The NextGen OTL Worlda Series

1715:
1715.png

1748:
1748.png

1776:
1776.png

If anyone can edit the 1648-1776 maps, you can.

Last edited:
Why is Russia shown as claiming the remoter parts of Siberia? At what point did they ever formally declare that those areas are part of Russia, beyond physically occupying it?

Why is Russia shown as claiming the remoter parts of Siberia? At what point did they ever formally declare that those areas are part of Russia, beyond physically occupying it?
I’ll be fixing that (and other territorial claim lines) in the 5.0’s. I’m not entirely sure if a formal claim was ever made or if the lands were purely acquired via physical occupation. I’m leaning towards the latter but that’s something I’ll double check.

As for a quick status update; I had to backtrack on some maps a week ago, mostly because I found additional sources. I’m almost done with everything through 1500, and should be on track for the thanksgiving release.

They were until they revolted at the beginning of the Revolt of the Three Feudatories in 1674.
Speaking of the War, we need to update the 1648 map to encompass the map in your video.
Wasn't their revolt defeated though?

And that map is in 1648, several decades before the Chahar revolt or the Three Feudatories Revolt.

I don't know how much it helps, but here's a list of year/eras I think may be suitable to make maps of whenever possible.
So far I only have up to 1AD but here's what I got. Some probably could be skipped, and some eras need more, any input?

3200 BC - Invention of writing
2700 BC - Egyptian Old Kingdom/Gilgamesh
2300 BC - Akkadian Empire
2000 BC - Egyptian Middle Kingdm/Xia Dynasty
1700-1600? BC - End of Indus/Hammurabi/Shang Dynasty
1500 BC - Vedic Period in India/Egyptian New Kingdom
1400 BC - Hittites/Mitanni/Olmecs
1300 BC - Mycenaeans/Middle Assyrian Empire
1200 BC - Bronze Age Collapse
1100-1000? BC - Neo-Hittites/Israel/Zhou Dynasty
900-800? BC - Neo-Assyrians/Founding of Carthage/Rise of Greece
700 BC - Founding of Rome/Spring and Autumn period