All right
here you go.

us-uk-dominion2.png

@ramones1986 said:
Can someone make an alternate Belgian coat of arms, divided in four quarters:
1st and 4th quarter: Sable, a lion rampant or, armed and langued gules (Duchy of Brabant)
2nd quarter: Or, a lion rampant sable, armed and langued gules (County of Flanders)
3rd quarter: Argent, a lion rampant gules, queue fourchée, armed, langued, and crowned Or. (Duchy of Limburg)

alt-belgium-coa.png

@Red Arturoist
@FriendlyGhost
If this is now the finalised thread, maybe delete the posts that have been merged saying this is the wrong thread because I'm now a bit confused.
I've deleted my posts about the merging of threads.

@Red Arturoist
Would you mind replacing the rules in your first post with the amended rules from my first post from the thread I started (now post 6 in this thread), please? There were a few of us had a discussion about them via pm, which resulted in some updates to the rules from the first thread. Also a mention of heraldry now being included would be good, similar to what I wrote. I think it's useful to have the other links as well (the graphic request thread, flag/map/coa threads and the map/flag contest threads), so if you could also put those links into the opening post that would be great.
Alternatively, maybe threadmark my post as something like 'revised rules and useful links' and just link to that from the first post?

Would you mind replacing the rules in your first post with the amended rules from my first post from the thread I started (now post 6 in this thread), please? There were a few of us had a discussion about them via pm, which resulted in some updates to the rules from the first thread. Also a mention of heraldry now being included would be good, similar to what I wrote. I think it's useful to have the other links as well (the graphic request thread, flag/map/coa threads and the map/flag contest threads), so if you could also put those links into the opening post that would be great.

Interesting. What updates were made and why? I mainly saw the "3 images per day" rule, but otherwise?

What updates were made and why?
Here's the comparison:

A few ground rules, based on the previous thread:
1. Be patient; do not re-post requests. If you think your request has been missed, quote it in a new post, but leave at least two days before doing so. Old rule 1, second sentence added.
2. Maximum of 2 requests per day. Old rule 2, no change.
3. Only make requests for things you yourself cannot do. Old rule 6, moved to after rule 2 it's related.
4. Fulfil as many requests as you can. Old rule 3, no change.
5. If you agree to do a request and then are unable to do it for any reason, post a message to say so; don't leave the requester with false hope. New rule added, based on a few occasions when someone said they'd do something then when asked about it said they couldn't anymore (not too common, but worth a mention).
6. More than one person may fulfil the same request; the requester can use whichever one they want. Old rule 4, 'he' changed to 'they' to be non-gender-specific.
7. In accordance with the Forum Rules, no more than three images per day may be posted, so don't ask for too many images at a time; also note that this may limit someone's ability to post amended versions, so be patient. New rule added, we don't want anyone falling foul of the mods.
8. Be courteous; don't complain about anyone's work. They are taking the time to make it for you; if you don't like how they do it then do it yourself. Old rule 5, just very slightly re-worded.
9. If you use an image elsewhere, give credit to the creator. If you're not sure if you may use it somewhere, ask first. New rule added based on general forum etiquette, due to a number of questions about crediting.

So it's now 9 rules, not 6, but there's nothing contentious.

Would someone mind making a flag which would be for a Venice which fully controls Greece + it's territories at it's largest extend iotl? Thanks a lot if someone can.

Would someone mind making a flag which would be for a Venice which fully controls Greece + it's territories at it's largest extend iotl? Thanks a lot if someone can.

so a "Greater Venice" or a de jure union of both ? Also, what time period and government type ? If just the old Republic of Venice conquering greece from the ottoman and enduring to the present days, maybe a simplified version of the Historical flag of Venice:

it-coven.gif

You could for example replace the complex border with a solid gold and instead of the separate tongues at the fly, have alternating gold/red stripes

If someone wouldn't mind making some sort of flag of a united Canada, Mexico, and America, that would be great. There are 77 states.

Bonus: I know this isn't really a map request or flag request, but I tried counting and gave up. All I need is the total number of Senators by party. Here is the map.

Conservative:
Liberal:
Social Democratic:
Unión Hispana/Partido Nacional de La Raza Unida: 13(?)
Farmer-Labor: 4
Reform: 1
Aloha Aina: 1
United Utah: 1
Independents: 1
Bloc Québécois: 1
EZLN: 1
Libertarian: 1

Last edited: