American Magic: The Sequel (2005-present)

Breaking News: Queen Elizabeth II was assassinated in Sydney, Australia by 9-year old boy from New Jersey who was watching Beavis and Butt-Head and visited Australia to use a Sniper rifle to kill to her during her visit to Australia and she found dead.
Ummm.....................dafuq?????!
@OldNavy1988 Are you sure you approved that??
Like.....that was sudden and major and came outta nowhere.....
Also guns are almost completely illegal in Australia, there's no way that would've cleared customs.
And how the fuck did a 9-year old even get a sniper rifle and on a plane to Australia???
And why the fuck would he shoot the Queen?????

Ummm.....................dafuq?????!
@OldNavy1988 Are you sure you approved that??
Like.....that was sudden and major and came outta nowhere.....
Also guns are almost completely illegal in Australia, there's no way that would've cleared customs.
And how the fuck did a 9-year old even get a sniper rifle and on a plane to Australia???
And why the fuck would he shoot the Queen?????
He has also done this sorta thing on the Battle Royale thread, but this...what the actual heck? This is some troll logic bs.

Excuse me Who are the candidates in the 2008 presidential election ITTL
I like the idea of a tea party conservative like Newt Gingrich or Dennis Hasart getting elected in 2008. The tea party conservative would become blamed for the recession resulting in the republican losing control of congress by 2012. I still like the idea of the tea party conservative barley getting re-elected only to be impeached in 2014. Denis Hasart would be easy to impeach. We just need to have his child sexual abuse deeds become public knowledge eailer .The tea party conservative moderate vp (I'd go with some one like Jon Huntsman, John Kashic or if his death was butterflied Sonny Bono) become president after the Tea Party conservative is impeacched. The moderate essienlty kowtowes to the democartic super majority congress. The modeart loses in 2016 to a progreise democart like Bernie Sanders, Elizabeth Warren, Russ Finegold, Denis Kuishs or Tulis Garabd

i'd go with Jon Huntsman and Bernie Sanders as the candidates for the 2008 presidential election ITTL

I would pesaooly pefer for the a progrive like berrnie to wait untill 2016 or 2008 run and have a tea party consetive . That way the right wing get blamed for the ression. I also like the idea of the unpolular constive barley getting relected in 2012 desite him being worse for the eccomy then obama. However he gets impeached and his mderate veep kowtow to the super majority democartic congress after he becomes president

I would put house speaker Dennis hassert and jon huntsman on the republic ticket and john edwards and obama on the democart ticket. The reason I would go with hassert is becaouse I feel that the decratcs could impeach after they take back congress in 2010. We just need need the his sexual abusse of male minors to break earlier it otl. It broke in 2015 otl

yes i like the idea of Hassert and Huntsman vs Edwards and Obama

Do you also like the idea of Hassert berely getting relelcted only to be impeached a few months later due to his pedophillia becoming public. Huntsman kowtows to the democarts resulting in thinks getting better for the common man. Hunts man is then deafeated in 2016 by a progeise like Bernie Sanders, Elizabeth Warren, Russ Finegold, Denis Kuishs or Tulis Garabd. Do you have any other suggestions for proggesives who beat huntman in 2016

ian5786

Banned
yes i do like the idea of Hassert getting impeached and nope just Bernie Sanders or Elizabeth Warren beat Huntsman

Last edited:

ian5786

Banned
List of Arthur Season 4 ITTL​
  1. D.W.'s Library Card/Arthur's Big Hit Same as OTL, This Episode was Banned on PBS due to Arthur Punching D.W.​
  2. Hide and Snake/Muffy's New Best Friend Same as OTL​
  3. Buster's Breathless/The Fright Stuff Same as OTL​
  4. The Contest/Prove It Same as OTL​
  5. The Blizzard/The Rat Who Came to Dinner Same as OTL​
  6. D.W.'s Cherry Taisen/Prunella Gets It Twice Arthur and Buster are into Space Wars (a Parody of Star Wars) they thinks is better than Cherry Wars, but D.W. disagree she thinks Cherry Wars (a Parody of Sakura Wars) is better than Space Wars to which Arthur disagree this lead to argument between Arthur and D.W. as they argue over which is better Space Wars or Cherry Wars. Guest Star: Chisa Yokoyama and Mark Hamill as themselves​
  7. Binky Barnes, Wingman/To Beat or Not to Beat Same as OTL​
  8. 1001 Dads/Prunella's Prediction Same as OTL​
  9. What is that Thing?/Buster's Best Behavior Same as OTL​
  10. My Music Rules/That's a Baby Show! Same as OTL Guest Star: Yo-Yo Ma and Joshua Redman as themselves​

ian5786

Banned
List Of Mighty The Armadillo/Chaotix Games
Mighty the Armadillo (1989)
Mighty the Armadillo 2 (1992)
Mighty the Armadillo 3 (1994)
Mighty 3D (1995)
Mighty Jam (1997)
Chaotix Adventure (1999)
Chaotix Adventure 2 (2002)
Chaotix Adventure 3 (2004)​