Status
Not open for further replies.
US political parties
us parties.png

I know I posted it less than a month ago but I decided to retcon the European Common Council post. I'm growing quite dissatisfied with the selection of leaders I chose so I'm gonna change some of them

I've had this sitting around for a while but was indecisive about when to post it, but I'm starting to realize now is as good a time as any so here it is!

us_presidents.png

I've had this sitting around for a while but was indecisive about when to post it, but I'm starting to realize now is as good a time as any so here it is!

Which party goes with which colour?

[edit: nvm, I found the "party" collumn]

Last edited:
Frank Ulrich (House of Cards character)
frank ulrich.PNG

Francis Lloyd "Frank" Ulrich (/ˈʊlrɪk/) is a fictional character and the protagonist of the Patagonian adaptation of House of Cards, portrayed by Welsh-Patagonian actor Matt Ryan. He is depicted as a ruthless, cunning, sociopathic, Machiavellian, and extraordinarily corrupt politician who rises from Shadow Attorney General to Prime Minister of Patagonia through treachery, manipulation, and murder. Ulrich is also portrayed as having a secret relationship with Megan MacKinnon (Florence Pugh), the 18-year-old daughter of the Conservative leader and Season 1 Prime Minister Llewellyn MacKinnon (Peter Capaldi).

Throughout the series, he manipulates and destroys several people, including those he calls friends, for his own ends. He personally commits seven murders throughout the first season, as well as another four in the second. Additionally, he is portrayed as being involved in bribery, extortion, racketeering, fraud, and obstruction of justice. Some of Ulrich's dialogue is presented in a way that directly addresses the audience, breaking the fourth wall.

Status
Not open for further replies.