As for the colouring of the Shark I am not sure but I kinda feel like grey would be better too. Or maybe the blue that is used on the shark supporter of the modern Solomon Islands Coat of Arms (that one is viewed from below instead of the side of course but I think you get what I mean)?
I tried both both and I think the blue looks better, so I spent a bit more time on it, tidying it up and doing some highlighting. This is the result:
CoA_Dominion_Pacifica_w_Shark_blue_2011-2013_for_Gokbay_897x650_FG.png
Hope you like it...

That's usually completely unrelated arms and flags though. A comparison would be if england used a red cross on white as its flag but a gold cross on red as its COA. Its not impossible but it would look, well, odd.

Well so does a duck-billed platypus or an aardvark, but they get the job done! (In all honesty I really like both designs and am greedy enough to try using each of them, for which I feel only some shame). ;)

Thank You very kindly UH, that's superb!:)

View attachment 535101
Hi, recently I made this card for my own universe. I would like to try to redo it in Worlda format but unfortunately I can't produce something of good quality. I wanted to know if a charitable soul was ready to give me a helping hand by reproducing the map with only the rivers. My map corresponds in size to Europe with in addition the Mediterranean and North Africa.

I would just like to note that this is as ridiculously intricate as it is gorgeous; my compliments to the creators!:biggrin:

Now if you most excellent vexillologists were asked to design a flag for a former extraterrestrial colony of France (in fact one sited on the same planet as New Cornwall) which basically decided that the French Republican Tricolour simply wasn't republican enough, may I please ask what sort of designs you might suggest?

For the record that former colony is now the République Élyséenne (The Republic of Elysia) and is an island nation; basically my hope is to cook up a flag that does for the Tricolour what the Stars & Stripes did for the Union Flag, more or less.

Thank You in advance for your consideration

Now if you most excellent vexillologists were asked to design a flag for a former extraterrestrial colony of France (in fact one sited on the same planet as New Cornwall) which basically decided that the French Republican Tricolour simply wasn't republican enough, may I please ask what sort of designs you might suggest?

For the record that former colony is now the République Élyséenne (The Republic of Elysia) and is an island nation; basically my hope is to cook up a flag that does for the Tricolour what the Stars & Stripes did for the Union Flag, more or less.

Thank You in advance for your consideration
Not sure exactly what you are looking for so...

Here is my take on the original, colonial flag.
ely-col.png

And here is what I think they did for their own republic.

ely-rep.png

As always, I am open to suggestions, requests, adulation, etc. ;)

Here's your map using the green/blue of the worlda. I haven't resized it, as that would then involve re-checking/re-doing all the coastlines and I don't have time to do that - sorry.
View attachment 535143 (click the thumbnail for the full-size image)
It was mainly to reproduce the continents that I would have needed help. :coldsweat:
However, I thank you for taking the trouble to read my request and try to answer it.

I would just like to note that this is as ridiculously intricate as it is gorgeous; my compliments to the creators!:biggrin:
I am the creator and I thank you. :)
I would like to be able to make my Worlda map because it would allow me to develop the rest of my universe. Moreover when I see the work of some people in cartography I am fascinated!
I hope to get a helping hand anyway.:cryingface:

Not really any historical flags to go on in regard to Al-Andalus (Cordoba and the Umayyad Caliphate date to before there was such a thing as a single national or subnational flag) but one possibility would be to keep the OTL mexican colours but put the shahadah within a khatim pattern.
Thank you man this is awesome!

Please excuse my poor understanding of computers and/or bad luck, but I can't seem to be able to download a .svg image.

- right click on it
- click on "save image as..." in the drop down menu and chose where to put it.

Note that unless you have a software that can read .svg files, you won't be able to open it. Inkscape is one such software and is open source (that is, free)

https://inkscape.org/

As always, I am open to suggestions, requests, adulation, etc. ;)

You richly deserve them, as well you know! Thank You very kindly for this most excellent banner and for your hard work & consideration. :D

The only alteration that occurs to me would be to 'flip' the colours on the right hand side of Independent Republic flag (so that the rays appear to be red, white & blue) suggesting that the French colonists who arrived on this planet have been transformed into something very different by their local experiences; may I please ask if this would be possible?

Not sure exactly what you are looking for so...

That is, in all honesty, why my original request lacked any specific description - I had a High Concept ("What if somebody looked at the OG Revolutionary flag and thought"NOT RADICAL ENOUGH!") in mind, but nothing more; you've most definitely excelled that original request the way Mozart outstripped Salieri!

For anyone with the Firefox navigator:

"Save Page As" Leads to the same road, you have to select, "Web Page, SVG only."

Flags set within the same world as the last two by Marc Pasquin.

Union of Jovian Sovereign Republics/the UJSR: Federal semi-presidential Marxist-Leninist republic (Callisto, Ganymede, Europa, Io) It is an massive hodgepodge of people-groups with no real clear dominant ethnicity for the Jovian Soviet. (See: No ethnicity in charge or with any kind of plurality.)

Republic of Titan: Unitary semi-presidential republic. (Titan, Enceladus, all other Saturnian moons) Nickname the 'Sparta of the Solar System.' Isolationist bordering on xenophobic, well-developed military to enforce their brand of isolationism. Not the nicest people on the block.

Union of Jovian Sovereign Republics/the UJSR: Federal semi-presidential Marxist-Leninist republic (Callisto, Ganymede, Europa, Io) It is an massive hodgepodge of people-groups with no real clear dominant ethnicity for the Jovian Soviet. (See: No ethnicity in charge or with any kind of plurality.)

The four stars representing the four moons.

comunist-jupiter.png

Please excuse my poor understanding of computers and/or bad luck, but I can't seem to be able to download a .svg image.
If the instructions above don't help, try this pictorial set of instructions:
Instructions_to_get_SVG_files_from_Wikipedia__FG.png
I imagine it's a similar process on an Apple Mac, but with something else instead of a right-click, and also on a mobile phone/tablet, but with long-press or something similar instead of right-click.

Republic of Titan: Unitary semi-presidential republic. (Titan, Enceladus, all other Saturnian moons) Nickname the 'Sparta of the Solar System.' Isolationist bordering on xenophobic, well-developed military to enforce their brand of isolationism. Not the nicest people on the block.

since they might see themselves as inheritors of the spartan way, they could use a flag that incorporate the spartan Lambda shield.

sparta.png

It was mainly to reproduce the continents that I would have needed help. :coldsweat:
However, I thank you for taking the trouble to read my request and try to answer it.
As I've been spending some of my lockdown time learning more about Inkscape, I decided to give this another go. Is this roughly what you had in mind?
Map_smaller_with_coastlines_and_rivers__FG.png

I think I may have made the coastlines a bit too thick?