Status
Not open for further replies.
Joseph Biden
joseph biden.PNG
Joseph Robinette Biden Jr. is an American politician who served as Secretary of Commerce from 2005 to 2009 under President Jerry Brown. He previously served as U.S. Representative from Delaware's 2nd district from 1973 to 2009. His son, Beau Biden, is the current Governor of Delaware.

Last edited:
Michael Bloomberg, 50th President of the United States
Continuing in my quest to chronicle the lives of the OTL top 2020 Dem candidates ITTL...

michael bloomberg.png
Michael Rubens Bloomberg is an American businessman and politician who served as the 50th President of the United States from 2009 to 2013. Initially a businessman, he entered politics in 2002 to challenge incumbent New York Governor Stanley Johnson in the Freedom Party primary, which he was successful at. He then went on to serve a term and a half as Governor of New York before being elected President of the United States in 2008. He would be defeated in his 2012 reelection bid by Nez Perce Governor Barbara Lee.

Amy Klobuchar, 41st Mayor of Minneapolis
amy klobuchar.PNG
Amy Jean Klobuchar is an American lawyer and politician who is currently serving as the 41st Mayor of Minneapolis. She is also the longest-serving Mayor of Minneapolis ever, having served eighteen years since assuming office in 2002, winning ten consecutive terms.

Edit: I forgot to specify her party, which is (obviously) supposed to be Farmer-Labor. Sorry about that

Last edited:
List of presidents of the United States
In light of recent, uh, changes, to the OTL Wikipedia US presidents list, I have elected to convert TTL's US presidents list into the format that the OTL one was in before said changes

I also did a few minor retcons, but they don't change much overall

us_presidents.png

Last edited:
In light of recent, uh, changes, to the OTL Wikipedia US presidents list, I have elected to convert TTL's US presidents list into the format that the OTL one was in before said changes

I also did a few minor retcons, but they don't change much overall

us_presidents.png
Just out of curiosity, what changes are you talking about?

Just out of curiosity, what changes are you talking about?
1. Linn Boyd replaced Franklin Pierce as Douglas' VP
2. Abraham Lincoln's death date was moved from 1887 to 1877
3. Anthony's time holding the office of president pro tempore was changed
4. Idk if this is a change or just a style difference but I changed the prior office dates to include all terms they served rather than just the current term

Hmmm, do I want to live in the north for the barbecue, or do I settle for lamb pasties in the wealthier part of the country?
Move to New Carnarvon, it's in the wealthy area as well as the good pizza area and it's only an hour or so from barbecue country. Although I should note the wealthier areas also have a higher cost of living, so keep that in mind as well

Status
Not open for further replies.