American Magic: The Sequel (2005-present)

Republican Candidates

Sarah Palin
Dick Cheney
Donald Rumsfeld
Duncan Hunter
Mike Huckabee

Democratic Candidates

Barack Obama
Joe Biden
John Edwards
Bill Richardson
Christopher Dodd

What about Newt Ginrgih

I don't think Dick cheeny as a chance of being elected

Republican Candidates

Sarah Palin
Dick Cheney
Donald Rumsfeld
Duncan Hunter
Mike Huckabee

Democratic Candidates

Barack Obama
Joe Biden
John Edwards
Bill Richardson
Christopher Dodd

Who's been President at this point? Because if the incumbent has fared poorly at the polls or has had two terms the opposing party candidate's likely to get in.

And I agree with @Goldwind2 that Cheney has no chance. The only way he's in the White House is if he's elected as VP to a President who dies somehow.

Who's been President at this point? Because if the incumbent has fared poorly at the polls or has had two terms the opposing party candidate's likely to get in.

And I agree with @Goldwind2 that Cheney has no chance. The only way he's in the White House is if he's elected as VP to a President who dies somehow.

The current president is John McCain. I believe that McCain is polling well. He did not invade Iraq. Instead he chose to focus more on stabilizing Afghanistan and catching Taliban and Al-Qaeda members who tried to escape into Pakistan.

The current president is John McCain. I believe that McCain is polling well. He did not invade Iraq. Instead he chose to focus more on stabilizing Afghanistan and catching Taliban and Al-Qaeda members who tried to escape into Pakistan.

Either whoever is McCain's Vice President is getting a term out of the association with a popular administration or a Democrat is getting elected to avoid twelve consecutive years of Republican administration. It can go either way. Who is McCain's Veep?

Either whoever is McCain's Vice President is getting a term out of the association with a popular administration or a Democrat is getting elected to avoid twelve consecutive years of Republican administration. It can go either way. Who is McCain's Veep?
GEORGE ELMER PATAKI is McCain's Vice President. I believe that the speaker of the house could also get eclteted on McCain's Coattails. I believe that Due to McCain's popularity the republicans held control of congress.. So the speaker is probbly Dennis Hastert. There is also the pobbisalbity that Gingrich held on the office posst 1999.

Last edited:

Presidents in American Magic after Ike:
Nixon, HHH (Humphrey that is), Rockefeller, Carter, Reagan, Iacocca, Gore, Dole and McCain in that order.

Let's give the presidency to an Obama/Dodd administration. America needs at least one more real president.

I disagree. I feel that if a democrat get elected in 2008 like the republicans would just blame the democrats for the reccession like otl. What I hope for is a tea party conservative like Newt Gingrich or Dennis Hasart getting elected in 2008. The tea party conservative would become blamed for the recession resulting in the republican losing control of congress by 2012. I still like the idea of the tea party conservative barley getting re-elected only to be impeached in 2014. Denis Hasart would be easy to impeach. We just need to have his child sexual abuse deeds become public knowledge eailer .The tea party conservative moderate vp (I'd go with some one like Jon Huntsman, John Kashic or if his death was butterflied Sonny Bono) become president after the Tea Party conservative is impeacched. The moderate essienlty capitulates to the democartic super majority congress. The modeart loses in 2016 to a progreise democart like Bernie Sanders, Elizabeth Warren, Russ Finegold, Denis Kuishs or Pete Butigie.

Snippet from a Sky News interview to promote the UK release of Gigantic...

Sky News Correspondent:
"Daniel, you once referred to your current employer Disney as the 'Manchester United of American animation.'"

Daniel Abbott:
"Yes, that's true."

Sky News:
"So, what does that make the former Trump Manhattan studio?"

Abbott:
"Uh...probably Millwall."​

I would've thought Leeds United considering they nearly spent themselves into oblivion trying to be the best.

Still, funny to think that Millwall is hated no matter the TL. x'D

Oh yeah, forgot about Leeds.

The Hollywood Premier League as of 2007

(Clubs in parentheses just for fun).
Disney (Man U)
Warner Bros (Liverpool?)
Nelvana (Chelsea?)
Gemini (Arsenal?)
Hanna-Barbera (Man City? Spurs?)
RKO (Aston Villa?)
DreamWorks (West Ham? Crystal Palace?)
Film Roman (Newcastle?)
Screen Gems (Everton?)
Ruby-Spears (Saints?)

And of course...
Trump Manhattan (Leeds United/Millwall)

Also, off topic but since you brought up Abbott, I remember you did his animation credits for what he had done at Disney.

Maybe you can show an update on the characters he's worked on since then?

Also, off topic but since you brought up Abbott, I remember you did his animation credits for what he had done at Disney.

Maybe you can show an update on the characters he's worked on since then?

Daniel Abbott
tumblr_nu1byoqswa1ubawzio2_500.png

Abbott on Dopey Drive circa December 1988. (Disney/Associated Press)

Updated Disney Filmography as of 2007.

PRE-DISNEY
Working with Richard Williams (1974-83)

The Pink Panther Strikes Again (1976; United Artists) - Worked on opening credits
Raggedy Ann and Andy: A Musical Adventure (1977; 20th Century Fox) - Assistant animator (Raggedy Andy); First feature length film
The Hobbit (1979; United Artists) - Assistant animator (Gandalf)
The Lord of the Rings (1982; United Artists) - Supervising animator (Gandalf)
The Thief and the Cobbler (1985; The Samuel Goldwyn Company) - Drew two scenes of Tack in 1981

At Gemini (1983-88)

GI Joe (1985) - Supervising animator (Sgt Slaughter)
Transformers (1986) - Supervising animator (Bumblebee)
Jem and the Holograms (1987) - Storyboard artist
My Little Pony (1988) - Supervising animator (Discord)

FILM AS AN ANIMATOR
All Dogs Go to Heaven (1990; Itchy, Charlie, King Gator)
Roger Rabbit 2 (1991; Baron Von Rotten)
Beauty and the Beast (1991; Monsieur D'Arque)
Aladdin (1992; Razoul)
Oswald the Lucky Rabbit (1993; Mickey)
Roger Rabbit 3 (1994; Baron Von Rotten)
Don Quixote (1995; Don Quixote)
The Hunchback of Notre Dame (1996; Frollo)
Nineteen Eighty Four (1998; Winston Smith)
Fantasia 2000 (1999; Rhapsody in Blue)
Treasure Planet (2001; Billy Bones)
Lilo and Stitch (2002; Cobra Bubbles)
Pooh's Heffalump Movie (2005; co-director w/ Eric Goldberg)
From Earth to the Moon (2005; Barbicane)
Bonkers (2006; Doom Symbiote)
Gigantic (2007; King Gerran)
The Search for Mickey Mouse (Coming in 2008)

FILM AS A VOICE TALENT

Star Wars: Dark Empire (1994; Sheev's ghost)
Rise of the Sith (1997; Sheev)
The Phantom Menace (1999; Sheev)
The Haunted Mansion (2003; additional voices)
Les Miserables (2004; Thenardiers)

TELEVISION AS A VOICE TALENT
Tale Spin (1990; Additional Voices)
Darkwing Duck (1991; Derek Blunt)
Goof Troop (1992; Additional Voices)
Spider-Man (1994; Venom)
The Spooktacular Adventures of Casper (1996; Additional Voices)
Quack Pack (1996; Additional Voices)
House of Mouse (2000; Additional Voices)
Kim Possible (2002; Franklin Barkin)
Phineas and Ferb (Coming in 2008)​

Last edited: