Yeah, although really more like assimilated. In this round of CK2, it was the result of Haesteinn of Nantes being more successful in his conquests and then converting to Christianity before his family eventually managed to usurp the Carolingian dynasty.

Maybe have a flag that keeps the Norman design but with the breton black & white scheme.

normandy-brittany.png

hey fellas I made a map of like an alternative reality where germany won world war I etc., and for some reason it's really small, looks kinda unprofessional and when I try and put in country names the software i'm using goes beserk. Is there any chance one of you guys could try and work your magic on it? make it look more presentable? I don't need all the country names, it just has to look high standard, just like the main ones i.e: Britain, German Empire, United States, Australia, Chine etc. (altough the more countries, the better)

Attachments

• German Empire map.JPG
    German Empire map.JPG
    48.7 KB · Views: 217
Thank you. There are some minor corrections though, it's New Bersetshire not New Bresetshire, Massachusetts is Coventry not Maryland and Missouri is Statesota not Minnesota.
e.png

Looks like I cant read too well :p
hey fellas I made a map of like an alternative reality where germany won world war I etc., and for some reason it's really small, looks kinda unprofessional and when I try and put in country names the software i'm using goes beserk. Is there any chance one of you guys could try and work your magic on it? make it look more presentable? I don't need all the country names, it just has to look high standard, just like the main ones i.e: Britain, German Empire, United States, Australia, Chine etc. (altough the more countries, the better)
If you can give me a run down on what the scenario looks like I can give it a shot. As a general suggestion though I would avoid using Mapchart to make maps if you are going for a more high effort look

A Communist America flag (basically a American flag, but, Communist), Dark Blue 13 stripes, with a small-ish Communist Party USA's emblem colored white, with 13 white stars surrounding the emblem in the dark blue box on the top left corner of the flag, gonna think about the Coat of Arms, tho

Attachments

• download.jpeg
    download.jpeg
    5.4 KB · Views: 156
Last edited:
A Communist America flag (basically a American flag, but, Communist), Dark Blue 13 stripes, with a small-ish Communist Party USA's emblem colored white, with 13 white stars surrounding the emblem in the dark blue box on the top left corner of the flag, gonna think about the Coat of Arms, tho

Blue Stripes and Blue Canton?

Would someone design a flag for a Silesian state in Patagonia? It is a "republic of the nobility" where nobles, aristocrats, and clergymen mainly run the country, with a token elected legislature with little power. The nation has extensive cultural influences from Poland and Bohemia due to the high immigration from those two areas, though immigration and influences from various slavic groups exist.

ok so would an anarcho-capitalist society with only the basic of governments (i:e to uphold laws like no rape or murder, and minor things like keeping traffic sane) be considered Minarchist or something else?

How's this?
Communist_USA_blue__for_TrashMammal2019__FG.png (click the thumbnail for the full-size image)
Edit: credit/attribution/licensing added following a request in Dec 22 for an amendment.
Image created by FriendlyGhost using inkscape.
This image is licensed under the CC BY-NC-SA 4.0 licence (see details below). You are free to use it, including adaptation, for non-commercial use, as long as you give attribution.
The symbol within the stars is that of the Communist Party of the USA, adapted from CPUSA, in the Public Domain.
Attribution:
On this site (alternatehistory.com), just @ my username.
On other sites, link to my profile page here, where a message would also be nice, so I can see where my images are used.
Licence details:
Creative Commons
CC BY-NC-SA 4.0: Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 4.0
Details of applicability/compatibility of each licence

Last edited:
So I sent a request here but was made to understand it wasn't specific enough or detailed.
Basically Germany won world war I and controls a lot of differnet parts of the world. I tried making a map of my own but looked sort of unproffesional and when I tried to put in placenames the software I used was like "no man, can't do it". Long story short, this is what I need, and I'll thank anyone who steps up from the bottom of my heart.
Soviet Union in red, pre war, no poland or finland etc.
German Empire in blue, spanning Denmark, Switzerland, Belgium, Austro-Hungary, Yugoslavia and Greece, but not Romania and Bulgaria.
German Empire Subsidiaries and colonies in purple: Romania, Bulgaria, Ottoman Empire, Italy, France, Scandinavia, Mongolia, Japan, North-western Africa (Egypt till Ngeria basically, Southern Africa (Angola Downwards), Nepal, Bhutan, Bangladesh, Cambodia, Vietnam, and Soutern South America (Chile, Argentina and Uruguay)
USSR Subsidiaries in orange (light red or whatever) consist of all the stans (Kazah, Tajik, Turkmen and Afghan), China, both Koreas, Mianamar, Tailand and Malaysia.
Rest of the world's countries colours dont really matter and dont have to be named except for big players like India, Britain, U.S.A, Brazil, Australia, Canada, Saudi Arabia, Iran and Iraq, Portugal and Spain.
If anyone volunteers to undertake thsi task- much gratitude