Request Maps/Flags Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a question for y'all: what are some names for the capitals of the 5 Haudenosaunee proper tribes? I'm making a map based on no iroquois confederacy, and they're all going to be seperate nations.

I have a question for y'all: what are some names for the capitals of the 5 Haudenosaunee proper tribes? I'm making a map based on no iroquois confederacy, and they're all going to be seperate nations.

For the Seneca, their principal pre-colonial village was Ganondagan reported to contain 150 longhouses. As each longhouse could hold an entire extended family (the clan) this would mean a lot of people.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ganondagan_State_Historic_Site

vjdcmhn9eg141.jpg

if someone could figure out where the original map for this came from, a person over at the IM subreddit would appreciate it.
Are there maps for planet worldas, and a hollow Earth worlda?
2025.png

this should do the trick for planet worldas, though I don't quite get what you mean by "hollow worlda", could you elaborate on that or sketch something in MS paint real quick so I know where you're coming from on this?

I'm sorry, I don't think there's any real worldas for that sort of thing, at least not any that I know of. Might be best to make one yourself or get help from someone to put that together. Also, I'm not even sure that sort of thing would actually be fit to go on a map projection in the first place, at least not if you want to show both sides of the world's shell.

I'm sorry, I don't think there's any real worldas for that sort of thing, at least not any that I know of. Might be best to make one yourself or get help from someone to put that together. Also, I'm not even sure that sort of thing would actually be fit to go on a map projection in the first place, at least not if you want to show both sides of the world's shell.

I can't remember which novel it was but in one "hollow earth" story, the geography of the inner world was simply a map of earth with the water and landmasses inverted, something like this:

Untitled-1.gif

It was hard to get a clear answer for these considering the destruction of most of the villages/towns during the colonial era, but here are the big towns per nation.
  • Seneca: Ganondagan, Kanadaseaga
  • Cayuga: Goioguen (Cayuga Castle)
  • Onondaga: Onondaga (Castle)
  • Oneida: Kanonwalohale (Oneida Castle)
  • Mohawk: Tiononderoge (Lower Castle), Canajoharie (Upper Castle)
I did a bit of research for this map so it might be of some help.

upload_2019-11-30_13-47-22.png

Could anybody help me with figuring out where the mountain ranges go on this map? aditionally, i'd also appreciate it if someone could point out the spots where civilisation might develop.

I would like to request a map of 1865 North America with the following alterations:
* Virginia and West Virginia are still together
* a state of Cherokee located in northern Georgia with small bits of Tennessee and North Carolina.
View attachment 504887 the state of Cherokee would exclude land from the state of Alabama
* the southern border of Florida stops at the 29th parallel. With the exception of the Florida keys, the rest of the southern peninsula is under the control of Muskogee.
*the republic of Texas has it's 1845 borders (including the OTL present day southern border) plus the Mexican state of coahuila.
* The Baja California peninsula is an independent nation (the republic of Baja California)
*Alta California is part of the British Empire (the Dominion of California)
*Mexico still has the state of Nuevo Leon + the Gadsden purchase and the small portion of Nuevo Mexico outside the Texan pan handle.

Thanks in advance.
@B_Munro , could you possibly do this? You did pretty good job on your Through Darkest Europe map.

I would like to request a map of 1865 North America with the following alterations:
* Virginia and West Virginia are still together
* a state of Cherokee located in northern Georgia with small bits of Tennessee and North Carolina.
View attachment 504887 the state of Cherokee would exclude land from the state of Alabama
* the southern border of Florida stops at the 29th parallel. With the exception of the Florida keys, the rest of the southern peninsula is under the control of Muskogee.
*the republic of Texas has it's 1845 borders (including the OTL present day southern border) plus the Mexican state of coahuila.
* The Baja California peninsula is an independent nation (the republic of Baja California)
*Alta California is part of the British Empire (the Dominion of California)
*Mexico still has the state of Nuevo Leon + the Gadsden purchase and the small portion of Nuevo Mexico outside the Texan pan handle.

Thanks in advance.
Unbenanntj.png

Is this about what you had in mind?

Does anyone know where I could find a map (editable if possible) of lander constituencies for Germany? Specifically I'm looking for the state-level constituencies in Saarland, Hesse, Rhineland-Palatinate, and North-Rhine-Westphalia (on the same map if it exists).

Status
Not open for further replies.