What are plausible decisions Nazi Germany could have made to improve their performance in the War?

The list is ENDLESS.
One literally need a trillion chimpanzees with Planet of the Apes level intellect to figure out every little detail they need to change while keeping Hitler as leader (getting rid of Hitler will not help Germany's 10 trillion other problems)
That's my 2 pfennings right there.
-Black Dragon

The list is ENDLESS.
One literally need a trillion chimpanzees with Planet of the Apes level intellect to figure out every little detail they need to change while keeping Hitler as leader (getting rid of Hitler will not help Germany's 10 trillion other problems)
That's my 2 pfennings right there.
-Black Dragon
Serious answers, guys. Please.

Femto

Banned
No Battle of Britain, go straight up from the Fall of France to Barbarossa. Contact the Italians about the need to avoid meddling in Greece before the end of the war and contact the Japanese about seizing Vladivostok and promise oil. Work to avoid the Yugoslavian coup. Good chances of winning.

The other route is to capture the BEF if possible, then a compromise peace could've been achieved with Britain and Germany could focus in the east. But then the USSR wouldn't been caught by surprise, and they are the most important and dangerous enemy of the Reich. The Germans may not have reached so deep in Russia if the soviets had prepared their defenses accordingly.

Last edited:
@Femto That sounds like a good idea. If Hitler hadn't lost all of those planes and pilots in the Battle of Britain, his advantage may have been enough to crush the Soviets during certain pivotal battles.
@TheKennedyMachine. Please be honest. Is my post above feasible? Or is the timeline I put up completely crazy and unrealistic?

Ian_W

Banned
Contact the Italians about the need to avoid meddling in Greece before the end of the war and contact the Japanese about seizing Vladivostok and promise oil. Work to avoid the Yugoslavian coup. Good chances of winning.

There is some Hitler-style thinking there.

Germany doesn't have any oil. What oil it needs in 1939 it imports from the USA, Hungary and Rumania.

It has no way of getting oil to Japan.

This offer will - rightfully - be laughed at.