Blue Skies in Camelot: An Alternate 60's and Beyond

You only lived twice will probably play out differently ittl. In this world the us and soviets are working together to try to go to the moon. I’d change it so that Blofeld’s plan is more attacking a summit that will occur in Japan
Sounds cool. I wonder how James Bond has changed in Blue Skies

I can imagine Marilyn Monroe being more critical of the films, bringing more attention early on to the problems. Speaking of how is Me Too gonna play out? With the ERA being passed feminism's made more progress, which means this shit might be addressed more.

I can imagine Marilyn Monroe being more critical of the films, bringing more attention early on to the problems. Speaking of how is Me Too gonna play out? With the ERA being passed feminism's made more progress, which means this shit might be addressed more.
Operation Yewtree in the 90s?

Bond has evolved. Pam Bouvier, Natalya Simonova, Wai Lin, Camille Montes, Vesper Lynd and Madeline Swann are MUCH better than the bond girls of yesteryear. Even when they show emotion it's logical and their purpose makes sense (Camille helps Bond simply by being there. He needs a friend he can trust.)

What I’m really curious is how Iran plays out. Khomeni is dead as a door nail but another radical could take his place and the revolution itself was a complex affair

Also what happens to Roman Polanski? The bastard jumped bail and saw a lot of people in Hollywood defend him. Maybe Marilyn can bring that up

tumblr_o5ztumZxHb1ttmhcxo1_500.gifv

Congratulations to @President_Lincoln for this 400 page thread regarding a more optimistic sunny, , and overall happier, Blue Skies world.

Sorry if I sounded rude, but President Lincoln didn't post an update in over a month and that maked me wonder.
Well, I mean this s not the first time this has happened.

Not counting personal life and educational stuff, I'm just assuming hes writing, planning, and brainstorming his story.

But I do agree with you, that I'm prone to wondering what's up with him :p

The last update was less than a month ago it takes time to research and write out TL's like this at the best of times with the real-life situation going on for all of us things like writing falls by the wayside so be patient also as stated by others it is quite rude to ask this.
I agree and I am again sorry for sounding rude, but President Lincoln had a rate of 2-to-3 updates per month, but in May he didn't posted any, so I wondered what happened. I also love TTL and I am looking forward to see it unfold and I understand that the writer's personal life comes first, yet he didn't mention any hiatus or break so I thought of the worst.o_O

I agree and I am again sorry for sounding rude, but President Lincoln had a rate of 2-to-3 updates per month, but in May he didn't posted any, so I wondered what happened. I also love TTL and I am looking forward to see it unfold and I understand that the writer's personal life comes first, yet he didn't mention any hiatus or break so I thought of the worst.o_O
You really shouldn’t assume a thread is dead unless the author of the thread specifically says it is. That just a good rule of thumb to follow.

Last edited: