Photos of the Kaiserreich

@terranova210486
First: " One man stands between the Kaiser, the assasin and total war. Arnold Schwarzenegger is The Bodyguard."

Second: "Five man in a jungle, and they forgot to bring the scenario for this film. Tropic thunder."
It's a ref to the OTL Tropic thunder(2008)
Third: come on, you already got that answered twice!:idontcare:
First note the guy wrote the Text was not a German

High above Berlin
Have Terrorist sieved a Building
Take Hostage and Declare War

One men escaped
A off duty Police officer

He is alone, tired and only man who can save the Day !

Rainer Heitmann is Hans Gruber in

DIE TWICE

Deleted member 82792

It was updated last year where the Silver Legion and the American First Party are both separate organizations that happen to work together. Heck they had updated the whole USA, CSA and AUS including the Civil War.

Infantry Art (Note that the Silver Shirt Legionnaire and Minutemen are both seperate):
ghm1qber19q31.jpg

New Focus Tree:
7zL91whX4HAoAwi3WiR1mMg5N2QqmXQ7XgmGcXs_wdk.jpg

New Political Focus:
wxuRRxk.jpg
Could this lead into a civil war within the AUS?

Could this lead into a civil war within the AUS?
No. It's mainly coups.

Also there are three paths for the AUS. You have Huey Long enacting his usual ideal policies (AuthDem), you have the Business Plot lead by the War Powers Committee who make Huey disappear and have America run by Industrialist Corporations (PatAut) and the Silver Legion who overthrow Huey and declare a Christian Theocracy that resembles Handmaiden's Tale (NatPop).

MadFrog

Banned
AUS modified flamethrower M1 Combat Car in the battle of St. Louis
bp66lp7mhow31.png

Do you smell that? Fuel oil, son. Nothing else in the world smells like that. I love the smell of fuel oil in the morning. You know, one time we attacked a hill, and our flame tanks were on the edge of attack. When it was all over I walked up. We didn't find one of 'em, not one stinkin' dink Syndis body. The smell, you know that fuel oil smell, the whole hill. Smelled like... victory. Someday this war's gonna end...

- Bill Kilgore, the corporal of the AUS Army

Last edited:
A2E83384-08C9-4C81-A756-2924A7026BA2.jpeg

Poster for the film “Come and See”, 1985. Set during the Second Weltkreig, it shows the experiences and trials endured by a teenage German partisan as he struggles to survive amidst the sheer brutality of the war. The film was pulled shortly after its release in multiple European countries due to its frightening and depressing nature though it remains a cult classic among film fans and historians.

AUS modified flamethrower M1 Combat Car in the battle of St. Louis
bp66lp7mhow31.png

Do you smell that? Fuel oil, son. Nothing else in the world smells like that. I love the smell of fuel oil in the morning. You know, one time we attacked a hill, and our flame tanks were on the edge of attack. When it was all over I walked up. We didn't find one of 'em, not one stinkin' dink Syndis body. The smell, you know that fuel oil smell, the whole hill. Smelled like... victory. Someday this war's gonna end...

- Bill Kilgore, the corporal of the AUS Army

I love this so much, my claps for the painter!

View attachment 499739

Poster for the film “Come and See”, 1985. Set during the Second Weltkreig, it shows the experiences and trials endured by a teenage German partisan as he struggles to survive amidst the sheer brutality of the war. The film was pulled shortly after its release in multiple European countries due to its frightening and depressing nature though it remains a cult classic among film fans and historians.

Here’s to hoping Russian experience in the war and by extension the film is less brutal than OTL, not more!

Any chance we could get back to the original “black and white renamed photos”? I appreciate the reposted content but it’s basically just turning into the front page of /r/Kaiserreich, especially posting the memes and polandballs and such.

Any chance we could get back to the original “black and white renamed photos”? I appreciate the reposted content but it’s basically just turning into the front page of /r/Kaiserreich, especially posting the memes and polandballs and such.
That depends, what can happen to Hong Kong in kaiserreich?