Starforce

Banned
I updated my alternate continent map. Can someone clean up the borders and make these continents look better? Credit to Lowtuff for Atlantis.

3vfxUpr.png

Does anyone have a qbam with ocean depth? I'm trying to make a qbam for a friend's TL but it includes an alternate continent so I need ocean depth in order to do it right

I would like to request a flag for a communist United States of America. It would be similar to the OTL USA flag, but the stars would be removed and replaced with a single cog in the canton to represent industrial workers. Inside the cog would be a torch to represent liberty with wheat stalks on both sides of the torch to represent farmers/agricultural workers.

I hope it's not too complicated. Thanks in advance.
Hi, I was just wondering, has anybody taken up my request? Sorry if its too complex.
PS: Have a happy super bowl :)

Hey, please, I have a particular request for a map. It would be the Federal League (a post-Spanish Empire state), in 1822, with the following regions:

Is this what you were looking for?

I've taken the liberty of adding Chuquisaca, highlighted in light purple.
Federal League.png

I want a map of Spanish and Portuguese territories in Americas during 1749, alongside the West Coast of America and Pacific Island territories (assuming it is possible navigate and colonize said lands).

So I have a bit of a big request. You see, here I have this QBAM (correctly scaled compared to Earth's QBAM) of a terraformed Mars.

Terraformed QBAM Mars.png
And here I have two other maps of a terraformed Mars, one showing the climate zones and one showing where OTL cities could be ISOTed to to get a similar climate. One's a url to the pic, the other is the pic itself.

Now what I'm asking is, can someone add in those climate zones and city locations to the Mars QBAM? Please, it's important.
Bonus points if anyone can add the locations of the various OTL Mars landers to the QBAM.

I still need help with this

I have a request.

I would like a map of an Arabian Federation that composes the Saudi state. Somewhere in a future timeline, the Saudi monarchy was overthrown and Federalism was embraced and now the former kingdom is nothing but a relic of the past. The borders with all current Arab states in the Peninsula and Iraq are still the same. I would appreciate anyone who takes this request.

Anyone would like to fulfill this request?

An editable in Paint (so PNG) flags of the United States with 15, 14, 13, 7, 50, 49 and 48 stars (yes I know most of those are OTL but I couldn't find an editable US Flag that was large enough for my tastes. speaking of large enough, circa 600x400 would be good enough though I have no problem with a larger size one.) the pattern of the stars is up to you.

On a related note US flags but with the colours reversed (so red canton and blue-white stripes) with 8 stripes and 15, 19, 20 stars. As I suppose ten pictures could be considered too much feel free to pm me instead of posting it directly.

An editable in Paint (so PNG) flags of the United States with 15, 14, 13, 7, 50, 49 and 48 stars (yes I know most of those are OTL but I couldn't find an editable US Flag that was large enough for my tastes. speaking of large enough, circa 600x400 would be good enough though I have no problem with a larger size one.) the pattern of the stars is up to you.
On a related note US flags but with the colours reversed (so red canton and blue-white stripes) with 8 stripes and 15, 19, 20 stars. As I suppose ten pictures could be considered too much feel free to pm me instead of posting it directly.
I could convert some of the ones from Hellerick's gallery for you: https://althistory.fandom.com/wiki/User:Hellerick/Gallery/US_flags_with_alternative_number_of_stars
Would they be okay? I think they're about 1200px wide, so I can reduce them down as well. Just let me know your ideal width and/or height.
(They're re-usable under the Creative Commons BY-SA licence so there's no copyright issues.)

I could convert some of the ones from Hellerick's gallery for you: https://althistory.fandom.com/wiki/User:Hellerick/Gallery/US_flags_with_alternative_number_of_stars
Would they be okay? I think they're about 1200px wide, so I can reduce them down as well. Just let me know your ideal width and/or height.
(They're re-usable under the Creative Commons BY-SA licence so there's no copyright issues.)

Thanks. They would definitely be okay for the first seven requests. However with the other three an alternate number of stripes is necessary.
Actually size being bigger than what I said would be alright with me. However height of around 400px and width of 700px (or maybe 500 to 800) would be nice and easy to manage.

@Gokbay I've got the 7,13,14,15,48,49,50-stars downloaded so I'll convert them to png. I've also downloaded the 15,19,20-stars, with which I'll change the number of stripes and switch the colours. The source files are 1235x650 so I'll reduce them to 760x400 to keep the same ratio at the size you want.
I'll then upload them to an image-hosting site and post the links here (so as not to post more than three images, following the rules).
I've got a couple of other things to do tonight and tomorrow (RL, not AH.com) so it might be a couple of days. Hope that's okay.

@Gokbay I've got the 7,13,14,15,48,49,50-stars downloaded so I'll convert them to png. I've also downloaded the 15,19,20-stars, with which I'll change the number of stripes and switch the colours. The source files are 1235x650 so I'll reduce them to 760x400 to keep the same ratio at the size you want.
I'll then upload them to an image-hosting site and post the links here (so as not to post more than three images, following the rules).
I've got a couple of other things to do tonight and tomorrow (RL, not AH.com) so it might be a couple of days. Hope that's okay.

No problem

@Gokbay All done.
Here's the link to the first group (normal colours): https://postimg.cc/gallery/3hiox4q3o/
These flags are 760x400.
Here's the link to the reversed-colour, 8-stripe flags: https://postimg.cc/gallery/2zs4v0pwk/
There are three versions of the 19-star flag, with different patterns. The stripes start with white at the top, then blue (so blue at the bottom). This should be quite easy to switch using Paint if you want, using the fill tool with a third colour to transition through. Because these flags have an even number of stripes (unlike the original odd 13), I increased the height slightly so that the bottom of the canton is aligned with the bottom of the fourth stripe from the top. As a result, these flags are 750x425 (a ratio of 1.76 to 1, compared with the 13-stripe ratio of 1.9 to 1).

Hope these meet your requirements.
As with the
originals by Hellerick, these are open-source under the CC-BY-SA licence.
I don't know why there's two spoiler tags - I can't get rid of the second one...

Last edited:
@Gokbay All done.
Here's the link to the first group (normal colours): https://postimg.cc/gallery/3hiox4q3o/
These flags are 760x400.
Here's the link to the reversed-colour, 8-stripe flags: https://postimg.cc/gallery/2zs4v0pwk/
There are three versions of the 19-star flag, with different patterns. The stripes start with white at the top, then blue (so blue at the bottom). This should be quite easy to switch using Paint if you want, using the fill tool with a third colour to transition through. Because these flags have an even number of stripes (unlike the original odd 13), I increased the height slightly so that the bottom of the canton is aligned with the bottom of the fourth stripe from the top. As a result, these flags are 750x425 (a ratio of 1.76 to 1, compared with the 13-stripe ratio of 1.9 to 1).

Hope these meet your requirements.
As with the
originals by Hellerick, these are open-source under the CC-BY-SA licence.

Yeah thanks they are good.