Oddly pertinent to the recent RU sci-fi post:

EDIT: While trying to look up more on the subject I also found this article that sounds suspiciously like AFC doctrine. Madness is leaking, bros.

"Space Force Bible Blessing" is a phrase I never thought I'd hear outside of a crazy AU like this one...

I did the math, and if you printed out all 1453 pages of this timeline, it would be about 6 inches/15.3 cm thick. A physical copy of WMiT would be half a foot thick.
And it's not even done yet....so half of WMiT is already larger than the entire LotR Trilogy...(in paperback anyway)

Utilizing the new board's reader mode for Threadmarks, I was able to copypaste this TL into a word counting program. The results are staggering and mind-boggling, to say the least. For real, my eyes bulged when I saw the stats.

• 363,448 words
  • 2,158,106 characters
  • 17,805 sentences
  • 7303 paragraphs
  • 1453 pages
"War" has been used as a word 1087, and "Union" has been used almost exactly the same amount.

Honestly I had no idea it was this huge. Average novels hover between 40k-70k words. I have written, essentially, around 6 novels worth of material since September, 2018, all to entertain you guys for the heck of it. This definitely makes wrapping up 2.0 Part 1 at around thread page 500 look very compelling and reasonable. The Pinnacle Future will likely be just as long! Imagine a glorious future where the WMIT timeline of events is 10k pages and there are multiple novels numbering in the hundreds of pages. THAT'S what I call a fictional universe.
Truly a Pinnacle Timeline. HARK THE SOUND.

Out of Curiosity's sake, could I ask for the statistics for 1.0, either the original thread or the one that contains only the official chapters?

Well, in reader mode, 2.0 is 7 forum pages long. 1.0 story only thread is a mere 3 pages. So if they were the same story, beat for beat, I think 1.0 would have stopped around the time of the Great American War of the 1860s in 2.0.

THE BIGGEST HOSTAGE OF ALL
THE BIGGEST HOSTAGE OF ALL
HOSTAG.jpg

Members of Army Group VI dig in outside the Panama Canal

fleetwood.png

Legate General Michael Fleetwood, Army Group VI
"The Gentleman Cowboy"

"President Steele expects every man to do his duty!" roared Legate General Michael Fleetwood through a loudspeaker. He was standing up in the back of his autobuggy, his personal driver motoring him alongside the advancing Army Group VI. Group VI was made up of troops from all across Old Mexico, but mostly was made up of Metropolis boys from New Canaan, and Fleetwood was one of the most popular men in the entirety of the GAR.

"We'll lick 'em, General!" cheered one of the boots over the roar of machinery and plodding, adrenaline-fueled footsteps.

"Yeah!" voiced another private, "We'll chase 'em all the way to the Andes, sir!"

Fleetwood smiled and saluted his men before again raising the speaker to his mouth. "That we will, boys! Let's go whup 'em, cowboy style!"

"YEE-HOO!" came the yodeling brays of the troops as his buggy sped on by and further up the column.

Army Group VI was making great usage of the Destiny Road to quickly move into position to retake the Panama Canal, which had been captured three hours prior by forces of the Neutrality Pact. Fleetwood had momentarily spoken with President Steele via field phone and reassured the Commander-in-Chief that, "The Inferior rabble currently occupying the Canal will soon be put to my holy sword. None shall survive." Fleetwood thought of his family, back on his farming estate in New Canaan, and of his little children who were no doubt sprawled in front of their talkieboxes listening for good news coming from the south. No doubt President Steele was also eagerly awaiting success. Fleetwood was a good man, a family man, and surely God and Fortune were on his side this day.

Boom.

From way on up the line came a loud explosion, sending debris flying and smoke and flames licking and crackling up into the beautiful sunny noon-time sky. Fleetwood's heart dropped and he knew full well what it was. Dreading confirmation but knowing he needed to take quick action to deal with the new problem, he slapped his driver on the back, gesturing for him to speed up and reach the front of their militant caravan. He pulled his service pistol from his holster and put his hand over his envelope hat to keep it on and hunkered down in case of ambush.

The front of the column was devastation. It was the McClellan Memorial Bridge, the main thoroughfare to the Canal Zone, and it was a smoking heap of wreckage and rubble. Roughly half the bridge was still intact, but it was far from usable. Rather than stretching over a waterway or the like, the McClellan Memorial Bridge had been made to easily overcome the hostile jungles of the canyon below. Making matters even worse, the bodies of khaki-uniformed troopers and the smashed-up wreckage of several valuable landships dotted the jungle canopy below in fiery craters.

"By the Prophet..." muttered Fleetwood as he surveyed the carnage. Several more autobuggy's carrying Group VI command staff were on scene as well.

"Legate General!" cried out a nearby colonel, his shoulder patch showing him to be the commander of the 320th Cohort, the cohort that was at the front of the march when the bridge explosives were detonated. "Sir, what are your orders? Should we take the DR Scenic Route 1? My estimates put at least another two hours onto our schedule till we reach the Canal."

"No, no, that is unacceptable," decreed Fleetwood, nervously running a hand over his Steele-style brown mustache. He had sported the facial hair long before it was mainstream, but everyone assumed he simply copied the President. "No, we cannot take the Scenic Route. That's no doubt exactly what the enemy wants of us. I'm sure they have laced that path with explosives as well. Besides, we need to help the wounded survivors down below."

The other commanders looked confused. "Well, what are your orders, sir?" the tubby, blonde Major General Mal Wurst asked with a desperate and confused tone of voice. "We already have wounded in train from the routing survivors of the Canal. If we rescue these men, it will set us behind just as much as a if we took the Scenic Route, which I am all for, traps be damned."

Fleetwood struck an indignant pose and replied with a quick, "That will be enough, Major General Wurst." Wurst in turn looked shocked at the quick shut-down. "Wurst, tell me, what does our army consist of? Who fights on the frontline?"

Wurst looked confused and annoyed that he would be asked such a question in such a circumstance. "Sir? Men?"

"That's where you are wrong again, General Wurst," Fleetwood answered. "These men, unlike us, never fought in the Great War. These men are not men, but boys. American boys. And we're nothing but a bunch of old blowhards in fancy uniforms without our boys. We will advance into the McClellan Canyon and rescue those we are able and we will push the attack directly across the jungle. We are only a handful of miles away from the Canal. We will push forward, gentlemen. Order the advance. And get some more medics up here, for God's sake!"

The following push by some 90,000 men of Army Group VI would go down as one of the first things that went right for the Union during the war. Under their inspired leadership, the soldiers braved a perilous descent into the jungle below, rescuing and rendering aid where needed with survivors of the bridge explosion. The landship crews were ironically the worst off, as the fall and ensuing crash and turn most of their internal organs to jelly. But a significant number of troops who would have been abandoned with the Scenic Route strategy were saved and would later return to service. Fleetwood himself would venture on foot into the jungle with his men, as vehicles were having a hard time cutting it. A decent portion of the Group stayed behind with the caravan of trucks, landships, autobuggies, and wounded. Despite a protest from the crews, the landships were deemed unnecessary as they could potentially damage the Canal. It took two hours to get across the mile and a half of dense foliage, but a scout crew of the 322nd Cohort reported back to the command that it was a smart strategy, as the Scenic Route had indeed been prepped with explosives along the roadway, which could have potentially stalled the entire advance.

armygroup.JPG

Members of Army Group VI take a break during their incredible and daring push through dense jungle

jungy.jpg

Yankee troops of the 320th Cohort on the move near the Panama Canal

Fleetwood and most of his men reached the other side of the canyon at approximately 2:23 pm, and were greeted by badly roughed-up survivors of Legion XX, who recounted the tale of the Neutrality Pact's advance on the Canal. Following the debriefing, those deemed still fit to fight were drafted into the fresh units and Fleetwood ordered the march to continue.

Encountering numerous small scout parties on the way to the Canal, Army Group VI experienced its first firefights of the war, with the enemy troops quickly fleeing back to their main lines. This encouraged the men, most of whom were indeed boys and were still intimidated and upset by the bridge collapse. By 5:30 pm that evening, the Canal Zone was in sight. A Neutrality Pact flag fluttered in the breeze on its tallest parapet, and the Legionary Eagle of Legion XX was positioned over the main entrance, its cloth ripped and defaced, with a man's entrails tossed over its brass bird haphazardly.

The Neutrality Pact forces were not stupid or blind, and General Diego Rivera, of the Peruvian Army, ordered a mortars to rain down on the encroaching Yankees. As suddenly as the barrage started, however, it stopped. An eerie silence fell over the Canal Zone as a white flag was waved from above the main thoroughfare. In a shocking moment, a Peruvian colonel rode a horse out to meet the Americans, a lance bearing a white banner in his hand. Fleetwood ordered his men to respect the ceasefire. "Let's see what these vermin want, men!"

A brief conversation ensued between the Peruvian officer and the Yankee commanders.

"Greetings, my enemy," the Peruvian spoke first, in a mostly acceptable yet still broken English while raising his right hand to his forehead in salute. It made Fleetwood's blood boil to hear such an Inferior dog even speak the tongue of the Chosen Race. "I am Colonel Ricardo Gonzales, Peruvian Cavalry. I am here to, how you say, carry a message from His Excellency, General Diego Rivera. The General wishes to inform you that he has no intention of repatriating the Canal back to you, under any circumstances other than 'gifting you a pile of rubble made from its cornerstone.'"

Blood boiling in a blind rage, Fleetwood snapped, "Well, maybe General Rivera would appreciate me gifting him your pecker in a box, Ricky!"

The Peruvian officer shot him a disgusted look before continuing. "Sir, I don't think they make big enough boxes for it where you from. In any event, my general wishes to inform you as well that the Canal is laced with explosives. As our commandos did with your bridge, so too shall we do with the Canal. It's worthless to you destroyed."

"Son, if they don't make a box big enough for your pecker in this man's Union I'll send Rivera your brain in a pickle jar, 'cause I know that'll fit," Fleetwood spat.

"YEEEEEE-HAW!" jeered the nearby Yankee troops.

"So," Fleetwood continued, "I suppose there is more to this hoe-down than just shooting the breeze and member-measuring, isn't there, Colonel?"

The Peruvian smiled menacingly and replied, "Si. His Excellency also wishes to inform you that any advance or attack made upon the Canal will result in its immediate destruction. We have only a small force garrisoning it, but we still have more than enough men to blow it to hell. It seems we are at an impasse. The General is at leisure with the ruling governments in the Pact to negotiate a quick end to this war. If the Union, how you say, relinquishes control of Cuba, which should not be difficult, judging by the news reports, and pledges to never again invade South America or station troops in the regions of Old Mexico, we shall return the Canal to you and we shall have peace."

The command staff of Army Group VI shot each other looks of pure horror. General Wurst interjected, "You cannot be serious! America will never negotiate with terrorists!"

"Indubitably!" Fleetwood found himself agreeing with Wurst, which shocked them both. "The Republican Union will not forget this day, guttersnipe! Ride back to your generalissimo and inform him that, come hell or high water, he's gonna taste my boot down his arrogant, greasy little throat. Go now, before I change my mind and have you crucified!"

Gonzales spat on the ground before Fleetwood's boots and shouted, "Buenos noches, pendejo!" This prompted the American troops to point guns his way before his wheeled about on his horse and galloped back to his lines.

Fleetwood frowned and cursed the Peruvian's mother as the rider took off. Then he turned to Wurst and said, "General, get me President Steele on the field phone. He needs to make the decision here. One way or another, we're getting our damned Canal back, and I'll put Rivera's head on the Eagle of Legion XX as an example to all who attempt to mock or control the mightiest nation in the history of the planet! And I would hate to be these Infee Spaniards when he tells me his decision. In the meantime, have the men take up defensive positions and get scouts to photograph every part of the Zone they can possibly see."

Last edited:
Well goddamn. Props to that Colonel. I wonder if he had a special saddle made to accommodate for his massive balls. Fucking hell. I wonder how the Union is gonna make its way out of this one.

Also, I've been thinking more about Yankee Zionism and the inevitable coming of Fascist Israel, and doing research on the interwebs for a possible EU piece, or at least to be on hand as a resource. While I was researching, I had a truly divine revelation. See, before I thought Greater Israel would look like this:

ISIS-is-working-on-Mossad-CIA-plan-to-Create-Greater-Israel-2-750x400.jpg

That's pretty big, right? Ya got Israel, Palestine, Jordan, a good portion of Egypt, half of Saudi Arabia, most of Syria and half of Iraq. Also, Kuwait and a slice of Turkey. However, this is not Israel's real inheritance!

1361419520_mideast_map.jpg

THIS. IS. ISRAEL!
The Seed of the Zionist Pinnacle Man must be spread across the face of his fertile motherland. This, this, belongs to God's people. It shall take time and blood to conquer it, but fear not. For, "The sword and the Book came bound together from Heaven." (Midrash Vayikra Rabba 35:8)

Last edited:
Also, I've been thinking more about Yankee Zionism and the inevitable coming of Fascist Israel, and doing research on the interwebs for a possible EU piece, or at least to be on hand as a resource. While I was researching, I had a truly divine revelation. See, before I thought Greater Israel would look like this:

That's pretty big, right? Ya got Israel, Palestine, Jordan, a good portion of Egypt, half of Saudi Arabia, most of Syria and half of Iraq. Also, Kuwait and a slice of Turkey. However, this is not Israel's real inheritance!

View attachment 516596
THIS. IS. ISRAEL!
The Seed of the Zionist Pinnacle Man must be spread across the face of his fertile motherland. This, this, belongs to God's people. It shall take time and blood to conquer it, but fear not. For, "The sword and the Book came bound together from Heaven." (Midrash Vayikra Rabba 35:8)
If you're looking for someone to be the founder of Yankee Zionism, look no further:
Theodor_Herzl.jpg

Europan-born Jewish author Theodore Herzl, founder of the Zion Organization of America and one of the founding fathers of Zionism

Benjamin_Disraeli_by_Cornelius_Jabez_Hughes%2C_1878.jpg

British born author Benjamin Franklin Disraeli, who co-authored Der Judenstaat: The Greater Israel alongside Herzl

stalin-and-trostky-03_0.jpg

Current head of the ZOA and Superzionist Lee David Bronstein discussing Project Holy Land with President Steele

View attachment 516596
THIS. IS. ISRAEL!
That's enough genocide to make Enver Pasha look like a playground bully.

Well you have to hand it to the NP they sure have guts to spare, though considering what they know will happen to their homes & loved ones it's not surprising. Actually if they do manage to pull a victory against the RU I could see the leadership recategorize south Americans as a lost race of a Pinnacle Men who have been led astray by the papist forces of the old world.

Those boys are going to get blown sky high for sure. Aside from the RU’s obsession with victory at any cost, Steele is the kind of guy who bristles at anyone attempting to tell him what to do. He’s likely to send those guys in underprepared, get them slaughtered, blow the canal, then spin the whole thing as army incompetence and furthering the fracturing of power in Philadelphia

Last edited:
Blood boiling in a blind rage, Fleetwood snapped, "Well, maybe General Rivera would appreciate me gifting him your pecker in a box, Ricky!"

The Peruvian officer shot him a disgusted look before continuing. "Sir, I don't think they make big enough boxes for it where you from.

Bruh.

Fleetwood frowned and cursed the Peruvian's mother as the rider took off. Then he turned to Wurst and said, "General, get me President Steele on the field phone. He needs to make the decision here. One way or another, we're getting our damned Canal back, and I'll put Rivera's head on the Eagle of Legion XX as an example to all who attempt to mock or control the mightiest nation in the history of the planet! And I would hate to be these Infee Spaniards when he tells me his decision. In the meantime, have the men take up defensive positions and get scouts to photograph every part of the Zone they can possibly see."

The South Americans should've blown the canal already. That's the closest thing there is to a smart option.

1361419520_mideast_map.jpg

THIS. IS. ISRAEL!

And we must not forget the two extensions of land into the Sahara so that the words "EGYPT" and "SUDAN" are fully under our rule!