Given how there were stories of ghettos refusing the vaccines because it came from the very same people that persecuted them, does that mean that every ghetto after the Cleansing Month is filled with Infees who do not vaccinate their children and flat out refuse any jabs that are genuine in their innocence.

No, any ghetto that refused the vaccine was brutally cleansed through military means. The Cleansing Month was never intended to kill all Inferiors, only most of them to better control them. It was stated I believe in the Kissimee Conference that around 20-25% of Inferiors would be allowed to live so the Inferiors who survived got the genuine Vaccine.

No, any ghetto that refused the vaccine was brutally cleansed through military means. The Cleansing Month was never intended to kill all Inferiors, only most of them to better control them. It was stated I believe in the Kissimee Conference that around 20-25% of Inferiors would be allowed to live so the Inferiors who survived got the genuine Vaccine.
And the ones who were left were all moved to labor or experiment camps

I'm actually really curious about what's happening in Japan, they disappeared off of the story completely when Splendidfaith died and McArthur took his place.

I'm gonna try to pump out not one, but twoooo chapters in the next 24 hours. Also, in a moment I couldn't resist, there was a small statue of Custer at my local thrift shop and I had to ironically buy him and put him on my computer desk. lol

I think I just found the perfect song for this TL: the Star-Spangled Banner in Minor Key.

I have actually used this exact song in one of my trailers!

Last edited:
Europe is about to experience the Summer of '37. Preview of the insanity to come:

49467152418_f9eba4ef8a_z.jpg

Gott erhalte Adolf den Kaiser,
Unsern guten Kaiser Adolf,
Hoch als Herrscher, hoch als Weiser,
Steht er in des Ruhmes Glanz;
Liebe windet Lorbeerreiser
Ihm zum ewig grünen Kranz.
Gott erhalte Adolf den Kaiser,
Unsern guten Kaiser Adolf!

Last edited:
I wonder how the RU feels about Austrians. Are they Germanic enough to be considered a Pinnacle Blood race? or are they too corrupted by French and Italian influences?

AHE

Gone Fishin'
2 CHAPTERS?!

A L L H A I L

Also nice, we’re returning to Europe, which hopefully means that the WMiT equivalent of “WW2” (or at least the equivalent of the European front) is coming soon.

I want Ben Shapiro to appear in the Pinnacle Future, and if Obama appears, for them to be political allies.

Also, will a certain current leader appear?
I thought that maybe a hundred pages ago (I'm not sure), it was said that Obama might be irrelevant or not exist due to the massive differences caused by the POD/This is a dark multiverse world where everything that could go evil did.
Some of the current ones might appear closer to the present, but exaggerated or corrupted.