April 1942 Alternate Indian Ocean

Status
Not open for further replies.
F-4 photo-recon Lightning returning from its mission over the Japanese base at the mouth of the Bassein river.

41ctwZBl09L._SX425_.jpg

Ouchie, Britain's lost some serious tonnage. So have the Japanese of course, but not two battleships and a carrier.

The battleships didn't have many crew losses and didn't do much historically after 1942 though. Their loss is much less significant than all those cruisers the IJN lost.

The small carriers Japan loss will affect them more than what the RN loses trading Furious for Hermes.

The battleships didn't have many crew losses and didn't do much historically after 1942 though. Their loss is much less significant than all those cruisers the IJN lost.

The small carriers Japan loss will affect them more than what the RN loses trading Furious for Hermes.

RN didn't lose Eagle either so it lost one larger but old carrier but kept two smaller but old carriers. The advantage ITTL being that the two carriers can be in two different places obviously.

@Zheng He I think also Zuiho was blown to smithereens in TTL's Midway.

Now I know what I did wrong, I updated the wrong tracker. I was supposed to update the file with major losses outside the theater of operations as well. I guess I know what I will be doing during the Florida vs. Georgia game today.

Now I know what I did wrong, I updated the wrong tracker. I was supposed to update the file with major losses outside the theater of operations as well. I guess I know what I will be doing during the Florida vs. Georgia game today.

I'll be wishing there was a way for both teams to lose. :)

Don't think there is a way to tie anymore. Eventually they do like VT-UNC and have a 2pt conversion contest in OT.

I've got it, enough players get ejected for BS targeting calls that they lose their next game as well. :)

As a LSU guy, I’m sitting back and watching the fun....

rather than go to Tuscaloosa next week, my wife and I are heading to NYC for a couple of days and will watch from the LSU bar in Manhattan, where I can procure adult beverages and party with a LOT of fellow alums and fans...

If any game in football history should have ended with both teams awarded losses it was this year's VT-UNC six overtime game.
How do you miss FOUR field goals in OT?

And I'm a Georgia Tech grad about to watch a probable homecoming loss on the way to a two win season. I'm definitely throwing rocks in a glass house today.

Status
Not open for further replies.