Status
Not open for further replies.
A whole street was named after a man that killed an American president? Wow, this US must be a little more divided than in OTL for that to happen...
Ah fuck I forgot to reply to this

It's not so much because of division as it is about 1. universal hatred of Mark Hanna and 2. how strong the labor movement was in the area, especially after the FLP swept into power federally

BBC News: 27 Dec 2019
Have some Canada worldbuilding

rae_article.png

You see, ITTL Barack Obama Senior went into physics rather than economics. He became quite prominent so the element we IOTL call "Californium" was named after him ITTL

Ah, cool. So they could make an Obama Prism out of it?

Sorry for turning this into a bad meme, it's actually quite an interesting detail to have put into your TL.

He's quite good. Not a conservative at all, but he's a good creator in general.
He's a moderate conservative political views wise but he does a pretty good job of keeping his views out of his YouTube videos (except when talking about the Green Party of Canada)

Will we get a provincial map of Canada at some point?
Yes actually! I'll get to work on that right away! I already have a cropped qbam of it, I just need to convert it to a more pleasant-to-look-at format

He's a moderate conservative political views wise but he does a pretty good job of keeping his views out of his YouTube videos (except when talking about the Green Party of Canada)

Yes actually! I'll get to work on that right away! I already have a cropped qbam of it, I just need to convert it to a more pleasant-to-look-at format

Yay! More Canada. Are the Provinces very different ITTL?

I'm also REALLY interested in that "Commonwealth of Pacifica" that you teased earlier. Got any information on that coming?

Status
Not open for further replies.