Die Alte Welt Hat Überlebt- A Central Powers Victory Collaborative Timeline

How many civil wars should Russia have?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 107125

I’m still unsure about Baltoslavia. I doubt that the Germans would let such a large stage exist given that they needed to control it effectively, and I doubt that it could work well as a state.
(IRL LitBel was hated by Belarusian nationalists and was mainly a Soviet idea. Lithuanians weren’t so keen on the idea either.)

Deleted member 107125

LIST OF PRESIDENTS OF THE UNITED STATES:
1913-1921: Theodore Roosevelt (P-NY)/Hiram Johnson (P-CA)
1921-1925: Parley Christensen (S-CA)/Eugene Debs (S-IN)
1925-1933: James Cox (D-OH)/Al Smith (D-NY)
1933-1945: David I. Walsh (P-MA)/Franklin D. Roosevelt (P-NY)
1945-1949: Robert Dewey (R-NY)/Earl Warren (R-CA)
1949-1957: Robert Kerr (DL-OH)/Averell Harriman (DL-WV)
1957-1961: Dieudonné Pascal (ACU-LA)/Harry Thornton (ACU-MO)
1961-1970: Ferdinand Rogers (DL-MA)/Wayne Morse (DL-OR)
1970-1980: Nelson Rockefeller (ACU/MCU-NY)/Susan Barnett (ACU/MCU-CA)
1980-1985: Susan Barnett (ACU-CA)/Daniel del Gutierrez (ACU/MCU-PR)
1985-1997: Edward Swanson (DL-TX)/Martín Rafael Delgado (DL-NM)
1997-2001: George W. Bush (R-TX)/Peter Holmes (ACU/MCU-CO)
2001-2013: Martín Rafael Delgado (DL-TX)/Jemisha Simon (DL-FL)
2013-2016: Hugh McAdoo (L-NB)/Fredrick Stürmer (DL-MN)
2016-present: Fredrick Stürmer (DL-MN)/Anna Pérez (N-AZ)
Doesn't Roosevelt being President completely ruin the PoD?

Deleted member 107125

I’m still unsure about Baltoslavia. I doubt that the Germans would let such a large stage exist given that they needed to control it effectively, and I doubt that it could work well as a state.
(IRL LitBel was hated by Belarusian nationalists and was mainly a Soviet idea. Lithuanians weren’t so keen on the idea either.)
I think I may have a little idea here...-
Belarus and Lithuania are both different countries. However--
  • Belarusian and Lithuanian courts of law will be regarded as the same
  • Visas are not required to visit either nation if one is a citizen of one of them
  • Same currency with the same values
  • Belarus recognises Lithuanian as an official language and vice versa
Also I shall fix the borders!

I think I may have a little idea here...-
Belarus and Lithuania are both different countries. However--
  • Belarusian and Lithuanian courts of law will be regarded as the same
  • Visas are not required to visit either nation if one is a citizen of one of them
  • Same currency with the same values
  • Belarus recognises Lithuanian as an official language and vice versa
Also I shall fix the borders!

Here, we would need to consult @Augenis

Deleted member 107125

The Japanese warlord era is gonna be a lot of fun to make a map of. Shall I do that instead of Europe?

Deleted member 107125

upload_2019-11-18_9-22-10-jpeg.503054

The King of Vardaria, a Bulgarian puppet state established in Greek and a Serbian Macedonia after WWII. Born Prince Kyril of Bulgaria, he took up the title of Phillip VII, after Macedon’s greatest king. As you can see, he doesn’t last very long. King Philip was assassinated by a Macedonian republican, and was succeeded by his three-year old son Alexander.

The King of Vardaria, a Bulgarian puppet state established in Greek and a Serbian Macedonia after WWII. Born Prince Kyril of Bulgaria, he took up the title of Phillip VII, after Macedon’s greatest king. As you can see, he doesn’t last very long. King Philip was assassinated by a Macedonian republican, and was succeeded by his three-year old son Alexander.
Interesting. does Vardaria last until the present day? Do the Greeks ever take back southern Macedonia? And why is it called Vardaria, and not Macedonia?

Deleted member 107125

Interesting. does Vardaria last until the present day?
Do the Greeks ever take back southern Macedonia?
And why is it called Vardaria, and not Macedonia?
  • I don’t know. It probably still exists, but as a republic
  • During the war they did, which caused Bulgaria to switch sides and ally with Germany
  • It’s called that because the WWI offensive in Macedonia was called the Vardar offensive

Deleted member 107125

• I don’t know. It probably still exists, but as a republic
  • During the war they did, which caused Bulgaria to switch sides and ally with Germany
  • It’s called that because the WWI offensive in Macedonia was called the Vardar offensive
I haven’t threadmarked it as it isn’t canon (yet)

Can I just say that this does not really make sense? The Bulgarians would simply annex these lands post-WWI, there is no reason for them to make a puppet out of the lands they claimed.

Deleted member 107125

Can I just say that this does not really make sense? The Bulgarians would simply annex these lands post-WWI, there is no reason for them to make a puppet out of the lands they claimed.
But some Macedonian rebels allied with the Central Powers, also it’s not canon yet

I honestly expected a Bulgarian North Macedonia, which may become independent later, and a "Hellenized" (read ethnically cleansed) South Macedonia

Status
Not open for further replies.