Best I can do right now. It's the same scale but it's a different projection. I'll tweak it when I get some more time.
RyAA8MI.png
Thanks, @VT45 !

could someone recreate the borders on the alkebu-lan map on a worlda?
it's this: https://www.soldiermuse.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/Alkebu-lan_1260AH_HiRez3.jpg
i can't do it because 1. i have no clue what the map projection is
also including all of the borders would be fine, i wanna try and make a map of the rest of the world for it and having the dashed line borders would help

it has been exactly 1 month and 2 days since i made this post. happy not-anniversity of my post

Would someone be willing to redraw my campaign map to look similar to the old 1st or 2nd Edition colorized maps?
d5u8dht-a3f2c00a-9a11-4ad6-b269-618a887c49a8.png

Just ask if you have any questions about the various colors. If anyone does do this don't include the creature names, they are merely for reference.

What would a flag for a French North America be in a situation where the French won the 7 years war?
After dominating in the 7 years war and extracting concessions from her enemies in the form of lands in the new world, France decided to commission a redesign of the banner to represent the reconstituted Royal New France. Having taken possession of the 13 British colonies, France organized them into 3 districts to add to her original 5. Some of the main components remain, but most prominently, 8 stars are added to signify the 8 districts.

new france.png

How does this Austria differ from OTL?
It's for a purpose. Austria has the gains:
South Tyrol and Venice from Italy
Munich and the surrounding area from Germany (not an exclave)
Parts of Czechia including Sudetenland
Parts of Hungary
All of Slovenia
The Croatian land bordering the Adriatic
And Bosnian Croats land of ethicinity

So, I liked your design so much, I had to riff off of it. It was buzzing around in my head. I merged it with my backstory above. Maybe it's a bit busy, though. You almost can't help it with that background.

I guess the question is "why the 8 stars ?". While the US uses the 5 pointed symbols as stars, heraldically speaking, 5 pointed stars were spurs with 6 pointed wavy stars being what were considered proper heraldic stars.

It's for a purpose. Austria has the gains:
South Tyrol and Venice from Italy
Munich and the surrounding area from Germany (not an exclave)
Parts of Czechia including Sudetenland
Parts of Hungary
All of Slovenia
The Croatian land bordering the Adriatic
And Bosnian Croats land of ethicinity

Sorry, I'm too busy to do that. If it was a more standard "grater Austria", I would be able to modify some of my previous work, but I'm kind of busy with other things ATM. See if anyone else is willing. I'm sorry for leading you on like that.

Ok so I tried to make the first of my requested coat of arms but due to me only having access to MS Paint it wasn't very good.
View attachment 527598
Could someone improve this? Mostly by making the Lion the same size as the Tiger and getting rid of the pixel remnants, making it look like a coat of arms a nation would actually use. Also a British Blue Ensign flag with either just the shield or the full coat of arms would be nice as well but if you just provide the improved coat of arms it would be enough.

The request in general still stands, just tried to do it a little with limited success.

Asking again. Could someone help improve this coat of arms? Make the Lion same size as the Tiger, the rest should be general visual improvements.

Also the same Coat of Arms but with another shield to the sinister of this with the Tiger moved to support the sinister of that shield. the Crown to the middle of the two shields (maybe also larger). This shield should have a separate banner with the motto "Loyalty First". This shield should include the flag of Papua New Guinea, flag of the Trust Territory of the Pacific Islands (6 white stars on a light blue background), coat of arms of Kiribati, coat of arms of Fiji, coat of arms of Solomon Islands and coat of arms of French Polynesia. The first two should be on the dexter while the other 4 on the sinister.
Another version of this double one but with the flag of Aceh (star, crescent, sword; white on red) added in the Malaysian (dexter, the one shown here, not the one I want added) coat of arms, dexter of Singapore. The three divisions showing Sabah, Singapore and Sarawak should be four showing the former three and Aceh.

Also a fully separate coat of arms. With the same crown and banner reading "Loyalty First". With the coat of arms of Kiribati, coat of arms of Fiji, coat of arms of Solomon Islands and the coat of arms of Tonga (just the blazon in all cases) on the blazon, quarterly. With supporters being a British/English lion (as in this coat of arms) and a shark.

Of these only the first one (improvement on the one in the post I quoted) is very important to me. Others would be nice and appreciated but are not as important.

I was looking for flag context of the time, and it seemed like stars were already in use. Of course, I have since closed the browser windows. But, I kind of like the idea that if it were an alternate timeline, the nation that might eventually develop would still use stars for its states/provinces/districts.

I almost used eight pointed stars. And I almost used a single eight pointed star.

EDIT: I went for a quick look again, and stars were not in use that I can see for anything French. So perhaps no stars, unless it was specifically to set the new lands apart. I still think your design kicks butt. Maybe later, I'll redo mine with 6 pointed or 8 pointed stars. Gotta do actual work type work for a bit.

Last edited:
Asking again. Could someone help improve this coat of arms? Make the Lion same size as the Tiger, the rest should be general visual improvements.

Also the same Coat of Arms but with another shield to the sinister of this with the Tiger moved to support the sinister of that shield. the Crown to the middle of the two shields (maybe also larger). This shield should have a separate banner with the motto "Loyalty First". This shield should include the flag of Papua New Guinea, flag of the Trust Territory of the Pacific Islands (6 white stars on a light blue background), coat of arms of Kiribati, coat of arms of Fiji, coat of arms of Solomon Islands and coat of arms of French Polynesia. The first two should be on the dexter while the other 4 on the sinister.
Another version of this double one but with the flag of Aceh (star, crescent, sword; white on red) added in the Malaysian (dexter, the one shown here, not the one I want added) coat of arms, dexter of Singapore. The three divisions showing Sabah, Singapore and Sarawak should be four showing the former three and Aceh.

Also a fully separate coat of arms. With the same crown and banner reading "Loyalty First". With the coat of arms of Kiribati, coat of arms of Fiji, coat of arms of Solomon Islands and the coat of arms of Tonga (just the blazon in all cases) on the blazon, quarterly. With supporters being a British/English lion (as in this coat of arms) and a shark.

Of these only the first one (improvement on the one in the post I quoted) is very important to me. Others would be nice and appreciated but are not as important.
Depending on how things go with home-schooling the children and working at home over the next ??? weeks, I might be able to do something with this. It won't be this week though, sorry.