Telephone Map Game: 2nd Edition

Nice.

Think the most obvious order is to first post the original map (someone could do that right now of they have it) and then just post the lists in the same order as listed on the OP.

Someone could also take the chart from a couple pages ago and paste (much smaller ones) maps on top of the usernames just to get a general idea of the flow

Could you maybe post your own initial map? Just because people are impatient.
I normally wouldn't do it, but alright, sure, here's what started all of this:
unknown.png

I've always wanted to do a map or timeline or whatever in a scenario where Pannonia is permanently settled by Slavs instead of being conquered by Avars, Bulgars or Magyars. So I decided to do this for the initial map, to see where that would take all of you.
I also left the surrounding countries completely blank, in order to allow all of you a lot more of creativity. Not much else to say about this, I hope you enjoyed the game! Now let's wait for the last couple maps to be sent, and then we can all appreciate the beautiful maps that have been done.

I've always wanted to do a map or timeline or whatever in a scenario where Pannonia is permanently settled by Slavs instead of being conquered by Avars, Bulgars or Magyars. So I decided to do this for the initial map, to see where that would take all of you.
I also left the surrounding countries completely blank, in order to allow all of you a lot more of creativity. Not much else to say about this, I hope you enjoyed the game! Now let's wait for the last couple maps to be sent, and then we can all appreciate the beautiful maps that have been done.
Love it! Though I'd probably tried mark out some cities or come up with more ahistorical naming conventions.

Do you think any of the lists stand a chance of being coherent timelines?

Love it! Though I'd probably tried mark out some cities or come up with more ahistorical naming conventions.
I ended up running low on time, mostly because I went through a few changes on what I wanted to do.
Do you think any of the lists stand a chance of being coherent timelines?
That's hard to say... I guess that with a bit of effort, most could be made into coherent timelines, but it's not a guarantee. Also there are two maps that I haven't seen yet.