Map Thread XIX

Status
Not open for further replies.
1580532075728.png

BREAKING NEWS: Florida Man and Ohio Man terrorize Asia, more at 11.
My personal favorites are the new island of Scotland & South Korea and South America getting Thicc while Africa loses some weight.

My personal favorites are the new island of Scotland & South Korea and South America getting Thicc while Africa loses some weight.

Africa looks surprisingly good with that Southern Cone.

EDIT: though I would have smoothed out the coast by slicing off southeast Tanzania.

Saudi Arabia: Hey.
Iran: Hmm?
SA: HEY.
I: Yes?
SA: GET OFF.
I: What?
SA: GET OFF ME.
I: I don’t know what you’re talking about.
SA: Look, the ENTIRE REST OF THE WORLD got shuffled. ONLY shuffled. There’s plenty of ocean for you, too. Just move.
I: Mmm… nah. It’s comfy here. Your dunes are soft.
SA: Oh, no no no. That’s not good enough. I’m not going to stand for this.
I: Too late. We’ve already reestablished Mecca in central Fars.
SA: YOU USED ITS LOCATION ON ME AS A REFERENCE.
I: But of course.
SA: That’s it, I’ve had it. I’m going to file a formal complaint with Allah for this... travesty.

Also...
1580532075728.png

seenic.jpg

Last edited:
Saudi Arabia: Hey.
Iran: Hmm?
SA: HEY.
I: Yes?
SA: GET OFF.
I: What?
SA: GET OFF ME.
I: I don’t know what you’re talking about.
SA: Look, the ENTIRE REST OF THE WORLD got shuffled. ONLY shuffled. There’s plenty of ocean for you, too. Just move.
I: Mmm… nah. It’s comfy here. Your dunes are soft.
SA: Oh, no no no. That’s not good enough. I’m not going to stand for this.
I: Too late. We’ve already reestablished Mecca in central Fars.
SA: YOU USED ITS LOCATION ON ME AS A REFERENCE.
I: But of course.
SA: That’s it, I’ve had it. I’m going to file a formal complaint with Allah for this... travesty.

Isn't actual Mecca still there near Uyghuristan and Afghanistan/where Australia used to be. So yeah that actually also shuffled.

So, after rewatching the 2012 remake of Red Dawn (I know, I'm a masochist), I've been wanting to make a map of the world during WW3 of that scenario. I already have North America done, but that's only because it's the only place where we were actually told about what was happening, and I could use some assistance in filling the gaps.
dar6fjz-54ae537e-6454-4d51-b639-08d9496773aa.png

Pink=Best Korea
Blue=Russia
Red=China
We are told that the East Coast is under Ultranationalist Russian Rule (The news report mumbo jumbo at the beginning says that Russia has is under "Ultranationalist Rule,") and that North Korea controls the Northwest. And yet, the freedom line doesn't include the rest of the West Coast, so I decided to fill in the gaps and add China. Anyhow, here is what I could decipher from the Intro
-The Recession got worse, especially in Europe, as more countries end up like Greece
-North Korea joins the Pacific Rim Cooperation Organization, and organization that has only two states that have pacific borders which is apparently Anti-American
-Massive Terrorist Attack (Apparently 9/11 scale) carried out in Russia by "rebels," eventually leading to Ultranationalists taking power. Afterwards, the Russians invade Georgia, with the US covertly supporting the Georgians against the Invaders, souring tensions.
unknown.png

-Some shit about North Korea being unstable and a loose cannon.
-Apparently the US is deploying more and more troops in the Middle East, the Korean Peninsula, and Southeast Asia (Let's keep that one in mind for...)
-Since I am adding China, we have the US relations with China souring, probably due to trade or some shit, and China begins acting provocative in Indochina like Russia was for Georgia.

SO, anyhow, based on that, I estimate the frontlines for this map would be the US, Middle East, and South East Asia (I might just have Korea Reunify like in Homefront).
Any suggestions for the Map?

ST15RM

Banned
so for history class we did a "rpg" of the berlin conference, where we got to play as the european powers and draw up alternate african colonies.
so i made a map of africa based on that
1580586149787.png

Status
Not open for further replies.