Kaiserreich: Legacy of the Weltkrieg

Tiburon

Banned
People are spawning brazilian imperial memes on the KR reddit, so I decided to put here some comments I made before about the 1889 republican coup:
Americans are just taken with the novelty of a National Populist regime which isn‘t stomping on the faces of its minorities.

I do like how Brazil actually has custom division names I wish more countries did that.

And of course creating the Smoking Snakes Marine division always makes me smile.

1280px-Brazilian_Expeditionary_Forces_insignia_%28smoking_snake%29.svg.png

Americans are just taken with the novelty of a National Populist regime which isn‘t stomping on the faces of its minorities.

I do like how Brazil actually has custom division names I wish more countries did that.

And of course creating the Smoking Snakes Marine division always makes me smile.

1280px-Brazilian_Expeditionary_Forces_insignia_%28smoking_snake%29.svg.png

They are also absolutely wrong about Marshall Roncon, he was not racist and was extremely friend to natives and fought for their rights while mapping the interior of Brazil. He's a hard-line republican like that because he's too old and member of the original republican school, he is by all ways a good guy, a democrat, and as much I meme, integralist Brazil is not a democratic liberal country, I wouldn't be surprised if the royal family kicked the integralists, otl the 1964-85 junta had a clique that reportedly offered the crown back and Pedro III replied that he would not use a "republican trick", that is, a coup, to restore the monarchy.

Last edited:

Tiburon

Banned
They are also absolutely wrong about Marshall Roncon was not racist and was extremely friend to natives and fought for their rights while mapping the interior of Brazil. He's a hard-line republican like that because he's too old and member of the original republican school, he is by all ways a good guy, a democrat, and as much I meme, integralist Brazil is not a democratic liberal country, I wouldn't be surprised if the royal family kicked the integralists, otl the 1964-85 junta had a clique that reportedly offered the crown back and Pedro III replied that he would not use a "republican trick", that is, a coup, to restore the monarchy.

Is that the dude in the event who fires right after you have the Integralists win who comes out of the jungle to find out that the empire is coming back?

Is that the dude in the event who fires right after you have the Integralists win who comes out of the jungle to find out that the empire is coming back?

Yes. If I remembers right he got even Non Governmental agencies and institutes with his name. To have the brazilian army to fight him is like to ask the German army to fight Moltke.

Tiburon

Banned
Yes. If I remembers right he got even Non Governmental agencies and institutes with his name. To have the brazilian army to fight him is like to ask the German army to fight Moltke.

I remember reading the event and feeling really sad for the dude tbh because if I remember it right they made him sound like a super Republican and it was like

you go explore the jungle and you come back and people have undone what you spend your life doing.

idk I felt bad honestly :neutral:

Tiburon

Banned

Also, why does Brazil protect Uruguay? Brazil is guaranteeing it’s independence at game start

I remember reading the event and feeling really sad for the dude tbh because if I remember it right they made him sound like a super Republican and it was like

you go explore the jungle and you come back and people have undone what you spend your life doing.

idk I felt bad honestly :neutral:

4f048b354a28b4.43263219.jpg

18mai2019---descendente-de-indigenas-rondon-estabelecia-contato-pacifico-com-as-tribos-1558228137695_v2_300x300.jpg

He was not a bad person.

Also, why does Brazil protect Uruguay? Brazil is guaranteeing it’s independence at game start

I don't know why.

Tiburon

Banned
4f048b354a28b4.43263219.jpg

18mai2019---descendente-de-indigenas-rondon-estabelecia-contato-pacifico-com-as-tribos-1558228137695_v2_300x300.jpg

He was not a bad person.

I don't know why.

I’m doing a Imperial Brazil run through right now.

Peru-Bolivian Confederation formed so Carles got his ass kicked by the Patagonian-Chilean-Paraguayan tag team.

Paraguay took Corrientes so I don’t have a direct land border with the syndicalists.

Also the Chileans rushed the “Join the Third Internationale” focus.

They are also absolutely wrong about Marshall Roncon, he was not racist and was extremely friend to natives and fought for their rights while mapping the interior of Brazil. He's a hard-line republican like that because he's too old and member of the original republican school, he is by all ways a good guy, a democrat, and as much I meme, integralist Brazil is not a democratic liberal country, I wouldn't be surprised if the royal family kicked the integralists, otl the 1964-85 junta had a clique that reportedly offered the crown back and Pedro III replied that he would not use a "republican trick", that is, a coup, to restore the monarchy.

Have you brought up any of these issues with the devs? The current crop seem to be taking a vocal stance towards plausibility, so surely they'd be receptive to critiques of their research and writing.

Deleted member 107125

Some nice KR two cows jokes, about China!
LEP- You have two cows . You sell both cows to Germany, who then buys your farm for a low sum.
KMT (Soong/Wang)- One of your cows gives more milk, thus it is required to give the milk to the government
KMT (Dai Li)- Neither of your cows produce milk. When you protest, you are taken by the ZhongTeJu and never seen again.
Shandong (Zongchang)- You smuggle cattle for a living. After getting high on opium, you get it on with a cow and die of bovine AIDS.
Shangqing- Milk and beef are not part of a traditional Chinese diet, and all your cows are Holsteins. The cows are killed and replaced with pigs.

Have you brought up any of these issues with the devs? The current crop seem to be taking a vocal stance towards plausibility, so surely they'd be receptive to critiques of their research and writing.

Not the kt team, but the memers on Reddit. They think that since he's a republican he's a paragon of racism.