Kaiserreich: Legacy of the Weltkrieg

Has anyone already tried this? What are Wallace's demands? Or does he do it just because he's Wallace? :p
There isn't any demands.
"Against all odds, [CSA.GetNameDef] has triumphed against all opposition, radically transforming America overnight. From their constitutional convention, a new system has arisen, one centered around the principles of syndicalism and workers' democracy - biased as it may be, it's still democratic at is core, something which surprised many people expecting the revolution to inevitably collapse into tyranny. With the recent election of the Farmer-Labor Party, a furious debate has broken out regarding the possibility of a peaceful reunification. While our government is favourable to many of [CSA.GetNameDef]'s policies, they are also far more radical, and will be negotiating from a position of strength - meaning we will be forced to accept many hard compromises. On the other hand, the [CSA.GetNameDef] has proven its resilience, with both the Federal Government and Huey Long's Union State crushed under their armies. Perhaps we should accept the inevitable and avoid more bloodshed, before the victors turn their eyes towards California."
csa.154.a:0 "Yes, let us end this ruinous war. (Play as the CSA)"
csa.154.b:0 "We are the true America and we shall unite America ourselves!"

Well, that makes sense though? 30s west coast wouldn't be as developed as today, the CSA has most of the population and industry, and the rest of the world is looking less than friendly anyway.

Well... it would arguably make more sense if there was an option to at least try to negotiate and get some degree of compromise from the CSA, rather than a binary choice of hardline anti-CSA or unconditional accession to the CSA.

0btn7ywyngi11.png

South america after the restoration of the brazilian empire, august 1937, colorized

song to match the pic:

AeroTheZealousOne

Monthly Donor
0btn7ywyngi11.png

South america after the restoration of the brazilian empire, august 1937, colorized

song to match the pic:

Always been a bigger fan of the country's RadSoc path as a dirty syndie myself, but like I mentioned a while back the Integralist Path for Brazil is literally one of two NatPop paths in Kaiserreich that I can play and not feel like an utter bastard at the end of it. (The 0.10 Legation Cities dominated by Japan is the second one.) Maybe it's the anti-racism and actual efforts to let the indigenous peoples live their lives without outside interference. Maybe it's because I'm helping to bring Brazil to the rightful status of "great power" that it deserves. Either way, it's a fun run and I ought to try it again sometime.

Always been a bigger fan of the country's RadSoc path as a dirty syndie myself, but like I mentioned a while back the Integralist Path for Brazil is literally one of two NatPop paths in Kaiserreich that I can play and not feel like an utter bastard at the end of it. (The 0.10 Legation Cities dominated by Japan is the second one.) Maybe it's the anti-racism and actual efforts to let the indigenous peoples live their lives without outside interference. Maybe it's because I'm helping to bring Brazil to the rightful status of "great power" that it deserves. Either way, it's a fun run and I ought to try it again sometime.

But please, keep in mind that they are a far right group and they are impeaching the left and keeping repressive polices on other paths. Praise the good, hate the bad.

Tiburon

Banned
0btn7ywyngi11.png

song to match the pic:

The imperial hue fish stalks it’s prey through the swamps of South America. Named for the peculiar “hue hue hue” noise it makes as a threat display, similar to a rattlesnake’s rattle, the hue fish is one of South America’s larger aquatic predators, capable of challenging even the migratory European species.

Deleted member 107125

Why do you say that? (not judging either way just interested)
The creators never banned a guy using “homosexual” as an insult and who then proceeded to say to someone who tried banning them for homophobia “this isn’t your average server”, plus there’s an entire channel called “Kosovo is Srbija” it some shit

AeroTheZealousOne

Monthly Donor
But please, keep in mind that they are a far right group and they are impeaching the left and keeping repressive polices on other paths. Praise the good, hate the bad.

Naturally. I never said anything about them being saintly, just somehow not through-and-through malevolent. Not being outright genocidal (unless I'm overlooking something massive) is a bonus, though repressing everyone else is definitely a considerable downside, to make quite the understatement.

Finally, something I've wanted for ages!

it is something I never realized I needed in my life game until now. It is not just incentive to play as the CSA but the Pacific States too.

AeroTheZealousOne

Monthly Donor
What makes you say that?

Not too much, actually. From a broad view they look okay, not necessarily great and domination by Japan, especially if representative democracy is killed off in the Home Islands, usually does not lead to good things. There aren't many redeeming qualities but the nice thing I can say about it is that they are not warlords in charge of a few cities on China's east coast.

The creators never banned a guy using “homosexual” as an insult and who then proceeded to say to someone who tried banning them for homophobia “this isn’t your average server”, plus there’s an entire channel called “Kosovo is Srbija” it some shit
That sounds more like a server that doesn't mind a fair bit of shitposting, and doesn't ban on the basis of jokes. Granted I dont know the context as I'm not part of the server. But those look like jokes.

That sounds more like a server that doesn't mind a fair bit of shitposting, and doesn't ban on the basis of jokes. Granted I dont know the context as I'm not part of the server. But those look like jokes.

"It's a joke bro" has always been the bigot's defense. But using homosexuality as an insult is textbook schoolyard homophobia.

And the HoI mod community has enough weird nationalists I wouldn't be shocked if the channel is serious.

"It's a joke bro" has always been the bigot's defense. But using homosexuality as an insult is textbook schoolyard homophobia.

And the HoI mod community has enough weird nationalists I wouldn't be shocked if the channel is serious.
Going to be honest. You and I have irreconcilable differences in what's acceptable. Pick your battles.