Q-Bam Historical Map Thread

unknown.png
Hello people, I have a doubt here. Shouldn't the British possessions (Bengal at least) by painted either like Rupert's Land or in some light green to show that it was nominally Mogol? I mean, I was reading about the evolution of the BEIC for my TL and I found this in Wikipedia about the Treaty of Allahabad: "Based on the terms of the agreement, Alam granted the East India Company Diwani rights, or the right to collect taxes on behalf of the Emperor from the eastern province of Bengal-Bihar-Orissa. " Maybe the same should be applied to later maps with the Concessions in China.

I thought it deserves some debate.

Last edited:
I've been trying to post a png of it for about half an hour by now and AH can't handle it. Seems like it's either the link or nothing at all.

Crazy Boris

Banned
unknown.png

January 16 1990: Nakhchivan yeets itself out of the USSR, the first part of it to do so

I hope y'all appreciate this it took me like 2 hours to figure out Morocco's internals

Anybody have a map of Bhutan’s kingdoms before it’s unification? I would like to add it into some of the medieval maps I have done/will be doing

Does anyone have a map of the japanese feudal domains when the han system was disestablished in 1871? I've been trying to find a map of them for ages but I had no luck.

The Ukrainian State (with subdivisions) and areas potentially to unite with the Ukrainian state (Crimea and Kuban) in 1918. Other claimed areas not shown.
Ukranian State 1918 copy.png

Last edited: