Mario Goes Hollywood: A Collaborative Timeline

Amazing work, the movie seems very fine and set the stage for the big climax in 3, nice work.

Either Crash Bandicoot or other movie, we got a free space with wing commander booted out

I think was a little early talk a new console, but by 2000 Sega might have got a cheaper DVD deal for it
Yeah, I think they can get a DVD drive that can run at 4X disc read speed. With that, the technical gap between it and the PS2 will be narrowed enough to keep up, but hey'll still be several steps behind the Gamecube and the Xbox (if we do that.)
Let’s go with Crash, what do you think @Megafighter3?
by that time, the whole trilogy was out and was 3 year old game, could work, unless there something else to be pushed forward first
I was going to say bring Sonic 3 up to 1999, but that would cause a crunch time scenario, let alone the movie might not be as good as it could be. Along with the fact that Dreamworks is waist deep in El Dorado and Shrek, while TMS just started production on Monster Rancher. Crash is ready to put out. We just need to select a director, writer, and cast.

Yeah, I think they can get a DVD drive that can run at 4X disc read speed. With that, the technical gap between it and the PS2 will be narrowed enough to keep up, but hey'll still be several steps behind the Gamecube and the Xbox (if we do that.)
I think we got fine with 3 console, unless MS want to enter into something, them the pressure would be on sony, still yeah Neptune can get a decent DVD player by 2000 launch date.

Crash is ready to put out. We just need to select a director, writer, and cast.
More ideas on it? 2d? 3d? if not we can do other game idea them.

I got something in mind looking through this.
Care to share it buddy?

I think we got fine with 3 console, unless MS want to enter into something, them the pressure would be on sony, still yeah Neptune can get a decent DVD player by 2000 launch date.

Care to share it buddy?

Sure has anyone done anything for Star Wars?

Can I do the prequels?

Honestly, I had considered messing around with the prequels, but partly out of laziness and partly a desire to keep focus on the stuff affected by the actual ripples of video game movies, I decided to leave Star Wars alone. Mind you, if you got an interesting idea, I'd be willing to roll with it.

Care to share it buddy?
Indeed I do and I think I found a good director for Crash. Charles Grosvenor, former storyboard artist for Animaniacs, director of the last good Land Before Time Movie in my opinion, and Producer of Invader Zim: Enter the Florpus. He's at Universal right now, so getting the Crash project is a win win for everyone involved. As for writing and art, I'd still have Andy Gavin, Jason Rubin, Bob Rafei, and Chris Zembellias at the very least as consultants on the script and art direction.

For the plot, I got something that combines a bit of 1 and 2's plot together but doesn't bring the twin masks in until the end of the movie.
Can I do the prequels?
I'd be interested in seeing what you have in mind.

Yeah let’s leave the prequels alone.
You okay with that @Megafighter3?
And let’s bring Charles in as director.
Yeah he seems the best guy for the Job and one with good series under his belt, we can use too the idea of the pilot showing how the animals were mutated by Dr Cortex and mostly play to the limits the cartoon zanyness, Wonder if this make Universal keep both Spyro and Crash Under his belt and maybe weather their awful merger with viviendi(or butterfly it)

I'm fine with Charles as director, but I was thinking. We got Sonic 3 coming in 2000 and I was planning for Nintendo to release an animated Star Fox movie for the same time, so what if we let this be a three-way war? 2000: The year of animated video game movies.

Last edited:

Ry Guy

Banned
I’m still shocked on how the 1994 Brickyard 400 in OTL had 86 entries. That’s enough to fill 2 complete 43 car fields.