Soviet Victory: Official Thread

Currently, America is at it's most "balkanized".

I do not have a full map yet, but there was one on page 1 of this thread if I remember correctly.

Ok. It's just that I remember there being a Texas Republic, and a Plainer Republic, and a Sequoyah, and Navajo, and a Deitscherei, and I thought the US might have been even more balkanzied than in the present day at one point.

Last edited:

Deleted member 105545

Ok. It's just that I remember there being a Texas Republic, and a Plainer Republic, and a Sequoyah, and Navajo, and a Deitscherei, and I thought the US might have been even more balkanzied than in the present day at one point.
That was the old timeline... it was even more unrealistic than this one.

Deleted member 105545

What's going on in Virginia? (I have a feeling its just a continuation of the federal government and if it is i will be so sad)
Nope! That’s the Free States of America, a nationalist remnant of the USA ruled by the ARP (All-Right Party of the United States of America). Recently they have finally renounced their support for the Ku Klux Klan. They are very segregationist, and actually allied with the Black Tigers (an more radical offshoot of the Black Panthers), because the Black Tigers and the ARP support the “Homelands Theory.” Drafted in the popular far-right book The Homelands of Negroes and Whites, written by the author Theodore Marshall in 1952, planned for a nation of “The Whites” and a nation for “The Negroes”. After 1/11, the Black Tigers and ARP worked together in fending off the “feds” and established the Free States of America, the “homeland” of whites, and The Republic of New Africa, the “homeland” of black people.

Needless to say, both countries have very strict segregationist policies and have a history of violating the rights of the minorities in the countries.

Nope! That’s the Free States of America, a nationalist remnant of the USA ruled by the ARP (All-Right Party of the United States of America). Recently they have finally renounced their support for the Ku Klux Klan. They are very segregationist, and actually allied with the Black Tigers (an more radical offshoot of the Black Panthers), because the Black Tigers and the ARP support the “Homelands Theory.” Drafted in the popular far-right book The Homelands of Negroes and Whites, written by the author Theodore Marshall in 1952, planned for a nation of “The Whites” and a nation for “The Negroes”. After 1/11, the Black Tigers and ARP worked together in fending off the “feds” and established the Free States of America, the “homeland” of whites, and The Republic of New Africa, the “homeland” of black people.

Needless to say, both countries have very strict segregationist policies and have a history of violating the rights of the minorities in the countries.
Sounds more like a deep south thing than something that would happen here.

Unless George Lincoln Rockwell was involved somehow.

Deleted member 105545

Virginia was the headquarters of the ARP, and a lot of ARP members moved there.

I mean, parts of Virginia and the pacific northwest have pretty strong far-right support bases, it's not just a deep south thing. This specific brand of ultra nationalism is definitely more of a southeastern thing, so it's not implausible that it would have influence in Virginia.

Deleted member 105545

libala_1.png

I mean, parts of Virginia and the pacific northwest have pretty strong far-right support bases, it's not just a deep south thing. This specific brand of ultra nationalism is definitely more of a southeastern thing, so it's not implausible that it would have influence in Virginia.
Not implausible, just unlikely imo. I feel like itd be more of a state-capitalist dictatorship or an oligarchy like Russia imo. but this is possible as well

Deleted member 105545

Not implausible, just unlikely imo. I feel like itd be more of a state-capitalist dictatorship or an oligarchy like Russia imo. but this is possible as well
Imagine the south in OTL in the 60’s, and make thrice as worse.
What's the reason for TTL Bavarian having so many English borrowings?
It was an attempt by the USA to further cripple and spilt Germany. “Neu Boarisch” (as it’s often called in Bavaria) came under very heavy criticism, however the Bavarian Government (up until the Bavarian Protests in 1968) was a puppet in all but name, and was forced to adopt the language.

View attachment 498987

Remembering 1/11: 40 Years Later is a book published by the famed historiographer Madison Williams just today. It chronicles the events leading up to 1/11. 1/11 was the incident that led to the downfall of America; the spark in the powder keg; the spark for revolution.
1979 then?
Interesting date, I wonder how it all went down.

Deleted member 105545

Bu türkçe türk alfabesiyle yazılmış.
(This is Turkish written in the Turkish Alphabet.)

Bu Tuhrkcse tuhrk alfbesiyle yaz sapkali.
(This is Turkish written in the Romanized Turkic Alphabet.)

The Romanized Turkic Alphabet (used mainly in maps) is a way of writing Turkish in a purely Latin Alphabet, with no diacritics. A list of orthographic changes is as follows:
ç - cs
ğ - q
ı - i
i - ij
ö - oh
ü - uh
ş - sc
â - aj
î - ih
û - uj

Deleted member 105545

GEN_Volney_F_Warner_Commander_in_Chief_U.S._Readiness_Command_1981_Official_Picture.jpg

General Volney F. Warner was the infamous general tasked with controlling what was dubbed the "Columbus Situation" at the time. He issued the order to destroy the occupied building, killing most inside, including the incumbent governor. When word reached Washington, D.C., president Ted Stevens immediately relieved him from his position. His unit, the 34th Division of the National Guard, betrayed his orders and captured him in what was called the "Volney Crew", marching through the rioting city of Columbus and, while losing 5 soldiers (3 MIA and 2 Casualties), they managed to get to an airport and fly to D.C. to deliver him to the president.