Star Wars the Clone Wars airs on Fox instead of Cartoon Network?

In 2008, George Lucas offered Star Wars the Clone Wars to 20th Century Fox, who has distributed his Star Wars movies to air on the Fox network. However, Fox has passed on George Lucas to air his show due to it's scepticism about the show's unique tone. Lucas then offered it to Cartoon Network next, who was also unsure about the show until Stuart Snyder saw the show himself in Lucasfilm's headquarters in San Fransisco. He was so amazed that Cartoon Network picked up the rights to air the show, not after a bidding war with other networks. But what if Fox, which Lucas originally offered it to, picked up the show? How would this affect the Fox network? Would the show be aired on Animation Domination along with The Simpsons, Family Guy and King of the Hill? Would it be aired as a weekday primetime show? Or would it air on 4kidsTV on Saturday mornings? How would public perception of the show change since it's airing on a over the air network instead of a children's network? Would it be seen as a more serious show?

Garrison

Donor
If they add it to the Simpsons bloc you can expect some pressure to make Asoka 'sassier'. If it goes out as kids cartoon kiss goodbye to all those darker stories about the clones and the Jedi Council and expect more focus on the 'cute' robots like R2-D2. Either way I can't see it lasting as long as OTL.

marathag

Banned
If it goes out as kids cartoon kiss goodbye to all those darker stories about the clones and the Jedi Council
Like the Batman Animated series on Fox Kids(or whatever is was called in 2006, had been renamed, can't remember what to) somehow avoided being like the kiddie friendly Superfriends, why do you think Clone Wars would be dumbed down?

Garrison

Donor
Like the Batman Animated series on Fox Kids(or whatever is was called in 2006, had been renamed, can't remember what to) somehow avoided being like the kiddie friendly Superfriends, why do you think Clone Wars would be dumbed down?
Because we are looking at very different animation styles, I suspect the innately darker style of BTAS made it easier to get away with putting in more adult stories. Also the CW movie hadn't been an unqualified success so there's probably a greater desire to 'rebalance' the series. Of course if its added to the Simpson bloc rather than joining the kids cartoons it probably faces all the same issues Futurama did.

Wildly popular for a couple seasons, then cancelled because it isn't The Simpsons.
Then we’ll see many Youtube rant videos about Fox cancelling Star Wars the Clone Wars and how they keep churning out bad Simpsons episodes. On the other hand, this might mean 20th Century Fox would be the ones buying Lucasfilm instead of Disney.

Then we’ll see many Youtube rant videos about Fox cancelling Star Wars the Clone Wars and how they keep churning out bad Simpsons episodes. On the other hand, this might mean 20th Century Fox would be the ones buying Lucasfilm instead of Disney.

Is screaming in despair an acceptable act in this forum?

That is a massive improvement over disney
Disney will end up owning Lucasfilm anyway when they buy 20th Century Fox. Unlikely we see the new Star Wars the Clone Wars season on Disney Plus. On the other hand, with Lucasfilm under 20th Century Fox, we probably would get a very different sequel series. Either it follows George's original vision or Star Wars would be more like Alien, Avatar, and Die Hard instead of the fan service trilogy we got.

Disney will end up owning Lucasfilm anyway when they buy 20th Century Fox. Unlikely we see the new Star Wars the Clone Wars season on Disney Plus. On the other hand, with Lucasfilm under 20th Century Fox, we probably would get a very different sequel series. Either it follows George's original vision or Star Wars would be more like Alien, Avatar, and Die Hard instead of the fan service trilogy we got.
As Say before, a massive improvement over Disney them, plus you're going to pararelistic, with lucasfilm i doubt the murdoch would sell now

If it airs on the Fox Network, I wonder how prime time animation is perceived. The Clone Wars would certainly be different than the Simpsons and Family Guy. I also wonder how Cartoon Network would proceed without the Clone Wars.

Same as is, but put in a separate place from The Simpsons and that shows's ilk.

Fox also makes several shows to go with it, they also acquire a anime.

If it airs on the Fox Network, I wonder how prime time animation is perceived. The Clone Wars would certainly be different than the Simpsons and Family Guy. I also wonder how Cartoon Network would proceed without the Clone Wars.
CN the same, it was just another show for them. For Fox, depends, if well manage TCW 3D version would be one of the most successful 3D animated show for adults/general audiences...that's a massive butterfly ADHD might be vastly different or butterflied away

CN the same, it was just another show for them. For Fox, depends, if well manage TCW 3D version would be one of the most successful 3D animated show for adults/general audiences...that's a massive butterfly ADHD might be vastly different or butterflied away
Oh yeah!

Using SW:TCW along with another show, preferably an new anime for now, and they could use this as a new block.

Now, what anime could be used?