to seek territorial acquisitions in the south of this country as compensation for the gains of its rivals.

Mind, this all depends on whether the United Netherlands could have survived. Was the Belgian Revolution inevitable? Was it possible that the Dutch state might have bent enough to make the break less possible? Alternatively, was it possible that the Belgians might have had less foreign support? Beyond that, even if the United Netherlands did survive, would its divisions be manageable politically? A United Netherlands could end up lurching from one crisis to another, a sort of Austria-Hungary on the North Sea.

Thoughts?

Thoughts?
Let's say with some well placed concessions and change, they avoid the revolt, and we could see it as super belgium, it could focus on colony later on and being the broker of western-central europe, specially later on when germany unify and trade flourish

A significantly stronger Catholic presence will certainly affect Dutch elections. I'm wondering if the Catholic Christian Democrats and Protestant Christian Democrats end up merging sooner ITTL.

It is possible, perhaps, that the United Netherlands might find itself drawn towards an anti-French policy, based on past suspicions and perhaps contemporary irredentist claims. A demand for Luxembourg would be quite provocative, for instance, whether the country is a great power or not.

(Hmm. Perhaps these Dutch might join Prussia and take at least some of French Flanders in 1870?)

Butterflies away both Belgian Congo and the anti-German European alliance system after the Franco-Prussian War, though there is a small chance that war itself will be butterflied away.

The country will fulfill its intended role of blocking the French and keeping another continental European country from dominating Europe.

A Franco-Russian alliance or understanding does not work with a united Netherlands, unless the united Netherlands joins the Entente. If it sides with Germany, that is pretty much it for France. It it remains neutral, but benevolently neutral towards Germany (like the northern Netherlands was during World War I) then any blockade against Germany is ineffective unless the Netherlands is blockaded too, and now unlike with the situation with the Northern Netherlands after World War I the country is a big enough power in its own right to actually do something about it.

Likewise, the German planners of surrounding or bypassing the French armies by going through Belgium did consider violating the neutrality of the northern Netherlands as well. But they didn't so so. They didn't want to have to detach troops to deal with the Dutch, and screening Antwerp and other Belgian fortresses was bad enough. The planners seem to have been hoping that Belgium woudn't fight back. Hitler attacked both countries at once, but he had air superiority and was on friendly terms with Russia. So World War I as we know it definitely gets butterflied away.

Butterflies away both Belgian Congo and the anti-German European alliance system after the Franco-Prussian War, though there is a small chance that war itself will be butterflied away.
Amazing buddy, well written and explained ideas, so that would be, if anything, netherlands could get Congo Too.

There actually could be butterflies for the colonial empire. Different ministries result in different treaties with Britain and Portugal over different areas.....

The Kongo was always Leopold's dream, and always for him and not Belgium, meaning its certainly butterflied. Fundamentally I do think that this country would probably take a bigger chunk of Africa than our netherlands- Madagascar perhaps. Small, but on the way to Indonesia.

I do think that this country would be pulled into Britain's sphere, precisely so it can work as a neutral buffer between france and Germany- can't do that allied to one of them.

I mean if for whatever reason you place a butterfly net as much as is possible without going into ASB territory.
France and Germany both goes Plan XVII AKA KICKING SCREAMING IN THE ELTASS LOTHRINGEN FORTRESS.

Again the butterflies, might not be a war anyway

With a significantly stronger Dutch republic, would the closely related Cleves-Mark-Julich-Berg-Cologne areas of Germany or/and the areas of French Flanders have been contested?

A significantly stronger Catholic presence will certainly affect Dutch elections. I'm wondering if the Catholic Christian Democrats and Protestant Christian Democrats end up merging sooner ITTL.

Or the northern Protestants will resist universal sufferage because they fear the rule of the Catholics.

With a significantly stronger Dutch republic, would the closely related Cleves-Mark-Julich-Berg-Cologne areas of Germany or/and the areas of French Flanders have been contested?
Too late for that, IMO. French Flanders maybe, but Cleves et al are firmly in the Prussian orbit.