Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure I follow? You mean just a map with the continents and everything coloured in white with the blue sea?

Yes. It isn't one of the usual sizes/formats is it? Or am I just losing my mind? I just wanted a world map significantly larger than Q BAM and remembered that this looked like about the perfect size figured I'd ask.

2021 Sample Census Form
BQUEGpB.png

Last edited:
Acadian French is different from Metropolitan French, and changes are intentional

I still want to know, is it De la nouvelle-Angleterre or Du Nouvelle-Angleterre in Acadian? , the Census uses both (Du for the government,de la in the Important box), I know i've searched a bit and found some IRL 18th century text referring to New England as masculine and that you've put Du Nouvelle Angleterre before, but the presence of both on the census is confusing, a change of gender is understandable, but it gotta have some consistency.

I still want to know, is it De la nouvelle-Angleterre or Du Nouvelle-Angleterre in Acadian? , the Census uses both (Du for the government,de la in the Important box), I know i've searched a bit and found some IRL 18th century text referring to New England as masculine and that you've put Du Nouvelle Angleterre before, but the presence of both on the census is confusing, a change of gender is understandable, but it gotta have some consistency.

Actually de la is wrong, because it's talking about a government office (Statistics New England), which in both English and Acadian a parliamentary law makes it so that all departments ect of any government is [Field] New England, and the only thing that isn't that is "Government of". Thanks for finding that, I will fix it

How do roadsigns look ITTL? Are NE and Canadian roadsigns influenced by the British and Europe b/c Empire? Or are they more similar to OTL with the MUTCD, or even entirely different?

Status
Not open for further replies.