American Magic: The Sequel (2005-present)

ian5786

Banned
List of TTL Super Smash Bros. Melee Roster

Starter
Mario
Donkey Kong
Link
Samus Aran
Yoshi
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Pikachu
Captain Falcon
Ness
Peach
Bowser
Zelda/Sheik
Sakura Shinguji
Ice Climbers
Banjo & Kazooie

Unlockable
Jigglypuff (Clear Classic or Adventure mode with any character/Play 50 Melee matches)
Dr. Mario (Clear Classic or Adventure mode with Mario without continuing/Play 100 Melee matches)
Pichu (Complete Event #37 Legendary Pokemon/Play 200 Melee matches)
Falco (Clear 100-Man Melee/Play 300 Melee matches)
Marth (Use the sixteen default characters in either Classic mode or Melee matches/Play 400 Melee matches)
Young Link (Clear Classic mode or Adventure mode with ten characters, including Link and Zelda/Sheik/Play 500 Melee matches)
Ganondorf (Complete Event #29 Triforce Gathering/Play 600 Melee matches)
Mewtwo (Play a combined total of 20 hours of Melee matches/Play 700 Melee matches)
Luigi (Finish the first stage of Adventure mode with ##:#2:## on the timer/Play 800 Melee matches)
Roy (Clear Classic or Adventure mode with Marth without continuing/Play 900 Melee matches)
Mr. Game & Watch (Clear Classic, Adventure or Target Smash with every other character/Play 1000 Melee matches)

Last edited:
One of my favorite fan covers of the Miser Bros songs from The Year Without a Santa Claus had Heat Miser gender-flipped. Plus it had the two of them interacting with each other to snark about the other's lyrics. Just an idea of how to spice up the remake.

For those looking to catch the teaser for The Dark Knight 2, it'll be attached to the following films:
I am Legend (Warner Bros)
Fred Claus (United Artists)
No Country For Old Men (Republic)
Juno (Hyperion)
National Treasure 2 (Disney)
Alvin and the Chipmunks (Fox)
d808f1c38083a87df460fa18420a05bc8c6b5b22-770x470.jpeg

Heath Ledger as The Joker
Dark Knight 2 will be released by Columbia Pictures in June 2008

Up next:
Enchanted

ian5786

Banned
List of TTL Best-selling Nintendo franchises
  1. Mario (700 million)
  2. Pokemon (365 million)
  3. Sakura Wars (275 million)
  4. The Legend of Zelda (125 million)
  5. Donkey Kong (90 million)
  6. Super Smash Bros (65 million)
  7. Killer Instinct (43 million)
  8. Kirby (39 million)
  9. Animal Crossing (35 million)
  10. Brain Age (34 million)
  11. Banjo-Kazooie (32 million)
  12. Nintendogs (29 million)
  13. Conker (21 million)
  14. Metroid (20 million)
  15. Star Fox (18 million)
  16. Fire Emblem (16.4 million)
  17. Infamous (16 million)
  18. Splatoon (13 million)
  19. Perfect Dark (10 million)
  20. Pikmin (6.5 million)
  21. Sly Cooper (6 million)
  22. F-Zero (5.5 million)

Last edited:
List of TTL Best-selling Nintendo franchises
  1. Mario (630 million)
  2. Pokemon (335 million)
  3. Sakura Wars (165 million)
  4. The Legend of Zelda (100 million)
  5. Donkey Kong (60 million)
  6. Super Smash Bros (55 million)
  7. Killer Instinct (43 million)
  8. Kirby (39 million)
  9. Animal Crossing (35 million)
  10. Brain Age (34 million)
  11. Banjo-Kazooie (32 million)
  12. Nintendogs (29 million)
  13. Conker (21 million)
  14. Metroid (20 million)
  15. Star Fox (18 million)
  16. F-Zero (15 million)
  17. Splatoon (13 million)
  18. Perfect Dark (10 million)
  19. Fire Emblem (9 million)
  20. Pikmin (6.5 million)
Sakura Wars in third place?! I want to live in this timeline... XD

Also how many games are in this timeline? Sorry, I am just curious.

Hey @OldNavy1988, I've been following your work on American Magic, and all of it is great, but before we go into 2008, I have an idea for you:

Instead of Frank Miller's critically panned film adaptation of Will Eisner's The Spirit, how about that in 2009 ITTL, Brad Bird finally gets to direct and write for RKO his animated film adaptation of The Spirit that was planned in the 80s, but never made IOTL?

I'm sure it'll be much better than what Miller gave us...

EDIT: On another note, is Joe Ranft's death butterflied ITTL?

Hey @OldNavy1988, I've been following your work on American Magic, and all of it is great, but before we go into 2008, I have an idea for you:

Instead of Frank Miller's critically panned film adaptation of Will Eisner's The Spirit, how about that in 2009 ITTL, Brad Bird finally gets to direct and write for RKO his animated film adaptation of The Spirit that was planned in the 80s, but never made IOTL?

If he does The Spirit, he'll have to do Doc Savage, The Avenger and The Shadow.

Yes, Joe Ranft is still alive.

ITTL, Ranft did the following:

- The Brave Little Toaster (1987; Disney)
- Outback Jake (1990; Warner Bros)
- Monsters Inc (2001; Henson)
- Cars (2006; DreamWorks)

ian5786

Banned
Star Fox Vs Sakura Wars
dct9jzx-874c7e12-fffe-48f4-b397-fb2dc1ad4795.jpg
__shinguuji_sakura_sakura_taisen_drawn_by_fujishima_kousuke__79e84d8dd5644fbd14c1b98214ded1e0.jpg

Released Summer 2008 by Grand Diamond Pictures (International) and Toho (Japan)

A Ruby-Spears, OLM, Inc and Production I.G. Co-Productions in association with Nintendo Films, Red Entertainment TV Tokyo and Shogakukan Productions.
Based on Star Fox by Shigeru Miyamoto and Sakura Wars by Shigeru Miyamoto and Oji Hiroi

Voice
Mark Wahlberg as Fox McCloud
Freddie Prinze Jr. as Falco Lombardi
Billy West as Slippy Toad and Peppy Hare
Rica Matsumoto as Ichiro Ogami
Chisa Yokoyama as Sakura Shinguji
Amy Adams as Krystal
Liev Schreiber as Wolf o'Donnell
Johnny Yong Bosch as Shinjiro Taiga
Lacey Chabert as Erica Fontaine
Sarah Michelle Gallar as Gemini Sunrise

Plot
In Lylat System

The Movie start with Krystal betrayal Star Fox and she join Star Wolf to hunt down Fox McCloud, Erica Fontaine, Gemini Sunrise and Sakura Shinguji as Andross bought back to life to conquer the Lylat System and Earth
In the 22nd Century Tokyo Japan
Meanwhile, Sakura Shinguji is leaving Tokyo Combat Revue after she became the captain of newly formed London Combat Revue as International Combat Revue Tournament is interrupted by a mysterious figure name Kursed as she join Star Wolf to hunt down Fox McCloud and Sakura Shinguji.

Last edited:
Hello everyone. Just got finished reading this timeline, and I’ve gotta say, it was one heck of an adventure. I never expected John K to be such a scumbag here, even with his behavior IOTL.

How are the major cartoon studios on the small screen IOTL (Nick, Cartoon Network, Disney, etc.) doing? This is two years before Cartoon Network was doing their failed experiment CN Real IOTL. Do they still get saved by Adventure Time ITTL, or does some other studio get that show?

Is Adult Swim a thing? If so, what shows do they have?

One last question. Could there potentially be a Homestuck Show ITTL?

Hello everyone. Just got finished reading this timeline, and I’ve gotta say, it was one heck of an adventure. I never expected John K to be such a scumbag here, even with his behavior IOTL.

How are the major cartoon studios on the small screen IOTL (Nick, Cartoon Network, Disney, etc.) doing? This is two years before Cartoon Network was doing their failed experiment CN Real IOTL. Do they still get saved by Adventure Time ITTL, or does some other studio get that show?

I'd like to think Adventure Time was picked up by Nick ITTL like it nearly was in ours. If Ed, Edd n' Eddy can make it on Nick with Recess, it makes sense that Adventure Time can too with Phineas and Ferb. Maybe have Penguins of Madagascar air on CN with Fanboy and Chum Chum. (can't have an entirely utopian world after all.)