Request Maps/Flags Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Starforce

Banned
So who's in charge in term of the regime ?

In order for it not to be a halfassed design I'll need to know the basics: how it formed, who's in charge, common symbols, etc.

Well who is in charge is hard to decide. My idea in this world (which is a bit of a long shot) is that the Soviet Union was lead by Leon Trotsky. They lead many more communist rebels into Europe, after Germany won ww1 in this timeline. However despite Germany winning the war, the Central powers were tired from the war, broken, which left the place ripe for Communists to take charge. Leon Trotsky took charge of the Soviet Union after Lenin's death, leading a much more hostile Soviet Union to the East that absorbed some of the Eastern European States. They worked on industrializing, and eventually started a massive invasion of Europe. Germany was taken over by the Nazis due to the threat of the communists, however before the Nazis could do much, they were wiped out in an alternate operation Valkrie style event, leading a military dictatorship to take power in Germany. In France and Spain, they were surrounded by communist rebel groups. Leading France to go fascist with Jacques Doriot at the head, and Spain with Franco at the head, both leaders coordinated to defeat the communists, and out of shared brotherhood they united. The results of this war was a Soviet / Communist loss.

Symbols you would see would be the symbol of the French Popular Party, and the symbols of Falangism. Though this is all just an idea.

Last edited:
Well who is in charge is hard to decide. My idea in this world (which is a bit of a long shot) is that the Soviet Union was lead by Leon Trotsky. They lead many more communist rebels into Europe, after Germany won ww1 in this timeline. However despite Germany winning the war, the Central powers were tired from the war, broken, which left the place ripe for Communists to take charge. Leon Trotsky took charge of the Soviet Union after Lenin's death, leading a much more hostile Soviet Union to the East that absorbed some of the Eastern European States. They worked on industrializing, and eventually started a massive invasion of Europe. Germany was taken over by the Nazis due to the threat of the communists, however before the Nazis could do much, they were wiped out in an alternate operation Valkrie style event, leading a military dictatorship to take power in Germany. In France and Spain, they were surrounded by communist rebel groups. Leading France to go fascist with Jacques Doriot at the head, and Spain with Franco at the head, both leaders coordinated to defeat the communists, and out of shared brotherhood they united. The results of this war was a Soviet / Communist loss.

Symbols you would see would be the symbol of the French Popular Party, and the symbols of Falangism. Though this is all just an idea.

Uniting as a unified country under a merge regime seems unlikely, fascist parties are based on the idea of a strong leader from which all legitimacy emanate so that abdicating or even sharing power goes against that. If 2 fascist countries were to unite, it wouldn't be as equals but as the equivalent of the Anschluss

What you might have is either 1 country conquering the other or a *military* union, something like a mini Anti-Cominterm Pact between France and Spain.

Marc, could you make those flags?

The Dominion flags are all broadly similar in the presence of the Union Jack. Prydain has a sky blue ensign with the Red Dragon of Wales; New Avalon has a royal blue ensign with a golden sun (similar to Kiribati’s flag, but in full profile) and the West Indies have their historical flag with a Union Jack.

It's from great and incredibly detailed universe on the Writer's forum called Dark Earth. Prydain is a British Dominion in Patagonia and New Avalon is located in Baja California. About West Indies, you've already made for my timeline.

He didn't mention, but there are British colonies on the Moon, Mars and Venus in an War of the Worlds style. You've made the two latter for me few weeks ago. Could you do a British venus one as well?

Marc, could you make those flags?

It's from great and incredibly detailed universe on the Writer's forum called Dark Earth. Prydain is a British Dominion in Patagonia and New Avalon is located in Baja California. About West Indies, you've already made for my timeline.

He didn't mention, but there are British colonies on the Moon, Mars and Venus in an War of the Worlds style. You've made the two latter for me few weeks ago. Could you do a British venus one as well?

here you go

dark-earth-flags2.png

Anzû

Gone Fishin'
Does anyone have a Worlda map with the north pole in the center? I'd appreciate one for a game that's coming up, thanks in advance.

Starforce

Banned
Uniting as a unified country under a merge regime seems unlikely, fascist parties are based on the idea of a strong leader from which all legitimacy emanate so that abdicating or even sharing power goes against that. If 2 fascist countries were to unite, it wouldn't be as equals but as the equivalent of the Anschluss

What you might have is either 1 country conquering the other or a *military* union, something like a mini Anti-Cominterm Pact between France and Spain.

Likely or not I'm curious to see what you have as an idea for a flag.

My google-fu is failing me. I had found a great resource with possible future US flags for an increased number of states, probably up to around 70 or so. But I never bookmarked it. Anyone have a good source (perhaps even the one I forgot to bookmark)? There’s several on wikimedia, but I’ve yet to find a collection of them in one spot.

Not these two:
https://www.crwflags.com/fotw/flags/fic-usa.html
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.re...nts/8feqte/stars_of_us_flag_with_5170_states/

here you have 51-55 & 96 stars:

https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:SVG_flags_-_proposed_of_the_United_States

I would like to request a map of 1865 North America with the following alterations:
* Virginia and West Virginia are still together
* a state of Cherokee located in northern Georgia with small bits of Tennessee and North Carolina.
Screenshot_20191125-210621.jpg
the state of Cherokee would exclude land from the state of Alabama
* the southern border of Florida stops at the 29th parallel. With the exception of the Florida keys, the rest of the southern peninsula is under the control of Muskogee.
*the republic of Texas has it's 1845 borders (including the OTL present day southern border) plus the Mexican state of coahuila.
* The Baja California peninsula is an independent nation (the republic of Baja California)
*Alta California is part of the British Empire (the Dominion of California)
*Mexico still has the state of Nuevo Leon + the Gadsden purchase and the small portion of Nuevo Mexico outside the Texan pan handle.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Fascist China flags in the 20th century, particularly one where the Kuomintang either mutate into such or have a splinter branch taking over China and purging the KMT.

Fascist China flags in the 20th century, particularly one where the Kuomintang either mutate into such or have a splinter branch taking over China and purging the KMT.

Gotcha fam:

ZUWYKqK.png

Had this one lying around for a while.

Also, I'd like for somebody to answer this request of mine in the Graphic Request Thread. It's a young thread, true, so it hasn't much activity yet, but hence why I'm asking. It'll just stay that way if nobody frequents it!

My google-fu is failing me. I had found a great resource with possible future US flags for an increased number of states, probably up to around 70 or so. But I never bookmarked it. Anyone have a good source (perhaps even the one I forgot to bookmark)? There’s several on wikimedia, but I’ve yet to find a collection of them in one spot.
Try Hellerick's collection, here: https://althistory.fandom.com/wiki/User:Hellerick/Gallery/US_flags_with_alternative_number_of_stars
It has everything from 1 star to 85 stars, plus 100, 109, 110 and 118.

Status
Not open for further replies.