Tellurus: a worldbuilding project

What color scheme should Tellurus use?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Anyone have any ideas for events that could happen in the Rasan Civilization? Should their cities be unified or independent of each other? Should they be pacifist like their Harappan inspirations? What interactions should they have with their neighbors(Esirta, Miscaya)?
You could create some new religious development that arises from northern/western invaders that results in instability for a period and then a massive religious boom (after the developments sort of 'take over') that affects other regions. I don't know exactly where you could start from, but that's my two cents, haha.

Also, do you have a winds map of Tellurus? It would be easier to determine climate placement if you had something like that.

Deleted member 105545

Anyone have any ideas for events that could happen in the Rasan Civilization? Should their cities be unified or independent of each other? Should they be pacifist like their Harappan inspirations? What interactions should they have with their neighbors(Esirta, Miscaya)?
Pacifist Matriarchal Nature-worshippers

Currently making a bunch more settlement names to help make future maps, as I think of how to handle Rasan (Namely, how to use Ella and Tangle's idea and make a pacifist society thats interesting to read about). Currently the cities of bronze age Lotana are done, next is Katal and Miscaya, then Pelasia, Tymria, Avarda, Serica, etc. also expect better borders in the next update, as I didn't like how some countries looked/where they were.

Work continues, as slow as it may be ;)
000new qbam preview.png

Timeline 2.0 coming soon now that I'm getting used to working now. Expect the first part it in a month or two. ;) Locations and general events are being revised.
As always please ask questions about the universe as it helps me make it more detailed.
PS: Guess what this is :)
2020.png

Gian

Banned
Also @Imperator Frank, would you mind if you can finish up the Q-BAM version (or at least do one for the Mastamho/Fornesta area (would need this for one of the updates for my mapgame)

@Imperator Frank I decided to do a little work of my own on that Q-BAM, I hope you don't mind. I wasn't sure if you were going to give us any update on the matter, so I took it into my own hands. Everything in red is what I've added, the original is in black.

thing.png

Last edited:
Please excuse my unsolicited critique, but I think there is a very noticeable upscaling aftifact. All the rivers are using the diagonal directions a lot, way more so than anything inbetween. It looks like every few kilometres every river is making a 90 degrees turn, which when repeated this much looks rather jarring. This is probably caused by following the centres of upscaled pixels, instead of smoothing the line out in some way
1589391685460.png

1589391844658.png

1589391853426.png