Kaiserreich: Legacy of the Weltkrieg

How far along are you? Like what date does the LEP collapse?

Also Chinese armies are big everyone’s got like twenty divisions

Never mind it just collapsed
Most of those divisions are nearly empty. It collapses literally in February.

Liangguang just broke up after Governor Lu's son tried to kill Governor Chen. Governor Chen was not amused. Governor Chen is now easily winning the civil war because I had some divisions trained and ready to go. XD

Best game ever.

Deleted member 82792

i6o1t4l2a8741.png

https://www.reddit.com/r/Kaiserreich/comments/egfnu4/world_of_kaiserreich_art_shangqing_desktop/

Tiburon

Banned
Most of those divisions are nearly empty. It collapses literally in February.

Liangguang just broke up after Governor Lu's son tried to kill Governor Chen. Governor Chen was not amused. Governor Chen is now easily winning the civil war because I had some divisions trained and ready to go. XD

Best game ever.

Anquing and the Left KMT got in a war almost immediately, but Shandong decided to take advantage and strike so now it’s a stalemate

Right now the Officer Department, who I sent troops to, is winning in Sichuan, and it looks like Liangguang is my friend as well, so I just have to worry about Hunan(who doesn’t have as many troops as I do) Ostasia(who has to attack across a single route so again, not too worried and Tibet(who doesn’t exactly scare me)

Tiburon

Banned
So how is everyone enjoying the China update. What faction have people been playing with first?

I’m playing Yunnan and so far it seems fun, I want to try Left KMT next and then Legation Cities

How does the civil war system work? I saw Sichuan change its leader like three times in a week but I doesn’t seem like each clique had its own territories?

So how is everyone enjoying the China update. What faction have people been playing with first?
For various reasons I've only been able to play for a short time, so I'm still before the LEP collapse... so I'm currently the LEP and planning to go Liangguang once available and therein Federalist, if I can pull it off.

I’m playing Yunnan and so far it seems fun, I want to try Left KMT next and then Legation Cities

How does the civil war system work? I saw Sichuan change its leader like three times in a week but I doesn’t seem like each clique had its own territories?
Sichuan's civil war is an event-based script. You should see some demilitarized zones on their territory during their civil war, it displays territories held by their opponent in the conflict.

Doing great as Governor Chen! The Reds are slowly winning the 2ACW after MacArthur couped President Reed, Indochina won with my help but then went commie (assholes), the Vozhd is slowly losing to Japan, and half of Europe has gone Red and is joining the Internationale, including Iberia, Norway, and Sweden. Comrades Kenney and Makhno lead the Internationale and Hermann Göring accidentally blew up Mittelafrika. Sand France and Canada are authoritarian shitholes. Belarus has gone Red by election but the Germans are too busy fighting ultranat Lithuania, CommieNazi Holland, and rebellious Flanders to put the boot in. Meanwhile Fengtian is trying to usurp my place as rightful uniter of China! This will not stand.

Vince

Monthly Donor
Yeah, the reduced focus tree times mod causes this bug, it's well known.

Yeah I had just got home from work and noticed .10 was released after checking the reddit group for the 23rd time that day, loaded it up in a frenzy and got 5 minutes in before being told my 2 year old most likely had an ear infection and had to go to Urgent Care.