Status
Not open for further replies.
Just correction, the military of Japan is known as the Japan Self Defense Forces.

Also, when can we get back at the STF? I've been crying for their blood since they assassinated Obama and Kerry.

Plus, once they find out it was backed by unfriendly states, there would be a sense of Japanese nationalism calling for the abolishment of Article 9 and the development of a nuclear weapons program.

Just correction, the military of Japan is known as the Japan Self Defense Forces.

Also, when can we get back at the STF? I've been crying for their blood since they assassinated Obama and Kerry.

Plus, once they find out it was backed by unfriendly states, there would be a sense of Japanese nationalism calling for the abolishment of Article 9 and the development of a nuclear weapons program.
I'll do a segment on Japanese PM Shinzo Abe after the Thanksgiving holiday break.

Last edited:
Bloodbath in Tokyo (Part II):

US Army 1st Lieutenant Gregory Boudreaux, an African American from Baton Rouge, LA, was stationed in one of the US Army bases in Japan when he heard about the assassination attempt on the Imperial Royal Family "I'm getting on my motorcycle to save them". He was fluent in Japanese, Korean, Tagalog & Spanish.

Gregory was riding his motorcycle when he a vehicle being shot at by a group of gangsters "It looks like some members of the Imperial Royal Family are in danger. I'm going to stop these criminals from doing more damage" as he aggressively chased after the assassins chasing one of the Royal vehicles, shooting at the first three gang motorcyclists.

As Gregory was desperately racing to save the remaining members of the Imperial Royal Family, he had to get past traffic "Get out of the way damn it!" This went on for 2 HRS........... by the time one taxi slowly drove away, it was 1:56 PM. He was speeding fast....

Driving fast past the Hirohito Plaza, the vehicle made a slow turn towards the curb in the overpass. Several members of the National Police Agency agents, who had been shooting at the group of shooters were gunned down including some of the Tokyo Metropolitan PD police officers were killed as well when the Secret Task Force's backup team threw teargas underneath the vehicle containing Prince Fumihito, his wife Princess Kiko & their 3 kids, all of whom began coughing roughly forcing them to get into a van which wasn't bullet-proof, but they had no choice since they were being shot at & hunted down like animals.....

Meanwhile at the Kremlin in Moscow: Russian President Vladimir Putin demanded to have any remaining members of the Imperial Royal Family wiped out altogether "This ends now DAMN it! Finish them including the US Ambassador to Japan & even the Japanese PM if necessary."

Last edited:
Still reading, but this is certainly an interesting and tragic turn of events. I would just be finishing high school around this time. My last few essays might be different, and maybe some butterfly will keep me in college.

This may butterfly away some of the rabid partisanship that led to Trump's election in 2016, at least for a little while. Republicans absolutely loathed Obama in office, but perhaps his horrifc assassination (and more cynically, his replacement by a white man) will quiet some of that.

EDIT: Skimmed a little more to get the gist of it. Kerry and the Japanese royals going down, too? This is straight-up Bond villainy. Alex Jones must be raking in a fortune, along with various military interests giddy for a new phase of the War on Terror, like the good old days after 9/11.

That may be an accurate portrayal of Mitch McConnell behind closed doors, but I don't think he'd be that overt about celebrating Obama's assassination in public. Also, I can't see the mainstream media blaming these assassinations on right-wingers if they both happened overseas.

Last edited:
Me as a second year college student in the present day of this TL: "What the hell!?"

Then everyone in the university would be talking about it.

Meanwhile at the Kremlin in Moscow: Russian President Vladimir Putin demanded to have any remaining members of the Imperial Royal Family wiped out altogether "This ends now DAMN it! Finish them including the US Ambassador to Japan & even the Japanese PM if necessary."
Boy, you really want to see a World War Three, with Russia, the United States, Brazil, and Japan all end up glassed?

Boy, you really want to see a World War Three, with Russia, the United States, Brazil, and Japan all end up glassed?
One of my criticisms of this timeline is that neither Putin or Xi are this stupid to start a World War III. And Brazil is an economic ally of Russia and China via BRICS. It would probably make sense if a rogue faction of the Russian and Chinese governments were doing this.

One of my criticisms of this timeline is that neither Putin or Xi are this stupid to start a World War III. And Brazil is an economic ally of Russia and China via BRICS. It would probably make sense if a rogue faction of the Russian and Chinese governments were doing this.
Let's not forget about the the US & Republic of Korea launching air strike on North Korea earlier, which resulted in the death of Kim Jong-un & many others.

I'll be doing a segment on Korean President Park Geun-hye after the Thanksgiving holiday break.

Last edited:
Still reading, but this is certainly an interesting and tragic turn of events. I would just be finishing high school around this time. My last few essays might be different, and maybe some butterfly will keep me in college.

This may butterfly away some of the rabid partisanship that led to Trump's election in 2016, at least for a little while. Republicans absolutely loathed Obama in office, but perhaps his horrifc assassination (and more cynically, his replacement by a white man) will quiet some of that.

EDIT: Skimmed a little more to get the gist of it. Kerry and the Japanese royals going down, too? This is straight-up Bond villainy. Alex Jones must be raking in a fortune, along with various military interests giddy for a new phase of the War on Terror, like the good old days after 9/11.

That may be an accurate portrayal of Mitch McConnell behind closed doors, but I don't think he'd be that overt about celebrating Obama's assassination in public. Also, I can't see the mainstream media blaming these assassinations on right-wingers if they both happened overseas.

Not only they despised Obama, I heard the opposition was blatantly racially-charged.

Fox News Polling Survey (June 13th to July 10th, 2014)

Do you approve or disapprove the job President Biden is doing ?
Approve: 57%
Disapprove: 37%
Undecided: 6%

Among Dems:
Approve: 86%
Disapprove: 14%

Among GOPers:
Approve: 24%
Disapprove: 73%

Who do you want to control Congress in the 2014 Midterms ?
GOPers: 33.56%
Dems: 33.44%

Me as a second year college student in the present day of this TL: "What the hell!?"

Then everyone in the university would be talking about it.
Stay tuned because only two remaining members of the Imperial Royal Family could survive the ambush......

Last edited:
If the member who survived the ambush is a woman, a succession crisis is likely.

Japanese Royal Family has Agnatic primogeniture succession system, so some branch members may demand the throne...

If the member who survived the ambush is a woman, a succession crisis is likely.

Japanese Royal Family has Agnatic primogeniture succession system, so some branch members may demand the throne...

Now that's intriguing & very juicy if it comes to that. I could see some distant cousins plotting to take over the throne....

Didn't the UK have a similar problem back then with succession issues ?

Not really, we've had Queen Mary Queen Elizabeth 1 and 2 as well as Queen Victoria plus technically Queen Jane (Lady Jane Grey). Also Queen Anne and Queen Mary The 2nd (who technically co ruled with King William of Orange)

The only succession issue that can recall involved Hanover who had Salic Laws in regards to succession.

Not really, we've had Queen Mary Queen Elizabeth 1 and 2 as well as Queen Victoria plus technically Queen Jane (Lady Jane Grey). Also Queen Anne and Queen Mary The 2nd (who technically co ruled with King William of Orange)

The only succession issue that can recall involved Hanover who had Salic Laws in regards to succession.

Stay tuned for the intriguing succession crisis in Japan...

Bloodbath in Tokyo (Part III):

5:00 PM: Phase 5: The vehicle containing several members of the Imperial Royal Family was trying to speed past the group of assailants was heading towards an overpass, when it made a slow 82 degree turn..... then all of a sudden another group of assailants opened fire at the right side of the vehicle.... BANG, BANG, BANG, BANG, BANG, BANG.

The ensuing impact resulted in both Prince Hisahito & Princess Kako getting hit simultaneously as both were hit by a high-powered machine gun, Hisahito was killed almost immediately by impact..... as Princess Kiko & Princess Mako screamed loudly & crying as both were holding the lifeless bodies of Hisahito & Kako.... Prince Fuhimito turned around to see 2 of his 3 kids after they were hit, he cried as he tried to hold onto them "Get us out of here" he yelled at the driver, Edward Yamuguchi, who served in the Royal Japanese Marine Corps & worked with the National Police Agency. The vehicle kept speeding to get away from the assailants.

Meanwhile another group of assailants opened fire at many law enforcement officers, who were trying to stop the assailants. While that was going on, Gregory was riding his motorcycle & stepped on the gas in shooting at the assailants, who were targeting the vehicle containing the remaining members of the Imperial Royal Family. It was close to 6:56 PM & Prince Fuhimito was in the front passenger seat shooting at some of the assailants....

Over at the Presidential Palace in Beijing, PRC: watching the crisis in Tokyo, PRC President Xi Jingping was satisfied by the chaos "Those dumb Japanese need to learn that PRC is the only superpower in the entire world forever. Next target is that bumbling Biden fellow!" The phone buzzed: "Vladimir. What's going on ?

Putin: "I see that the remaining members of the Imperial Royal Family are still alive. They must NOT be allowed to escape alive ever. What are we're going to do about Biden ?"

Xi: "I've got some cronies at the PRC Consulate in NYC, who will take care of that problem when Biden is expected to address the UN General Assembly later this fall."

Putin: "Wipe the Yankees off the map literally. About that nosy American Ambassador to Bejing Max Baucus....."

Xi: "He's becoming a thorn in my ass that needs to be removed altogether. I'm sure our friends from Bolivia will be disguised as maids serving him a special concoction hahahaha!"

Last edited:
Bloodbath in Tokyo (Part IV):

Phase 6: The Secret Task Force launched another phase of their plan: one of their reliable hackers successfully infiltrated the security computer components of the National Police Agency & found out where the van containing the remaining members of the Imperial Royal Family were located..... Aliyah smirked "Time to finish them off!"

It was 7:19 PM & the van was speeding towards another plaza in the outskirts of Tokyo when another group of assailants chased them down & opened fire..... BANG, BANG, BANG! Prince Fuhimito was hit, falling into the front passenger seat...

"DADDY! DADDY!" Princess Mako cried as Princess Kiko yelled "FUHIMITO!" then less than 16 seconds later, BANG: Princess Mako was struck from behind, being hit in the left shoulder & back collapsing in the arms of her mother, who cried "MAKO! MAKO! SOMEBODY HELP US!"

As she was crying over the lifeless bodies of her children, before she had a chance to do anything: another group of assailants opener fire on the left side of the van, BANG, BANG, BANG, BANG, BANG, BANG hitting Princess Kiko multiple times in the back, mortally wounding her, collapsing & bleeding non-stop.

Driving the van as fast as he could, Yamauguchi was calling for help & medical assistance when he too was gunned down, being shot in the chest & face, causing the van to lose control crashing into a large tree in the suburban neighborhood..... the group of assailants got off the motorcycles & were satisfied.... It was 7:45 PM: Gregory (who had to fend off multiple group of assailants & the cronies aligned with the Secret Task Force) arrived at the suburban neighborhood: getting off his motorcycle, he was horrified to see the van containing the remaining members of the Imperial Royal Family "Oh my God. What the Hell ?"

Gregory got to the van & managed to get Princess Mako out first (she was unconscious, but breathing), he tried to call for medical assistance & help, but realized the walky talk machines got blasted out due to the gunfire.

Last edited:
Bloodbath in Tokyo (Part V):

Fearful of possible assailants coming to finish the job & not wanting to take any chances, Gregory managed to put Mako on the motorcycle & speed all the way to his home, where his wife Monica, who is Japanese American, was a medical nurse (she was also pregnant with their 7th kid)"Gregory. What the Hell is going on ?" "No time to argue Monica. The Princess needs medical attention quickly. Call your sister quickly."

Monica's sister, Kristina Seguchi arrived at the house & managed to remove all of Mako's clothing from head to toe, then had an unconscious naked Mako placed on a hard surface & began to work: taking out the bullets out of her back, left shoulder, then one of Kristina's close friends from the hospital got medical supplies & other necessities in saving Mako's life. Gregory was asked by Monica "What happened ?" "There was an ambush on members of the Imperial Royal Family this morning. I managed to shoot several of the assailants but got stuck in traffic during the chaos. I found the van containing the remaining members of the Imperial Royal Family, all of whom were hit. I managed to get Princess Mako out of the van & tried to call for medical assistance & law enforcement help, but the walky-talk machines got blasted out due to the gunfire."

The drastic operation on Mako lasted more than several HRS....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.