I know everybody is talking about nuclear weapons but remember that the Union has been working on bacteriological and chemical weapons since the First World War. Plus there is regular conventional weapons such as napalm and cluster munitions.

I know everybody is talking about nuclear weapons but remember that the Union has been working on bacteriological and chemical weapons since the First World War. Plus there is regular conventional weapons such as napalm and cluster munitions.
True but the its very likely that the Pact have been prepared for those. Granted, they're still likely to loose thousands to them but they can also build off the lessons learned by the other powers of the Great World War. The Pact probably has its own stockpile of chemical weapons to make the Unions life hell

Schnozzberry

Gone Fishin'

I kinda agree TBH. It seems to me the Atom Bomb might not be as effective against the Neutrality Pact at this time due to the slow production rate. Sure, a number of cities might be destroyed, but this is a fight to annihilation, so there won't be a surrender. Instead, NP forces would likely retreat from the cities, meaning that the RU would have to use either a large number of Atom Bombs to fight the dispersed forces, which they may not be able to produce fast enough to actually do so, or more conventional weapons with chemical or even biological weapons mixed in for good measure.

I kinda agree TBH. It seems to me the Atom Bomb might not be as effective against the Neutrality Pact at this time due to the slow production rate. Sure, a number of cities might be destroyed, but this is a fight to annihilation, so there won't be a surrender. Instead, NP forces would likely retreat from the cities, meaning that the RU would have to use either a large number of Atom Bombs to fight the dispersed forces, which they may not be able to produce fast enough to actually do so, or more conventional weapons with chemical or even biological weapons mixed in for good measure.
also hirshomia bombs which they would only be able to make aren't big enough for wide disperals type stuff like that/ production will at least 3 years for them to start chugging them out

Here it is!!

Also, Youtube removed one of my six year old videos, Steele's MDP Rally, for "violating content policy." That is a video for ONE POINT OH, for crying out loud. It's ancient. I appealed it. In the meantime, if you wanna see my content, I advise watching it now before youtube can't tell what is a fantasy story from actual political wingnuttery.
So did anyone else notice the mention of Orbital Bombardment? Man I can only imagine what the Reagan years will be like.

Did someone say chemical weapons?

Now I imagine the RU just unleashing a biological weapon to purge Europe and cutting themselves off from them completely until the Old World is depopulated enough that they couldn't resist a new age of colonization from the Union... Kinda horrifying to be honest.

Last edited:
So i have a couple of theories regarding the worldwide consequences of the Panama Canal's destruction:
•Europe and Russia are going to be fine, considering the RU cut all relationships with them decades ago.
•I doubt the australian and dutch economies will be particoularly damaged. While they are allies of the RU, they have enough resources and/or colonies to support themself
•Likewise i can see Sweden and Norway forming an economic alliance to face the upcoming economic crisis
•Germania and Britain are obviously screwed. By now both countries are basically pariah states with no allies outside the RU, and their leaders have shown signs of insanity numerous times.
I doubt either Kapp or Churchill's regimes will survive for very long
•Korea is in a dangerous situation right now. Without the Canal, it has lost all contacts with the Carolinas (virtually its only ally in the world), opening the way for an eventual russian invasion. If the russians invade, i can see MacCarthur's Japan intervening against it. This of course could cause a future invasion of China by the RU

Last edited:
So i have a couple of theories regarding the worldwide consequences of the Panama Canal's destruction:
•Europe and Russia are going to be fine, considering the RU cut all relationships with them decades ago.
•I doubt the australian and dutch economies will be particoularly damaged. While they are allies of the RU, they have enough resources and/or colonies to support themself
•Likewise i can see Sweden and Norway forming an economic alliance to face the upcoming economic crisis
•Germania and Britain are obviously screwed. By now both countries are basically pariah states with no allies outside the RU, and their leaders have shown signs of insanity numerous times.
I doubt either Kapp or Churchill's regimes will survive for very long
•Korea is in a dangerous situation right now. Without the Canal, it has lost all contacts with the Carolinas (virtually its only ally in the world), opening the way for an eventual russian invasion. If the russians invade, i can see MacCarthur's Japan intervening against it. This of course could cause a future invasion of China by the RU
I could see the Union and the Cartels offering to 'pick up the slack' and use that as a way to open more markets and gain control.

I can’t link because the visuals are scary and I‘d rather not expose myself to them again,but a satire channel called Dead Sound just produced a pair of 50s-style propaganda videos that would be perfect for Madnessverse. They’re called ‘Being Pretty’ and ‘Model Citizen’.

And I see somebody beat me to it. Gah.

Last edited:
If you kill what you love, others can't use it against you.

Canal's gone, but any Pact troops still on the Isthmus can be encircled by RU naval landings in Darien-- and even if the jungle isn't a good staging ground for pitched battle, the Pact is gonna hate retreating home through hostile jungle as much as anyone. But then again... the Pact can certainly leave the Panamanian natives (who are the majority in Darien) a few surplus guns. And broadly speaking, if we're talking "guerrilla warfare"... the people who live in the most hostile, impassable environments-- the jungles, the swamps-- in South America aren't Europeans or mestizos. They're natives and Maroons. Both groups that have historically had bad relations with Latin American states, but this is a war where 500-year-old enmities can't be allowed matter anymore. It's a war where one group needs to put aside their prejudice, the other its suspicion, and both learn each others' ways of fighting and living. And the resulting joint-forces may not interact with the Pact governments in the way that a typical army might.

If you kill what you love, others can't use it against you.

Canal's gone, but any Pact troops still on the Isthmus can be encircled by RU naval landings in Darien-- and even if the jungle isn't a good staging ground for pitched battle, the Pact is gonna hate retreating home through hostile jungle as much as anyone. But then again... the Pact can certainly leave the Panamanian natives (who are the majority in Darien) a few surplus guns. And broadly speaking, if we're talking "guerrilla warfare"... the people who live in the most hostile, impassable environments-- the jungles, the swamps-- in South America aren't Europeans or mestizos. They're natives and Maroons. Both groups that have historically had bad relations with Latin American states, but this is a war where 500-year-old enmities can't be allowed matter anymore. It's a war where one group needs to put aside their prejudice, the other its suspicion, and both learn each others' ways of fighting and living. And the resulting joint-forces may not interact with the Pact governments in the way that a typical army might.
yah the pact ain't retreating there best option is to fight until the bitter end and hope some are able to form a reastaice group in panama

yah the pact ain't retreating there best option is to fight until the bitter end and hope some are able to form a reastaice group in panama

I respectfully disagree. The Pact has to be moronic to not realize that the Yankees are going to be able to push them out of their own territory. A "fight to the death" approach on this offensive will just cost the Pact valuable resources. It's time to get out while they still can.

I respectfully disagree. The Pact has to be moronic to not realize that the Yankees are going to be able to push them out of their own territory. A "fight to the death" approach on this offensive will just cost the Pact valuable resources. It's time to get out while they still can.
it not that they are chossing to retreat it that they can't retreat the ru navy is in full steam now to blocked them and the ru army prob been slowly moving to encircle and even if they are a gap open the simple fact is that it nigh immposible for a army today to reteart through darien gap in 1930s/ 1940s tech impossible,

Here it is!!

Also, Youtube removed one of my six year old videos, Steele's MDP Rally, for "violating content policy." That is a video for ONE POINT OH, for crying out loud. It's ancient. I appealed it. In the meantime, if you wanna see my content, I advise watching it now before youtube can't tell what is a fantasy story from actual political wingnuttery.
Upload these somewhere else, like dailymotion or vimeo

Here it is!!

“The second part of an epic dystopian trilogy

You maniac, you have a third part planned? How long will this go?

“The second part of an epic dystopian trilogy

You maniac, you have a third part planned? How long will this go?
I'd say "Pinnacle Future" will go through the end of the century or possibly twenty/thirty years into the next (likely in excruciating and excellent detail), with the next part (New Frontier?) dealing with the late 21 through 22 centuries. Space Force for best RU military branch! Get ready for Madness Expanse up in here.