Proposals and War Aims That Didn't Happen Map Thread

Those would make for interesting Turkish borders in Asia. Let's hope the President of Turkey does not lurk here...He does not need any ideas...

i found this map on reddit, apparently it comes from a turkish magazine
Levant Turkmen State.png

xsampa

Banned
Would RK Turkestan be completely depopulated or would the Nazis only genocide the Slavic and Jewish populations there?

rosenberg-plan_7154537675_o .gif

Alfred Rosenberg's plan for dividing the USSR. OTL his Ostministerium had limited influence in the east, and his plans were never seriously considered.

Well, at that time K-border was already existing...
Fair enough, but that isn't large enough a Turkestan. There's still a lot of Tatars, Bashkirs, Chuvash, Altai etc. in Russia.

Interestingly though, the eastern border of Muscovy and Ural follows the Ob, Irtysh, and Tobol Rivers down to the Kazakh border.

If they ignored the Kazakh border in favor of following the Tobol River all the way down you'd end up with Kostanay, Ural instead of Kostanay, Turkestan as in the proposal.

Reichskommissariat Turkestan, the furthest of Nazi Germany's proposed boundary with Japan's sphere

That depends if we are talking about the 70° meridian east or the Yenisei River as the division of German and Japanese sphere of influence.

What did Japan plan to do with Siberia? I know that they wanted Russian land east of the Amur river and the Kamchatka peninsula, but that is all that I was able to find about it, as the majority of people in this forum know, Japan's expansion plans were even more batshit insane than the Nazis', they even wanted Colombia and Cuba, but it feels weird that they never mention Siberia anywhere (as far as I know) even though Siberia would fall in their post-war sphere.

For my ASB Axis plans wank map I guessed that Japan would just create a White Russian puppet state led by some exiled goon like Rodzaevsky, or as the Nazis intended, balkanize Siberia into various nations to be included on the Greater East Asia Co-Prosperity Sphere, I also assumed that Japan planned to expand Manchukuo to Outer Manchuria in the pre-1858 borders of the Qing Dynasty.

For my ASB Axis plans wank map I guessed that Japan would just create a White Russian puppet state led by some exiled goon like Rodzaevsky, or as the Nazis intended, balkanize Siberia into various nations to be included on the Greater East Asia Co-Prosperity Sphere, I also assumed that Japan planned to expand Manchukuo to Outer Manchuria in the pre-1858 borders of the Qing Dynasty
I'd imagine they would directly annex it or put it as first in line for Japonisation and successive annexation, due to the combo "low population - lot of resources". Also, there isn't really an abundance of local Asian cultures to permit the creation of puppet nations. And Pan-Asian Fascist Japan doesn't seems to me the type of regime that would allow European controlled states in its inner sphere.

According to reddit this was Atatürk's vision what Turkey's borders should be.

accordingtoataturk.png

Though I'm a bit skeptical since it seemingly doesn't include Cyprus despite having a sizable Turkish community.