Explain the AH Quote

It is time for the presentation of the Wellington Awards, so called because Wellington brought the first large democratic movement into Great Britain.
Lord Wellington (an anglicisation of Wheli Dotnn) was a Jutish man who is credited with bring christianity to Great Britain, then the Pridaish Isles. In 1883, it even inspired an award for the least corrupt politician in the country.

"You wouldn't by any chance have vultures or any other big scavenging birds in your lands? We need them for our funerary rites to take our souls to Heaven, you see."

"You wouldn't by any chance have vultures or any other big scavenging birds in your lands? We need them for our funerary rites to take our souls to Heaven, you see."

The 14th Dalai Llama to Governor of Nebraska, J. James Exon, during the Tibetan Exodus following the famine in China and the Cultural Revolution. Eventually, the thirty thousand Tibetan refugees found three regions of settlement in the Americas:
1. Western Nebraska north of the Platte River,
2. Western Texas between Abilene and Midland-Odessa, and
3. Baja California Sur outside of La Paz and Los Cabos.

"Between the cities of Poznan and Niš, and of Budweis and Stanislavov, is the last beacon of democracy in Europe, and it is our duty to ensure that this Land of Five Nations can prosper and return Europe to its past glory."

Marshal Josif Pilsudsky, speaking in the famous Kraków Speech in 1933. Pilsudsky was considered the Father of the Motherland after his decisive role in the Soviet-Polish War that concluded with the collapse of Soviet Russia and birth of the large Intermarin Confederation, also called Land of Five Nations (Polish, Ukranians, Czechoslovakians, Yugoslavians, Hungarians). The old war hero was precipitously recalled after successful Adolf Hitler's Munich Coup in Germany. In 1932 Hitler openly gave an ultimatum in order to create his Third Reich and, at its rejection, he started the Second World War. After the fall of France and the pacifist Labour McDonald Government refutation to enter in the conflict, Intermarin Confederation stayed alone against the German aggression. In his most famous speech Pilsudsky promised they would "never surrender" until Intermarin "inevitable victory", that arrived only five years later, after the death of the old general and a Western invasion of occupied Netherlands. In tribute of their biggest hero, Intermarin Confederation rebaptised the annexed Berlin as Pilsudskygrad.

"That's impossible! How many divisions have the Pope?!?"
"More of us surely, Milord..."

"That's impossible! How many divisions have the Pope?!?"
"More of us surely, Milord..."
Snippet of a conversation between Count Giolini Giazzo of the citystate of Venice upon receiving the Papal Bull of 1523 in which Pope Michael II, nicknamed "Battle Pope" in modern internet culture for his series of wars to unify Italy, declared the Republic of Venice a core territory under Papal Influence. The resulting war was short and brutal as the mercenaries hired by Pope Michael swept aside the Venetian Army and took the city, razing it to the ground after a week long orgy of violence known in Italy as the "Settimana Rossa" or Red Week. After such an act of brazen violence Emperor Charles III of the HRE declared Michael to be the anti-Christ and named a new pope, Leo IIIV starting the Popery Wars.

"Am I talking to me!?!"

"Am I talking to me!!!!"

Napoleon may have won at Waterloo, but the resurgent Prussian armies, as well as the Russians, have kept him very busy. After failing against the Prussian army at Ghent, the arrival of Russian reinforcement and a fresh wave of British forces are arriving. Napoleon is attempting to launch another battle in Flanders, but by now it is clear he is going to fail, and his generals know it. This unconsciable waste of lives is clear to everyone but Napoleon. The generals have been plotting to overthrow Napoleon, and re-instate Louis XVIII. When lecturing them on his battle plans, there is a deadly silence in the room. Napoleon screams "Am I talking to me???". Silence. Suddenly it dawns on him. In a wonderful hubristic reversal of history, the generals point a gun at him. Napoleon agrees to abdicate under gunpower, and the provisional monarchical government sues for peace with the foreign powers.

"The Principle failure of 1848 was that the founders thought that they could win the hearts and minds of the German people through armed force alone.. But the old truism that the pen is mightier than the sword might be the sword contains within invaluable wisdom and a warning. The repressed do not loved their repressors. To change German history, we need speeches and majority decisions- not iron and blood.
Otto Von Bismark, 1862

Last edited:
"The Principle failure of 1848 was that the founders thought that they could win the hearts and minds of the German people through armed force alone.. But the old truism that the pen is mightier than the sword might be the sword contains within invaluable wisdom and a warning. The repressed do not loved their repressors. To change German history, we need speeches and majority decisions- not iron and blood.
Otto Von Bismark, 1862
German Emperor Otto Von Bismark explains his decision to turn his own country into a UK-esque constitutional monarchy.

"Mario, do you know where my sister and dad are? I haven't seen him all morning and I'm getting anxious."
- Prince Cream

German Emperor Otto Von Bismarck explains his decision to turn his own country into a UK-esque constitutional monarchy.

"Mario, do you know where my sister and dad are? I haven't seen him all morning and I'm getting anxious."
- Prince Cream

The Syrian Civil War which hit in 2008 combined with other instability around the Middle East (in an event in 2008 known as the Arab Spring) caused global instability, resulting in an unmanageable refugee crisis that peaked in 2012. The Italian Prime Minister Mario Monti was visiting refugees in a temporary camp in Southern Italy, where many refugees had been rescued. A small child, by the name of Prince Cream, came up to him and asked ""Mario, do you know where my sister and dad are? I haven't seen him all morning and I'm getting anxious". This moved Mario Monti to tears and was an enduring image of the tragedy of the events in Syria and the crisis, and a prompt from greater international action to protect refugees at sea. However, that it did not stop the rising of anti-immigrant sentiment within Italy; the Five Star Movement won 30.8% of the popular vote in 2013 on an anti-immigration platform, with the Northern League making substantial gains to 8.7% of the vote.

"I'm going outside for a while- I may be some time"- Napoleon, 1813

The Syrian Civil War which hit in 2008 combined with other instability around the Middle East (in an event in 2008 known as the Arab Spring) caused global instability, resulting in an unmanageable refugee crisis that peaked in 2012. The Italian Prime Minister Mario Monti was visiting refugees in a temporary camp in Southern Italy, where many refugees had been rescued. A small child, by the name of Prince Cream, came up to him and asked ""Mario, do you know where my sister and dad are? I haven't seen him all morning and I'm getting anxious". This moved Mario Monti to tears and was an enduring image of the tragedy of the events in Syria and the crisis, and a prompt from greater international action to protect refugees at sea. However, that it did not stop the rising of anti-immigrant sentiment within Italy; the Five Star Movement won 30.8% of the popular vote in 2013 on an anti-immigration platform, with the Northern League making substantial gains to 8.7% of the vote.

"I'm going outside for a while- I may be some time"- Napoleon, 1813
After a costly victory against the coalition forces, Napoleon was, not quite himself. More sombered and less bold. After this quote he sent to the coalition a peace treaty that would hold: Napoleon would remain in Belgium and the Rhine, and his brothers would retain their crowns, but he would leave italy and germany

"God save the king! Long live the empire!" Abraham Lincoln

The defeat at Gettysburg had been a huge blow to Lincoln. Resulting battles did slow the advance, but by the end of 1863 Philadelphia was occupied, resulting in the hugely embarrassing evacuation of the Mississippi and occupied towns by union troops needed to defend the North. The Union was therefore seen as a lost cause by the community. The British wanted to make a friendship of what they thought of as the inevitable Confederate State. John Russell, the foreign secretary, explained the recognition of the Confederate States in this speech to parliament.

"I know that many members shared considerably for now what I must label the former United States. But, for the preservation of our shared interests, we must acknowledge the realities as they are. "There is nothing that could be done. The United States of America is rotting away like an old tree. This is an inconvenient reality, but one we one must accept not for the sake of ourselves, but for the sake of the Farmer, the Craftsman, the Merchant. To do otherwise would be to betray crown and country."

Sorry time lag!!! Someone had a quote about the US rotting away like an old tree?

After a costly victory against the coalition forces, Napoleon was, not quite himself. More sombered and less bold. After this quote he sent to the coalition a peace treaty that would hold: Napoleon would remain in Belgium and the Rhine, and his brothers would retain their crowns, but he would leave italy and germany

"God save the king! Long live the empire!" Abraham Lincoln

After the British Empire intervened as a result of the Trent Affair, the Russians intervened on the Union side to block a British puppet state being set up in the South. In a speech to Russian soldiers arriving in California, Lincoln extolled the virtues of the Russian Empire, calling it 'a state built on just rule, security and peace among men'. Lincoln ended on a somewhat dramatic note, directly addressing the Emperor of Russia: 'God save the King! Long Live the Empire!'. Critics said that Lincoln sounded more like a redcoat than a Unionist.

"It is now clear that the French Revolution has failed in it's entirety. What comes now, I dread to think."- Thomas Jefferson, 1791

I deleted my original post due to you putting another quote. With that being said, I will answer that new one.
The French Revolution had failed by 1791 because all the other European powers sent in their armies to quash it. Out of a desire to avenge the beheaded King, the foreign powers wreaked havoc and devastation in France. Thomas Jefferson stated this line in a speech where he was saddened that the movement for freedom in France had failed completely. There was also a fear that the foreign powers in Europe, after crushing the Revolution in France, would try and crush it in the United States of America as well.

"Mutually assured destruction is the name of the Great Game at this point due to the development of weapons that could desolate large swathes of countries"-- Theodore Roosevelt, 1908

I deleted my original post due to you putting another quote. With that being said, I will answer that new one.
The French Revolution had failed by 1791 because all the other European powers sent in their armies to quash it. Out of a desire to avenge the beheaded King, the foreign powers wreaked havoc and devastation in France. Thomas Jefferson stated this line in a speech where he was saddened that the movement for freedom in France had failed completely. There was also a fear that the foreign powers in Europe, after crushing the Revolution in France, would try and crush it in the United States of America as well.

"Mutually assured destruction is the name of the Great Game at this point due to the development of weapons that could desolate large swathes of countries"-- Theodore Roosevelt, 1908
The development of nuclear bombs near the end of the nineteenth century accomplished many things, such as preventing the unification of Germany when Austria bombed Berlin. This carried over to the great game, where Britain threatened to obliterate russia if it touched india. Russia promised to incinerate London for their part.

"Oh bloody hell why are they revolting now? Do they want me to stop telling them that owning people is wrong? Fucking australia never got this whiney when I told them to stop with the genocides..."

Last edited:
"Oh bloody hell why are they revolting now? Do they want me to stop telling them that owning people is wrong? Fucking Australia never got this whiney when I told them to stop with the genocides..."

Prime Minister Winston Churchill dealing with a large Southern rebellion, who were able to own "slaves" past the 19th Century by creating an economic system where they'd be forced to work, die on the streets, or make a perilous to the Northern Provinces within the United Dominion of America. Churchill was working on stopping this system by giving relief to these Black victims, but Southerners were incited once more since the Great Southern Uprising of 1850 to fight the British. The mention of Australia comes from when the British Dominion was under the Greater Anglo Party, who led the genocide of Australian Natives after the Sydney Incident of 1940, where buildings in Sydney were burnt down and the government blamed the natives for this attack. Winston Churchill would be forced to stop this genocide.

"The King seeks to do nothing, I seek to kill the King so that I can take everything."

"The King seeks to do nothing, I seek to kill the King so that I can take everything."
Chinese general So Min-Tao, who led an uprising against the Qing Dynasty in 1856, forming the Nestorian Republic of China (內斯托里亞共和國 Nèi sī tuō lǐ yǎ gònghéguó) (1856-Dcember 8, 1943) with help from the French Empire under Prime Minister Jacob Dupage. Today, he is reviled among many Chinese as an imperialistic, genocidal blowhard who betrayed all the people of China (both Han or otherwise) for power and revenge, though some see him as a naive fool who could not see the consequences turning China christian would have on it; he's much more highly regarded among Nestorians on the other hand, though this is decreasing.

"This movie is retarded. The people who made this movie are retarded. Anyone who dares to like this movie is retarded."

Chinese general So Min-Tao, who led an uprising against the Qing Dynasty in 1856, forming the Nestorian Republic of China (內斯托里亞共和國 Nèi sī tuō lǐ yǎ gònghéguó) (1856-Dcember 8, 1943) with help from the French Empire under Prime Minister Jacob Dupage. Today, he is reviled among many Chinese as an imperialistic, genocidal blowhard who betrayed all the people of China (both Han or otherwise) for power and revenge, though some see him as a naive fool who could not see the consequences turning China christian would have on it; he's much more highly regarded among Nestorians on the other hand, though this is decreasing.

"This movie is retarded. The people who made this movie are retarded. Anyone who dares to like this movie is retarded."

President Teddy Roosevelt remarks wryly after viewing the film Birth of a Nation, aware that his rival, Wilson, has been signing its praises. He has no time for Southern revisionism, his says.

"It is after careful thought, that the government of the Confederate states has deemed that the only way to save herself from Abe Lincoln is to emancipate the slaves"

"It is after careful thought, that the government of the Confederate states has deemed that the only way to save herself from Abe Lincoln is to emancipate the slaves"

By late 1863, the Confederate States realized that they were fighting a losing war. In order to at least preserve a portion of their territory, they emancipated their slaves on February 8, 1864. Through this, the Confederates managed to hold on to Florida, most of South Carolina, Georgia and Alabama, and portions of Mississippi.

"Salmon, death is not the end of life, it is just the intermission. There still is an Act II."

An excerpt from Patrick Stewart's narration of an episode of the Planet Earth miniseries from 2006 about life in the freshwater biomes in North America, during the segment about the migration of salmons.

"I do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my Ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States." -Muhammad Ali

Last edited:
Muhammad Ali in that timeline was a well known civil rights leader. That propelled him to the Presidency once he decided to run. He narrowly won the election on a civil rights platform. He was also quoted as saying that there is always much to be done for securing equality for all.

How is it that in the face of mounting despair and everyone giving up on America ,our only hope is... Taylor Swift.

How is it that in the face of mounting despair and everyone giving up on America, our only hope is... Taylor Swift.

With the Second Cold War looming, the world plunged into a Great Depression in 2014, with many countries engulfed in riots. In the United States alone, many unsatisfactory presidents came and went, emigration out of the country surged, and by 2028, the Libertarian Party decided on Tennessee Senator and country singer Taylor Swift as their presidential candidate. According to West Virginia Senator Joe Manchin, the existing Democratic/Republican dichotomy will doom the United States if not rectified, followed by the above quote.

"Seventy years ago, the Iron Curtain extended from Lübeck to Trieste. Thirty years ago, it was from Belomorsk to Rostov-na-Donu. If this continues, according to many, in ten years' time we'd be pushed across the Volga, or even the Northern Dvina. And with the Mordvins revolting now, we won't even have five years to rectify this."