Map Thread XIX

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now THAT I will agree with.
No offence intended, but I can't help but notice that you have gone from sporadically posting genuinely fantastic maps to frequently posting stuff that has been somewhat random and at best off topic and at worst crass.

In my opinion, which it seems is not shared by others, this is a great shame.

No offence intended, but I can't help but notice that you have gone from sporadically posting genuinely fantastic maps to frequently posting stuff that has been somewhat random and at best off topic and at worst crass.

Hey, the man can have some fun. It's not like you know if he's working on maps or not while posting other stuff

Certainly I am posting somewhat more which can tend to dilute things slightly.
I don't know how you can class ANYTHING on this site as "random" or "off topic" given that it is the product of inventive minds that look outside the box.

Lastly, crass = showing no intelligence or sensitivity, this is always going to be a matter of opinion and, personally, I try not to judge other people's values or apply so called "political correctness".

Lets just agree that our senses of humour do not match up.

I apologise to the whole community, not for the posts but for de-railing this thread.

To get us back to maps, here is a random old one of mine
FLYER L CX.f.pNg
spiral inc logo.png

Certainly I am posting somewhat more which can tend to dilute things slightly.
I don't know how you can class ANYTHING on this site as "random" or "off topic" given that it is the product of inventive minds that look outside the box.

Lastly, crass = showing no intelligence or sensitivity, this is always going to be a matter of opinion and, personally, I try not to judge other people's values or apply so called "political correctness".

Lets just agree that our senses of humour do not match up.
I class toilet humour posted under the guise of a copied and pasted map in a thread for people's cartography creations as off topic.

Nice little subtle dig there. I'm not judging your values or applying 'political correctness', I'm expressing my dismay at what has appeared to me to be a dramatic decline in the quality of your posts. Obviously it is actually none of my business what you post, but, as I said, it is a shame.

Clearly that is the case, I would agree to leave it at that, if you hadn't spent the rest of the post being passive aggressive.

Thomas27

Banned
As it was in the former thread but the book is now available in english, I 'm resharing the map of the World at the end of World War II in the book "At the Edge of the Abyss".
You can grab a copy on Amazon.
au_bord_de_l_abime___1946_map_by_beignetbison_daupdyo-pre.jpg

[Commissioned piece] The Karelo-Finnish Republic
3h0CGMN.png

This is my first serious commissioned work. Commissioned for the great Zalezsky himself! Right now my commissions are 0,1$ each on DeviantArt (you heard that right). A more reasonable rendition of this map (quality-wise)can be found on this DeviantArt submission

I'm also thinking about making a whole Atlas with maps like this. I'd just need a fleshed out TL to make it about. If you have any suggestions let me know!

My DeviantArt

Last edited:
stuff.png

A Central Power/Monarchy wank that I did for fun.
1.png

Something I did and need to work on more the islands and try to think up some form of background/write-up on it. Some things are; Netherlands-Palatinate, Prussia/Teutonic Order in exile, Venetian Empire, Panturkic Ottoman* Empire and a British Imperial Federation.
America after revolution.png

Not sure about it. Ameriscrew/Britwank thing. Left to right time moves on.

Status
Not open for further replies.