May I please ask what colour combination you think works best, M. Pasquin?

I don't really know anything about that series so I can't really say what colours would be more appropriate. To me a beret is more of a military headdress than a police one though it might make perfect in-universe. One thought that pops to mind is that since this a frontier sort of place, the rippers could wear stetson or akubra with the badge at the front. Here are some policemen from the state of Queensland wearing akubras to give an example.

IMG_4478.jpg

Last edited:
Howdy. Looking for a colonial flag for a Confederate-held Central America (minus Belize, Costa Rica, and Panama). Any help?

Since the United Provinces of Central America / Federal Republic of Central America used a flag that was horizontaly divided pale blue- white- pale blue and that the first CSA national flag had 3 stripes alternating red-white-blue, this confederate Central America could use confederate flag with reversed colours.

centralamerica-csa.png

We can request science-fiction and fantasy maps too, right? So I was wondering if anyone would like to try copying the white circular grid below (made by me as a basic concept diagram):

U9ypNB3.png

And superimposing it on a map of the Star Wars Galaxy (the specific map below just being an example to use, the original source for it can be found here):

Star-Wars-Galaxy-Map-low-768x768.jpg

Make any adjustments as necessary to refine the circular grid to perfect and equalize its ratios as much as possible and ensure that it is centered exactly in the center of the Deep Core, with the very edges of the galaxy within the outermost circle of the grid.

Since the United Provinces of Central America / Federal Republic of Central America used a flag that was horizontaly divided pale blue- white- pale blue and that the first CSA national flag had 3 stripes alternating red-white-blue, this confederate Central America could use confederate flag with reversed colours.

View attachment 525411
That's brilliant. Did not even think about that despite looking at the UPCA flag several times :happyblush

Can anyone f**king do it?

You seem to be a fairly new to the site (just under 5 months if my calculations are correct), so maybe that explains why you don't quite understand the etiquette. I think @Odinson put it pretty nicely, but I'm going to rephrase it myself anyway.

Asking for something on this thread does not guarantee you will get it.

Most of the time you will, but every once in a while, one of your requests will not get made because people can't or don't want to, and angrily demanding that it get made won't help your cause. I normally don't care, but every time I come on this thread, I see your question over and over again, getting angrier each time. I wish you the best of luck with your project, whatever it is, but please stop this.

[edit 2: keep in mind, I don't have anything against you, just this one thing that you're doing, please do not take this as an attack on you or anything like that. I'm not out here trying to offend, and if I hurt your feelings in any way, I apologize.]

[edits: spelling and rephrasing]

Last edited:

Philip

Donor
Can anyone f**king do it?

Please consider reviewing the thread rules, and keep in mind that you are asking for a favor.

1. Be patient; do not re-post requests. If you think your request has been missed, quote it in a new post, but leave at least two days before doing so.
4. Fulfil as many requests as you can.

8. Be courteous; don't complain about anyone's work. They are taking the time to make it for you; if you don't like how they do it then do it yourself.

USAmerica-edit.png

Could someone do US House of Representatives numbers for these US states? Darker coloured areas are 6 districts with one non-voting delegate, lighter ones are 4 Republics (Vermont, Texas, Cuba and Hawaii) who in the House have normal representation (the same they would if they were states, this is worth mentioning because they have only one Senator). Medium colour is the regular US states. Btw Maine is part of Massachusetts, Michigan is the lower peninsula, Superior is state with Wisconsin, Vancouver Island is a separate state from the rest of OTL British Columbia and OTL Washington.

Also since I am here could someone provide me with a flag/symbol for "Turanic Concil", a sort of (slightly more integrated) Turkic EU in an ATL that start with a mostly identical 1914 with a different WW1.
View attachment 515609
Here is the map of the organisation. All but Turkey (and technically speaking Tuva since it was in Russia) are former SSRs and Turkey was a Soviet puppet state. Turkey is the unofficial leader filling a Germany/France in the EU role.

Also could someone take a look at this request.

Also a few flags in UN colours and reversed UN colours (White on Blue/Blue in White) with an Anchor inside the wreath instead of the globe. Also versions with an olive wreath and a regular UN wreath would be cool if possible.

Last edited:

CalBear

Donor
Monthly Donor
Please consider reviewing the thread rules, and keep in mind that you are asking for a favor.
I would, in general, encourage one and all not to submit to folks who simply demand that others do their work for them.