List of Alternate Monarchs and Aristocratic Lineage

How is he VI? There was only one king of Naples/Sicily bearing that name before him, so Conrad IV of Germany. But his number "IV" refers to German throne and the dukedom of Swabia, not to Neapolitan/Sicilian royal status. And his son, Conradin wasn't neither king of Germany nor Naples/Siciliy so why should descendants of Charles d'Anjou even COUNT him? Conrad would be Conrad II, as a king of Naples.

My bad. This is what happens when you're typing after midnight and you're too lazy to fact check.

Thanks for catching it

VVD0D95

Banned
Something I've been toying with for a little while:

Edward VI of England (b.1475: d.1526) m Elizabeth of York (b.1466: d. 1516)

Issue:

Edward VII of England (b.1490)

Isabel of England (b.1492)

George, Duke of York (b.1495)

Cecily of York (b.1499)

Edmund, Duke of Somerset (b.1501)

Also Giovanna's sons would also claim Hungary after death of Albert Habsburg.
As Sigismund of Luxembourg has different second wife ITTL Albert Habsburg is never king of Hungary.

This is why Sigmund blocked Ernst's reacquiring of Bavaria-Münich. OTL Sigmund backed Heinrich XVI of Landshut, Ernst, Ernst's bro, Wilhelm, and Johann III of Straubing against Rupprecht of Germany and his "kingmaker" Ludwig of Ingolstadt; TTL he BACKS Straubing and Landshut, but to reach a compromise with Ingolstadt/Philippe of Burgundy by partitioning Bavaria-Münich between Straubing and Ingolstadt (Heinrich XVI dies in battle with no son)

Something I've been toying with for a little while:

Edward VI of England (b.1475: d.1526) m Elizabeth of York (b.1466: d. 1516)

Issue:

Edward VII of England (b.1490)

Isabel of England (b.1492)

George, Duke of York (b.1495)

Cecily of York (b.1499)

Edmund, Duke of Somerset (b.1501)
Warwick became King marrying EoY? Interesting... I guess Cecily married in Scotland, but Anne, Catherine and Margaret?

VVD0D95

Banned
Warwick became King marrying EoY? Interesting... I guess Cecily married in Scotland, but Anne, Catherine and Margaret?

Well, he was chosen as the preferred male candidate to marry Elizabeth-unsure if the nobles would want her as Queen Regnant- and Cecily of York senior? I'm thinking so yes. Unsure about the others, but definitely up for a proper discussion on them and the wider consequences :)

VVD0D95

Banned
Also, another family tree for another potential timeline:

Henry IX of England and I of Scotland (b.1594) m Catherine de Medici (b.1593)

Issue:

James II and VII (b.1615)

Anne , Princess Royal (b.1616)

Henry, Duke of Gloucester and Kinntyre (b.1618)

Catherine of England (b.1621)

Charles, Duke of Clarence and St Andrews (b.1625)

Well, he was chosen as the preferred male candidate to marry Elizabeth-unsure if the nobles would want her as Queen Regnant- and Cecily of York senior? I'm thinking so yes. Unsure about the others, but definitely up for a proper discussion on them and the wider consequences :)
Elizabeth and Edward most likely will end as joint rulers...
Yes, I was talking about the older Cecily, as well as Anne of York, Catherine of York and Margaret of Clarence...

I am wondering if in this scenario we can not see Cecily in Brittany as third wife of Francis II and James IV married to either Margaret of Clarence or Anne of York.

VVD0D95

Banned
Elizabeth and Edward most likely will end as joint rulers...
Yes, I was talking about the older Cecily, as well as Anne of York, Catherine of York and Margaret of Clarence...

I am wondering if in this scenario we can not see Cecily in Brittany as third wife of Francis II and James IV married to either Margaret of Clarence or Anne of York.

Hmm, Cecily to Brittany would make sense as part of the alliance to contain France. James to Margaret of Clarence could work, got to give the sister of the King a good marriage after all

Hmm, Cecily to Brittany would make sense as part of the alliance to contain France. James to Margaret of Clarence could work, got to give the sister of the King a good marriage after all
Anne or Catherine of York here can be married to Philip of Burgundy as Anglo-Burgundian alliance is always good and Margaret of York would likely wish one of her nieces as wife for her step grandson in a Yorkist England scenario so we miss only one match

VVD0D95

Banned
Anne or Catherine of York here can be married to Philip of Burgundy as Anglo-Burgundian alliance is always good and Margaret of York would likely wish one of her nieces as wife for her step grandson in a Yorkist England scenario so we miss only one match

Indeed this is true, though would Thomas Howard still make a claim on Anne of York as he did otl?

Indeed this is true, though would Thomas Howard still make a claim on Anne of York as he did otl?
Pretty unlikely, under this Yorkist regime... I think all four remaining Yorkist princesses (Cecily of York, Margaret of Clarence, Anne of York and Catherine of York, with Bridget destined to the convent) will make foreign matches here as Edward and Elizabeth’s eventual daughters would not be competition for them and sealing alliances with weddings would be needed for stabilizing the situation.

VVD0D95

Banned
Pretty unlikely, under this Yorkist regime... I think all four remaining Yorkist princesses (Cecily of York, Margaret of Clarence, Anne of York and Catherine of York, with Bridget destined to the convent) will make foreign matches here as Edward and Elizabeth’s eventual daughters would not be competition for them and sealing alliances with weddings would be needed for stabilizing the situation.

Agreed. Cecily to Francis of Brittany, Margaret of Clarence to James IV, Anne of York to Philip of Burgundy? Catherine of York to Juan Prince of Asturias?

Agreed. Cecily to Francis of Brittany, Margaret of Clarence to James IV, Anne of York to Philip of Burgundy? Catherine of York to Juan Prince of Asturias?
Can work. If Cecily has a son by a longer living Francis, Charles VIII will not have any reason for dumping Margaret of Austria-Burgundy and her rich dowry so Juan will need another wife (and Anne of Brittany can very well end as second Duchess of Orléans)

VVD0D95

Banned
Can work. If Cecily has a son by a longer living Francis, Charles VIII will not have any reason for dumping Margaret of Austria-Burgundy and her rich dowry so Juan will need another wife (and Anne of Brittany can very well end as second Duchess of Orléans)

Oh now that would be a twist in the myth. What was Margaret's dowry originally? A part of Burgundy proper?