Kaiserreich: Legacy of the Weltkrieg

Got a question watching video about the map of Kaiserreich europe the guy gave credit to the author of the map 'Milites-Atterdag' the video guy said hes from deviant art and here alternate history.com is this true? Btw im asking this not so i can find and speak to the map maker rather this is first I've ever seen this website brought up outside of here.

Got a question watching video about the map of Kaiserreich europe the guy gave credit to the author of the map 'Milites-Atterdag' the video guy said hes from deviant art and here alternate history.com is this true? Btw im asking this not so i can find and speak to the map maker rather this is first I've ever seen this website brought up outside of here.

Yes, he is @Milites . He was from the original kaiserreich thread on the paradox forum too.

Does anyone know how to get Sun Fo to take power in the Left-KMT? I’ve been playing as the Left-KMT for a while, and I have no idea how to get him as leader.

xd1cupldx0c41.png

Decided to give Russia a spin for the hell of it, got through the political stability part of the tree and was just about to start the foreign policy part when Transamur (post-Kolchak) decided to try and invade Siberia.

Naturally I chose the "Send in the army to make them feck off" option. This, somehow, led to me declaring war on them (when they started it) and the war has run from 1937 to 1941 with Transamur/Japan/Korea not making any real ground out of essentially the Transamur borders and me now being completely locked out of anything to do in my focus tree because the foreign policy section is closed.

I was able to build level 10 infrastructure all the way from Moscow to the front line, and have just started pumping out enough Mot/Medium Armour to start raising the divisions I'm going to need to break the stalemate, but I'd like to point out that Japan, as always, is at war with the entire world with no major consequences.

Decided to give Russia a spin for the hell of it, got through the political stability part of the tree and was just about to start the foreign policy part when Transamur (post-Kolchak) decided to try and invade Siberia.

Naturally I chose the "Send in the army to make them feck off" option. This, somehow, led to me declaring war on them (when they started it) and the war has run from 1937 to 1941 with Transamur/Japan/Korea not making any real ground out of essentially the Transamur borders and me now being completely locked out of anything to do in my focus tree because the foreign policy section is closed.

I was able to build level 10 infrastructure all the way from Moscow to the front line, and have just started pumping out enough Mot/Medium Armour to start raising the divisions I'm going to need to break the stalemate, but I'd like to point out that Japan, as always, is at war with the entire world with no major consequences.

It seems like the China update has allowed Transamur to demand Russian land without a civil war; this is quite simply a terrible choice as there's no way Japan would be dragged into a war with Russia like that over the ambitions of a self-important vassal. Really hope this gets hotfixed out bc as of now it cripples AI Russia.

It seems like the China update has allowed Transamur to demand Russian land without a civil war; this is quite simply a terrible choice as there's no way Japan would be dragged into a war with Russia like that over the ambitions of a self-important vassal. Really hope this gets hotfixed out bc as of now it cripples AI Russia.

Yeah, it being there when Russia was in Civil War (which in my games it is 100% of the time since the China Rework) makes perfect sense, when it is a player Russia that has not only avoided the Civil War (which is getting patched out in the future anyway) but is flourishing now? As you say, no way they should get to do it without Japan deciding to wash their hands of the whole affair.

God I miss my old Darkest Hour playthroughs where you could wind up with the Russo-Japanese Alliance being the only democratic block in the world.

So, who do you see succeeding Boris Savinkov after he dies some time in the late 1940s or early 1950s in a scenario where things for Savinkov's Russia go all well and he dies with his goal of a powerful Russia with roughly the borders of the Russian Empire on June 28, 1914 achieved?

So, who do you see succeeding Boris Savinkov after he dies some time in the late 1940s or early 1950s in a scenario where things for Savinkov's Russia go all well and he dies with his goal of a powerful Russia with roughly the borders of the Russian Empire on June 28, 1914 achieved?

Cabal of generals, eventually another Civil War as Russia falls apart by the mid to late 70's-early 80's.

There isn't a single "Natpop" state I see surviving the 20th Century, same with the vast majority of Synicalist/Totalist states. Inherent flaws in the system will eventually cause them all to collapse.

Only Syndacalist/Totalist state I can see surviving is the States if they go that way, and even then that involves some serious changes from the start down the line to something like todays PRC.

People are spawning brazilian imperial memes on the KR reddit, so I decided to put here some comments I made before about the 1889 republican coup:

The main reason is that the brazilian republican coup was almost ASB. You can take a look on any thread about the brazilian empire in the pre 1900 forum and see that with your own eyes. Basically one army division moved into the guanabara palace, without any media or popular support, and Marshall and soon to be future dictator Deodoro da Fonseca asked Pedro II to resign. Everyone in the court laughed at the proposal but he didn't wanted the throne anymore, had lost his son and was old and sick so he signed the paper. Most of the people tough it was a military parade or something.

Also, the putschists were so lickboots of the USA that this was the flag they choosed:
primeira-bandeira-republicana-que-imitava-modelo-dos-eua-5808c0f852335.jpg

The coup itself was a very brazilian thing, Marshall Deodoro was extremely sick and he walked using a blanket during most of it. He was also a monarchist!!! and so during the early moments of the coup he jumped on his horse and shouted "Long Live the emperor!" to which a young republican putschists replied saying "Long live the republic!". Deodoro got infuriated and the old man dismounted, went close to him and punched his face leaving him on the streets.

Oh, and it gets worse and worse as you proceed, there were TWO coups on the same day. The brazilian republicans (a mix of right wing liberals, freemasons, americanophile officers and part of the elite) first asked Deodoro to remove the cabinet of the Viscount of Ouro Preto, the prime minister. He left his home with the blanket and that is when he made the quote "Long live the emperor" and asked for the viscount to be removed. He then returned home and went to bed. Shortly after one of the conspirationists and leader of the coup, Benjamin Constant, rushed into his house and said that the new Prime Minister would be Gaspar Silveira Martins.

"So what?"

FOURTY, not ten, twenty or thirty, FOURTY years before, when Deodoro was just a young promissing, bold, officer, he had a girlfriend. Gaspar Silveira however was a rich oligarch from the south and could give her better gifts and a better life than a simple army officer, so she left him for Gaspar. When Deodoro heard that (that was a lie, Gaspar was not even in the capital and not even the government heard of the coup yet, the Viscount was working like nothing had happened), Deodoro went red with anger and shouted: "Tell the people that a republic will be imposed!". He then agian took his uniform and his blanket and marched into the Guanabara palace. One historian, Aristides Lobo, described the scene as the most ridiculous and unlikely coup, and that the public watched that happening without any idea of the situation, and when they heard Pedro II was on a ship being exiled to Paris...
[quote/]

Brazil was a dictatorship until 1894 when Prudente de Moraes became the president. From the republican coup until that date Brazil was under a bloody military dictatorship and at civil war at the same time. The government was so damn brutal that only nine countries, including you know who *cough* USA *cough* recognized the junta. Most of them only did after Pedro II died.
A final thing I would like to say is that during the federalist war on the early 1890s (that resulted on 30 thousand people slaughtered under the dictatorship of Deodoro Sucessor, Floriano Peixoto), the rebels managed to control the whole southern half of the country including half of the state of São Paulo, and so they sent a message for the royal famly asking for them to return... to which the royal family declined, the dictatorship reorganized and counter attacked and retook the country. One of the most tragic case was the city of Desterro where the troops loyal to dictator Floriano Peixoto entered in the city that was a huge monarchist stronghold and butchered part of the population, then he arrested the local leaders on the Anhatomirim prison and summarily executed them inside on what became known as the "Butchery of Anhatomirim". Floriano proceeded to rename the city of Desterro to Florianópolis. Floriano+Polis, the city of Floriano. Floriano Peixoto is one of that rare cases that the bloodthirsty dictator actually succeds in the end, not by moderating his policies neither by signing a treaty by opposition, but by using the army to constantly bash at the opposition until they are dead, arrested or too afraid to speak. You also had people sent to prison camps in the amazon and the terror in Rio saw people being shot at broad day light, inspiring a book called "O triste fim de Policarpo Quaresma" that on the last scene the main character is killed by Floriano by denouncing the terror, even tough he was a Floriano supporter.
[quote/]