The NextGen OTL Worlda Series

Love it, especially the attention to detail in Africa! Great work. A few very minor things (which I can fix on my end quickly) - San Marino and Crimea were uncolored, but that's incredibly minor. Fantastic work! I'll add it when I do the bulk upload of all the 5.0 maps.
Thank you so much!

Okay, so there's mistakes in the 1803-1815 maps regarding the United States. Here's a patch for that:
USA NextGen patch.png

Ohio became a state in May 1803, the Orleans Territory was established in 1804, Michigan became a territory in 1805, and Illinois became a territory in 1809. The Sabine area was also claimed by the US.

This is supposed to be 1812, btw.

Maybe the Syria color would be more accurate, since that’s where their capitals were.

Probably, but I picked "minor Iran" because Persia was the original territory of the Seleucid Empire, and I used the "major Persia" color for the Parthians. I'm also noticing now that I forgot to remove the Roman presence in Britain.

Probably, but I picked "minor Iran" because Persia was the original territory of the Seleucid Empire, and I used the "major Persia" color for the Parthians. I'm also noticing now that I forgot to remove the Roman presence in Britain.
I guess that makes sense. That or the major Hellenic color