Starforce

Banned
Can someone make a flag or a map of a Polish dominated North America? Where Poland somehow colonizes North America.

Can someone make a flag or a map of a Polish dominated North America? Where Poland somehow colonizes North America.
Rather difficult without any context unfortunately. Especially as Poland isn't exactly best placed to colonise NA let alone dominate it.
While the odd small colony is technically possible it's much much easier though if Poland is part of something larger like the PLC or a union with Sweden etc.

Starforce

Banned
Rather difficult without any context unfortunately. Especially as Poland isn't exactly best placed to colonise NA let alone dominate it.
While the odd small colony is technically possible it's much much easier though if Poland is part of something larger like the PLC or a union with Sweden etc.

Well, PLC but larger basically. A union with Sweden is also possible.

There are some sea level rise maps.
There are some sea level fall maps (atleast one).
There is atleast one sea level rise map that also shows current borders and another that shows current coastlines along with new coastlines.
Is there a sea level fall map that also shows the current coastlines?

Anyone got a map of the Russian Empire with 120 electoral districts? IDC where they are placed

If it's not too much to ask, I'd appreciate an electoral map of the Russian Empire broken up by realistic state districts

"Help needed for a special mission"

Anyone own an Action Man?

I am useless at technology but I can just about write a timeline. So...

Can anyone do me "several" maps (greedy bugger breaking the rules...)

1. The island of Ireland with it's northernmost point about 200 miles west of Seattle (with the Isle of Man proportionately closer to NA) ;

2. The Channel Isles bearing their same distances as between themselves in the real world but with Jersey about 5 miles east of Bermuda;

3. All Scottish islands 20 miles south east of Newfoundland; and

4. GB just about fitting into a space where Land's End is about 50 miles off Willmington?

Cheers!

Can someone please make me a flag for a Communist USA that claiming the title of Roman empire that controls all of the Americas, Oceania, carribean, and all of the pacific islands from japan to indonesia.