Status
Not open for further replies.
Map, not very good but I hope it helps:

Attachments

• AkyabMap1.jpg
    AkyabMap1.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 400
Axis Ship Tracker:
Absolutely disasterous result for the Japanese. Three extra light carriers, 5 light cruisers and 14 destroyers less mean that there already hopelessly overburdened merchant marine will be that much less protected. There capacity to sealift and supply troops on island redoubts will also be severely compromised.

Absolutely disasterous result for the Japanese. Three extra light carriers, 5 light cruisers and 14 destroyers less mean that there already hopelessly overburdened merchant marine will be that much less protected. There capacity to sealift and supply troops on island redoubts will also be severely compromised.

This also has HUGE implications for the Solomons campaign and the actions in the Central Pacific.

Not just ships, as I noted in an earlier post, an entire Shotai of JAAF Oscars are staying put in Burma for the time being instead going to Rabaul like OTL.

Okay, so in return for Britain losing some mostly redundant old hulls, they bled off a not insignificant portion of the IJN's real power? That works.

Sorry for the lack of updates, on Thursday of last week my 19 year old son and his 17 year old girlfriend provided me with my first grandchild (a little girl) at the age of 49 for me (that's way too young). Generally not a fan of kids having kids but she's here and she's family and that's all that matters now. In other words, I've been busy. :)

Sorry for the lack of updates, on Thursday of last week my 19 year old son and his 17 year old girlfriend provided me with my first grandchild (a little girl) at the age of 49 for me (that's way too young). Generally not a fan of kids having kids but she's here and she's family and that's all that matters now. In other words, I've been busy. :)

I wish you all the best with your new grand daughter. I'm sure things will all work out OK in the long run.

Status
Not open for further replies.